Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: WiiSCU  (Read 8827 times)
Tyeforce
Hyper Kitten

Nintendo/Sonic Fanboy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

It did happen to me. I'm not "scared it will happen" -- it already did.

Neither I nor anyone else used the word "overheat." (Edit: G&W did. Oh well. He edited that since I read it.)

Not the most attentive reader?

Also, it's hardly a key feature if I've been getting along just fine without it for months. All those messages from Nintendo were annoying anyway.
    If you don't like to receive messages from friends or DLC on Animal Crossing and such, then go for it. I, on the other hand, do, so I keep my WiiConnect24 on, and nothing's ever happened to me. And hot, warm, overheated, whatever. Whatever temperature my Wii is, it's perfectly fine.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 11:45:31 PM »

The only game I have with "DLC" is Brawl, and I stopped caring about that a long time ago. If I want to talk to my friends, I actually... talk to them.

Well, lucky you. I hope that keeps up for you. However, you have to realize that everything being happy and perfect in your little world doesn't mean this isn't a rather serious design flaw that has the potential to cause some rather drastic issues. Your life =/= general fact.

Or, in Fire Emblem terms, PEMN. Personal Experience Means Nothing.

Anyone
    Hyper Kitten

When my balz itch, I scratch em.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 11:45:44 PM »

It did happen to me. I'm not "scared it will happen" -- it already did.

Neither I nor anyone else used the word "overheat." (Edit: G&W did. Oh well. He edited that since I read it.)

Not the most attentive reader?

Also, it's hardly a key feature if I've been getting along just fine without it for months. All those messages from Nintendo were annoying anyway.
    If you don't like to receive messages from friends or DLC on Animal Crossing and such, then go for it. I, on the other hand, do, so I keep my WiiConnect24 on, and nothing's ever happened to me. And hot, warm, overheated, whatever. Whatever temperature my Wii is, it's perfectly fine.
    Do want you want, you guys. It's on your hands what happens. (Aren't we off topic?)
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:48:16 PM by Anyone » Logged

Kovu
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 07:41:55 AM »

Do want you want, you guys. It's on your hands what happens. (Aren't we off topic?)

Yeah, this isn't exactly how I thought this thread would go.

Anyone
    Hyper Kitten

When my balz itch, I scratch em.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 02:32:35 PM »

Yeah, this isn't exactly how I thought this thread would go.
    He he. This happens alot. It's normal and can be funny to spectate at times.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: