Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: New Project: Kakashi Hatake DL Link!!!!!  (Read 33556 times)
Ayzer
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 30, 2009, 05:12:02 PM »

A Charcter that i was inspired to do By My buddy Fenox. And he agreed to help me, which he did so. This Moveset is for Snake this is pretty much the introduction and giving a list of what im doing. So Just Bear with me and Suggest ideas. I Will also Places Fenox's Naruto Moveset and texture here b/c it will be great together and plus he suggested it. So there alot comming. be prepared Cause its comming SOON!!!!

Added Jump Height(Done)
    Added Air Mobility(Done)
    Decreased Weight(Done)
    Increased Speed(Done)
    New F Air(Done)
    New Jab(Done)
    New F Tilt(Done)
    New Dodges(Done by Fenox)
    Chakra On Hands(Done)

New N Air(Done)
    New Dash Attack(Done) Lighting Blade
    New Up Smash(Done)
    New Side Smash(Done) Earth Style Jutsu
    New Down Smash(Done) Fire Style Jutsu
    New Neutral B(Done) Sharingan
    New Neutral B Air(Done) Raikiri
    New Down B(Done)  Water Vortex Jutsu
    New Down B Air(Done) Paper Bomb (Done)
    New Side B(Done) Giant Shurkien Throw

New Side B Air(Done) Giant Shuriken Throw In Air
    New Up B(Done) Air Roll *NOTE* VERY BAD RECOVERY THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING BAK TO NORMAL
    New Final Smash(Done) Shurkien Dance

OHHHHH NOOOO!!!

Moveset By Me:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gwmxqf3rnjn

Kakashi Testure By Marvin
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mgm0uenqgyd
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 11:48:00 PM by Ayzer » Logged

Fenox
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 05:16:33 PM »

Grin I hope this goes well!

[3:38:36 PM] lfan: its how the specials built
    [3:38:42 PM] thutch: >.>
    [3:38:43 PM] lfan: JUST GO IN SPECIALS IN SIDE B
    [3:38:44 PM] lfan: DAMMIT
    [3:38:50 PM] thutch: I DID DAMMIT

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »

all the suggestions i had u already have...
    well neutral air B could be like he charges a lightning blade, punches the ground, and make electricity flow thru the ground and a small barrier around him

and maybe side b could be a midair chidori or somethin...kinda like ikes side b

BTW: whos this for?

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »

well neutral air B could be like he charges a lightning blade, punches the ground, and make electricity flow thru the ground and a small barrier around him

Snake. i Re edited it, Made the Word Snake Bigger

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

i had a hunch

btw: lold at the huge font

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »

i had a hunch

btw: lold at the huge font
    lol yeah but u got some good ideas. im doing the Neu Air B move u suggested

Shipomaster
    Expert Kitten

Zetta slow...

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 06:04:02 PM »

He needs more lightning blade so for forwards B I'd make him charge disappear for a moment and come back. I'd kinda like to keep his smashes physical and leave those style jutsus to a rotatable B move (like elemental marth). He also needs a sharingan move that would be like lucarios, and he would go into a stance then when he gets hit, appear behind them. (I guess you could do thousand years of pain with that..) One or two of his aerial B's could be teleports, that make him disappear and reappear later. (for down aerial he would shoot straight down). You do know you can edit running B too right? That could replace his running A chidori and you could make that a normal physical attack. (he is a ninja he should do lots of hand to hand) Also all his A's should be altered so he feels different. Even if it's just moving attacks around. But Even if you don't use my ideas I'll still use him, he sounds awesome, it's just that I'm a narutard and I like things to be correct.
    oh and :mamaluigi:

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »

Neutral B-Air: How about one of those fakeout clones, you know when they hit someone and they either poof into nothingness or a piece of wood shows up in their place, how about making it like that without any wood replacement, and make it so if you get hit, you immediately poof on the ground to punish your opponent, teh evil trickery Evil

However, to make this balanced, you should make it so if you hit B while in the air to activate it, you cannot do ANYTHING else, not even an airdodge or a tech for when you hit the ground, this way if your opponent catches onto you, they can just let you fall and punish you when you hit the ground since you can't tech

Now I know what you're probably thinking, that your opponent will just always let you fall so they can punish you, use this as a mindgame, make it so that your falling animation does not change when you hit B and there's no way for your opponent to know you hit it(no visual cues) so then you could fall and act like you already hit B, then either hit them with an air attack, or make a safe landing

This is all assuming this is even possible

Side B-Air: Ok I know this sounds a little generic, but how about Kunai knives? He throws a few(like 4 or 5) diagonally downwards in a spray and they hit the ground

Then make a button activation  so that if you press it, those little paper tags pop up and make explosions, or you could make them have them all the time, and make it so you have to hold side-B to charge up to throw more kunai knives, IDK just a suggestion, good replacement for paper bombs if you take those out maybe?

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 06:56:42 PM »

Neutral B-Air: How about one of those fakeout clones, you know when they hit someone and they either poof into nothingness or a piece of wood shows up in their place, how about making it like that without any wood replacement, and make it so if you get hit, you immediately poof on the ground to punish your opponent, teh evil trickery Evil

However, to make this balanced, you should make it so if you hit B while in the air to activate it, you cannot do ANYTHING else, not even an airdodge or a tech for when you hit the ground, this way if your opponent catches onto you, they can just let you fall and punish you when you hit the ground since you can't tech

Now I know what you're probably thinking, that your opponent will just always let you fall so they can punish you, use this as a mindgame, make it so that your falling animation does not change when you hit B and there's no way for your opponent to know you hit it(no visual cues) so then you could fall and act like you already hit B, then either hit them with an air attack, or make a safe landing

This is all assuming this is even possible

Side B-Air: Ok I know this sounds a little generic, but how about Kunai knives? He throws a few(like 4 or 5) diagonally downwards in a spray and they hit the ground

Then make a button activation  so that if you press it, those little paper tags pop up and make explosions, or you could make them have them all the time, and make it so you have to hold side-B to charge up to throw more kunai knives, IDK just a suggestion, good replacement for paper bombs if you take those out maybe?

Yeah i think the Neu B Air is Impossible. But The Side B Air is and I like it, im mostly likely going to do that. but kakashi is very fast and sumwhat broken so i have to change him up. but good idea and your very creative. i like that. but like making them stay on ground and explode is pretty hard or not even possible. But Good Idea

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »

How about sharingan copy? it reflects sumbodys attack on them. (really, he learns there attack, and can perform it, but u could make it to where if u press a certain button, instead of copying it, u could just reflect the amount of damage back on them) 
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:06:53 PM by Jigiba » Logged

0818-5827-9153

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 07:11:14 PM »

How about sharingan copy? it reflects sumbodys attack on them. (really, he learns there attack, and can perform it, but u could make it to where if u press a certain button, instead of copying it, u could just reflect the amount of damage back on them) 
    the closest thing to that, that i know how to do is like avatar ness's B sideways move.

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »

the closest thing to that, that i know how to do is like avatar ness's B sideways move.

wut does ness avatars side b do >.>
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:13:10 PM by Jigiba » Logged

0818-5827-9153

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »

Reflect opponenets attack(mostly projectiles) and pushes ppl away

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 07:22:35 PM »

Reflect opponenets attack(mostly projectiles) and pushes ppl away

that would work, u gunna do it?

0818-5827-9153

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 07:42:01 PM »

idk prolly not i gotta idea of somethings

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 6
    Print