Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stage Expansion 2.0 with Riivolution: Loading Stage Trouble  (Read 1578 times)
Oni Kage
Advanced Kitten

dinder&dinder

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 07, 2011, 01:39:13 AM »

Hey everyone. Recently, I decided to switch to Riivolution instead of using Gecko for my main way of playing a hacked Brawl. To my delight, everything went very smoothly.

So, I decided to try the Stage Expansion 2.0 system. I downloaded this: http://www.mediafire.com/?266ron7jgk4no6b which is basically a tutorial on how to use it. It allows 37 extra stages, each with a custom icon, name, etc. I installed the selmap.pac thing in my common 5, and it loads fine. My problem is actually getting one of the stages to load. I tried loading Fountain of Dreams (a final destination based stage) just to test it out, and named it STGCUSTOM01.pac and put it in pf/stage/melee, and yes I used the special final destination module and put it in pf/module/st_custom01.rel) but it doesn't load. The game just silent freezes after I select it on the stage select screen. I checked my Riivolution xml and it seems like all of the file paths are correct. Everything else, textures, movesets, regular stages, menus, etc work flawlessly.

Any ideas? I think I've tried most everything, but it's probably an easy fix, considering everything LOOKS fine.

I should note that I am using Beyond You's Riivolution package that I downloaded... somewhere... and an xml compatible for his method that must be used to be able to use the Spider-Man moveset.

I want to line the pieces up; yours, and mine.

Oni Kage
    Advanced Kitten

dinder&dinder

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 08:44:16 PM »

Bump? :3
    Only because it got pushed down to the next page.

If you guys need more info, I'd be happy to give it to you.

I want to line the pieces up; yours, and mine.

SmashHackers
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:58:32 PM »

Every stage needs a rel too. Check the vault for FD ones and Im...not sure where to get the rest. For example if the stage was originally FD based and its STGCUSTOM00.PAC take the rel and call it st_custom00.rel etc.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: