Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ...Well that's depressing... A pack request.  (Read 3046 times)
andydark
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:10:31 PM »

I used to have quite a complete set of textures and stages and music, but unfortunately, not long after my first laptop had its harddrive failure, my SD card needed to be formatted...

While I'm not sure if this sort of thing is legit, I know that people have posted texture compilation packs in the past, so what I was wondering is if it was possible for someone to link me to one...?

I wasn't sure if this went under help or on-topic discussion as well, if it belongs elsewhere I apologize.

And if none of this sort of thing is possible at all, I understand as well.

It's just depressing thinking of having to sort through the Brawl Vault...again. Sort of wish there was some sort of fancy interface for formatting textures to make this a bit less monstrous of a task.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my sappy story of love and .

DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »

"cool story bro"

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:26:55 PM »

I used to have quite a complete set of textures and stages and music, but unfortunately, not long after my first laptop had its harddrive failure, my SD card needed to be formatted...

While I'm not sure if this sort of thing is legit, I know that people have posted texture compilation packs in the past, so what I was wondering is if it was possible for someone to link me to one...?

I wasn't sure if this went under help or on-topic discussion as well, if it belongs elsewhere I apologize.

And if none of this sort of thing is possible at all, I understand as well.

It's just depressing thinking of having to sort through the Brawl Vault...again. Sort of wish there was some sort of fancy interface for formatting textures to make this a bit less monstrous of a task.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my sappy story of love and .

when that happened to me, i was kind of happy, it was the chance to have everything organized, like, i add a hack, and if i like it, i instantly add CSP for it,

if you want to keep textures organized, try BrawlScape, just to see if the CSP match to the hack or something of the sort, NEVER replace CSP or textures with it, its glitchy

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »

I would take the chance and re-customize my Brawl.

Well, I know getting a pack is great and all, but there aren't many ready packs around...

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

andydark
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 09:17:43 PM »

I hadn't heard of BrawlScape! I'll have to give that a whirl.

And yeah, it's a nice opportunity. But it's the second time this sort of thing had happened. Before it was just my SD card, but I started keeping a back up on my computer.

It's a bit frustrating that it happened again is all.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: