Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MoveSet/Animation Swap ; how do I do this?  (Read 1916 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 17, 2011, 06:14:36 PM »

Still desparently trying to switch movesets and animations without any success (my Wii crashes on everything I try), can someone tell me a REAL way of swapping movesets and/or animations between characters? The ''Rename FitZelda.pac to FitSheik.pac'' thing DO NOT work and crashes my Wii as soon as I select Sheik/Zelda in the menu. I try to find tutorials, but I only find Ocarina codes that doesn't work so I was wondering ; how can I give Zelda's animations to Sheik? Can I also swap her moveset and give it to Sheik? Can someone help?

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 06:22:54 PM »

this might help

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyYpFT3b7fw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyYpFT3b7fw</a>

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »

I said this method crashes my Wii as soon as I choose Zelda/Sheik and won't let me have Zelda's attacks on Sheik... That was the ''Rename Zelda.pac toSheik.pac'' I mentioned that IS NOT working for me, and crashes my Wii with an earsplitting beep.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: