Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: New Project: Warfare Diddy!! Get Ready For War!!!  (Read 20215 times)
Ayzer
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »

I LUV U FOR EVER ND EVER ND EVER

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »

Ayzer... im begging you... can u put this phrase somewhere in the title?

"War were declared..."

im pretty sure soooo many people would get that joke... i hope u got it too.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »

"War were declared..."

.....i didnt get it Oh shi~

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 10:31:00 PM »

"War were declared..."

.....i didnt get it Oh shi~
    o...m...g...
    jkjk
    no big deal. when u gots the time, go to youtube or hulu and look up "Futuarama War is like the H Word" (literally like that)
    if you find the full episode and watch it. youll kno what i mean.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

And I gladly accept it

Also, I have some things about the moveset I'd like to discuss:

• Is there anyway you could add more moves that use the gun? Its got a lot of potential that's being basically ignored right now.
    • Can you make it so that during the dash, the jet packs are always firing, instead of just at the beginning running animation? It'd look a lot more epic that way
    • The Bs shoots out 2 jet packs each time you press Bs once. Is this intentional?
    • The Bs also usually just rams straight into the ground, making it not a very effective attack
    • There are other attacks that'd look good if the jet packs were always firing, but I forget which ones they were DX

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »

And I gladly accept it

• Can you make it so that during the dash, the jet packs are always firing, instead of just at the beginning running animation? It'd look a lot more epic that way
    • The Bs shoots out 2 jet packs each time you press Bs once. Is this intentional?
    • The Bs also usually just rams straight into the ground, making it not a very effective attack
    • There are other attacks that'd look good if the jet packs were always firing, but I forget which ones they were DX

Also, I have some things about the moveset I'd like to discuss:

• Is there anyway you could add more moves that use the gun? Its got a lot of potential that's being basically ignored right now.
    yeah... i hafta agree. heres an idea
    uptaunt= Fire and peanuts (really epic fire... and peanuts)
    sidetaunt= gernades (snake's)
    downtaunt= i dunno... missles, bananas, lamp oil, rope, BOMBS?!?!

you want it? its yours my friend! as long as you have enough rupees!
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 11:07:58 PM by S.N.E.S.S. » Logged

Waveman
    Intermediate Kitten

King of Street Tekken Bros. Brawl

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 06:03:57 AM »

I had some suggestions for this awesome set, but had to go to sleep a bit early last night, so I couldn't get them in.

First though, a few glitches/problems:
    1. B-Down is super powerful, and makes Warfare Diddy really cheap if used correctly. This move really should do Damage to Diddy Kong himself to balance it out. I know that has to be possible, as I think Ike's B move does it.

2. The Kamikaze attack is also sort of glitchy, if you jump, and use it in the air, when you hit the ground Diddy "Floats" while his attack charges up, this sort of makes it a mobile Falcon Punch. Also, if you're facing left and you use Kamikaze, a banana comes out was this intentional. On top of that,if you start Mashing B then he begins shooting as if it were his final smash.

3. The B-Forward move seems really useless at the moment. It usually just crashes right in front of the foe, never going as far as you'd like it to go. Wouldn't it be possible to instead have Diddy spawn Snake's Grenades? They seem to be normal items, so I guess it could be possible. Not that the Jetpack Bomb isn't cool, I just think grenades would work better for what's trying to be done here.

Overall, REALLY cool Hack, it makes Diddy Manlier than the Soldier Awesome Face
    I'll have some Attack/Final Smash suggestions when I get back from school today. But, I just wanted to point out some Glitches first.
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:20:23 AM by Waveman » Logged

hawky
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: September 29, 2009, 11:33:30 AM »

O...M...G... DIDDY + GUNS = EPIC PWNAGE *faints from over excitement*

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: September 29, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »

Ok Everybody Listen Up.

@thanyou:
    I cant Make the Jetpack fire at all times idk why. i geuss its b/c i am unable to do it
    and yes i could use the gun for more things but idk what.
    nd yes this was intentional.
    and idk how to make jetpacks fire at all times like i said above.

@S.N.E.S.S
    Good ideas for taunts ill look into them.

@Waveman
    I have looked into that before. nd its not possible b/c it imbedded into ikes and ike only B move.
    and i know about his b down move being able to float and yeah the banana is intentional.
    and if u mash b down he fires like his final smash b//c technically it is his final smash
    I cant not control wear the Jet pack goes for his b side move. i like it and it works for me. just use it closer to opponents i geuss.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #39 on: September 29, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »

I've found that jumping in the air and then doing the bs is much more effective as it flies around more and makes your opponents think more, making it more of a mindgame.

I also think you should use the forward throw animation, instead of the Fsmash animation, as it fits it better, like he's throwing his own jetpack off to kill opponents.

And regarding the extended use of the gun, you could make His forward smash his charging and shooting animations like normal, but instead of shooting a peanut it shoots one of snake's bombs, and viola, you now have a grenade launcher, then you can take what you normally had for the Fsmash and put it for the ftilt. And you could also make the other forward smashes (Where you tilt up or down) shoot other things, like an element or one of the link's bombs (Oh that would be SO epic). I'd go with regular link because you can't use the explosion gfx on anyone other than toon link

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

uses the taunts to their full effectiveness. taunts should let him switch ammunition and shoot different stuff

Waveman
    Intermediate Kitten

King of Street Tekken Bros. Brawl

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: September 29, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »

I'm thinking U-Smash could be like Samuses with the Flamethrower. And the Jetpack bump could become the U-tilt. For the new U-Smash animation, you could use the current U-tilt animation, but slowed down and of course, Fire coming from the gun.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: September 30, 2009, 05:40:38 PM »

I'm thinking U-Smash could be like Samuses with the Flamethrower. And the Jetpack bump could become the U-tilt. For the new U-Smash animation, you could use the current U-tilt animation, but slowed down and of course, Fire coming from the gun.
    good idea. ill look into later

EpE
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »

hmmm I liked everything expep the move that makes you untouchable D:

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »

hmmm I liked everything expep the move that makes you untouchable D: