Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18
Author Topic: Crony's Dark Samus Update!  (Read 152172 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »

i tryed it for a bit down air just needs a little less of knockbackgrowth and it should be good and downb in the air makes you got abit downwards so it doesnt need to get weaker since it isnt a totally sideway movement you lose altitude everytime you use it.

the up B in the air really needs to be stopped when we are on top high like i said previusly and if we click B while going up he wuld go down i think this would solve recovery problems preety well xD
    A bit more start up time, and range would really be what does the trick, since she kinda needs a good kill move.

Plus, with no landing lag, there needs to be lag SOMEWHERE right? Tongue

Edit: Crony, if you read this, you might want to check the last page for a good bit of feedback.
    XD
    « Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:09:37 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Phazonin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

Can anyone post a vid? I'm so anxious to see the moves in action.

Oh, and btw...  Awesome Face

brainman28
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »

how do i add this using riivolution, im used to having a .zip and just using the .pac and .pcs...havnt learned how to add .rar files

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: September 10, 2011, 12:14:47 AM »

i think i know why to some people this samus hack freezes i readed somewhere that ZSS and Samus share filesize limit and since this samus uses it all that means if anyone has a ZSS psa with more than one or two KB  than the original one size in the psa they freeze i think is becuase of that

elementalheroshadow
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: September 10, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »

this is rediculously fun, with the exception of the current final smash. any way you give a version that uses samus normal final smash? i still want the option of going back and forth with zero suit.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: September 12, 2011, 06:07:13 AM »

Ok guys, thanks for the appreciation! Im very happy you like it!
    And i have update the file!!!!!!!!

For _Data_Drain_: i have increased the nockback of up special onground, for the air upspecial sorry but i think its ok (try to perform this move by touch an enemy in air and look what happens... Wink)

And look this:

THE NEW MISSILES! Dark energy sphere!

And new final smash! It is the normal final but she dosent trasforms into zero suit!
    But for how wanna turn into zero suit... (like elementalheroshadow) try to do the downtaunt Roll Eyes

Enjoy the new version and comments
    Thanks all!
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:24:07 PM by Crony » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2011, 04:49:13 PM »

Hm... You didn't change down air any... It shouldn't have as much range, or either that should have more start up lag... Either way though, I wouldn't get rid of the lack of end lag, it makes it a combo move.

I'm not to fond of down taunt being an instant transformation into Zero Suit Samus... Dark Samus is her own character... If anything, someone should make a PSA for Zero Suit Samus, that makes her not transform after her final smash...

Anyway, I still say the AAA move should just be one hit, with good knock back... Having a projectile on the AAA combo seems odd...

Also if possible, try to make her air moves, and some tilts different... Even if it's just in animation and damage, I'd like for her to be as different from normal Samus as possible... Although, due to the file size limit, this could be a real pain...

Anyway, I like what you did to the missiles, that seems much better, and more Dark Samus like.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:27 PM »

Hm... You didn't change down air any... It shouldn't have as much range, or either that should have more start up lag... Either way though, I wouldn't get rid of the lack of end lag, it makes it a combo move.

i know but i tryed to change without good result... the down special on air create automaticaly two mini-jumps and theres no way to avoid this lag. Any others short animations allows u to "fly" without touch the ground! u know whats i mean.

I'm not to fond of down taunt being an instant transformation into Zero Suit Samus... Dark Samus is her own character... If anything, someone should make a PSA for Zero Suit Samus, that makes her not transform after her final smash...

I perfectly agreed with u! I know that not exist a "zero suit dark samus", thats why i make the final without turn into ZSS! I like play only with Dark Samus, but there someone how like it, and for they a make this optional move. U not wanna play ZSS, dont do downtaunt, simply!

Anyway, I still say the AAA move should just be one hit, with good knock back... Having a projectile on the AAA combo seems odd...

You think? I like it very much!

Also if possible, try to make her air moves, and some tilts different... Even if it's just in animation and damage, I'd like for her to be as different from normal Samus as possible... Although, due to the file size limit, this could be a real pain...

It's very hard, the file size is on limit, but i'll try!

Anyway, I like what you did to the missiles, that seems much better, and more Dark Samus like.

Thanks! it's my purpose make Dark Samus just like the real-one!

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: September 12, 2011, 11:17:17 PM »

another thing i'd like to mention is that if u have a psa for zss and one for samus only one psa will work. i have the brawl minus psa for zss and only one can be active.  the animations seem to work, but depending who was selected first the other has the normal psa from brawl. srry if that doesn't make much sense x.x
    anyhow back to the hack, samus dark samus has a lot of speed and power in the game but has a lot of start up and end time between attacks gives a heavy kinda feel to her. maybe try to work that in a bit more. i liked the boost ball that u did a lot. i think the down A air attack is more suited for down B tho maybe make comet behave like dark samus prime hack's down b, wich was just a basic downward boost ball. then i think phazon sheild  is more of a down A attack. just a few idea's up to u if u want to use them.

also one more thing about the animation for comet to help make it seem smoother and more DS like. the back tilt jump on the first jump she does like a back flip maybe make that as the starting animation and make her go into morph ball for the attack. then u can make her land in a crouch similar to the transformation to zss animation. its close to how it was in the game anyway

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Mochtroid127
    Mega Kitten

No one man could have all that POWER!

• Awards PC Core Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer Active Contributor

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 02:51:27 PM »

This looks pretty badass. I just have one question: Is there any possibility of this being ported to another character? It just seems like most people who would actually want DS in their game would want to be able to have both her and Samus separate. All I've been told over and over is that Samus can't be ported because of ZSS, but what if she has a different FS (like this one) where she doesn't transform? Either way, great work!

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 11:26:14 PM »

This looks pretty badass. I just have one question: Is there any possibility of this being ported to another character? It just seems like most people who would actually want DS in their game would want to be able to have both her and Samus separate. All I've been told over and over is that Samus can't be ported because of ZSS, but what if she has a different FS (like this one) where she doesn't transform? Either way, great work!
    she can't be ported .rel wise altho u may be able to port her model to another characterbut that means reconstructing the entire psa from scratch again for the new char. then u'll have to fix the glitches she might have.

Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 02:27:55 AM »

another thing i'd like to mention is that if u have a psa for zss and one for samus only one psa will work.
    Eh no. I have a Samus and a ZSS PSA and they switch fine when i transform forth and back.

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »

Eh no. I have a Samus and a ZSS PSA and they switch fine when i transform forth and back.
    weird might be a code clashing for me then i'll have to looki use a modified brawl- zss along with samus. could be zss is over the file limit too, as she was already at it when i edited it.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 12:35:13 PM »

New updates: Downsmash, F.smash, and re-balance others attacks!
    Enjoy!
    AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:42:31 PM by Crony » Logged

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »

New updates: Downsmash, F.smash, and re-balance others attacks!
    Enjoy!
    AWESOME 2.0!
    awesome! i'll try it out Cheesy and give feed back

:edit tried it great work so far ^^ it has a nice flow to it. one think i think is a little off is the astral jump. it has a habit of landing a little under where u would think it should. maybe make it so it lands a bit higher up? next while the plasma cannon is pretty awesome i don't remember dark samus having fire type moves,  but i was thinking about it, i think if u change it a bit to aura instead of fire it should fit in better while retaining the same move. just think it would be more aesthetically pleasing that way. anyways awesome moveset  hope to see more along the way ^^
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:00:01 PM by zigheart » Logged

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: