Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18
Author Topic: Crony's Dark Samus Update!  (Read 152144 times)
Crony
Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: September 21, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »

crush animation? Is it the air down spike or special air b?

it's the Air-down-landing, the animation after the "Phazon Comet" Air-down-attack (not special, just Down A in Air) when touch the ground.
    If you do a move or attack durnig the Air-down-landing, the animation stop! I want to prevent this and make animation unstoppable. I've try out, but any strings i put never work! Any suggestions?
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:05:29 PM by Crony » Logged

Bruci
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: September 23, 2011, 11:36:37 AM »

Really awesome, but still i dont like the downtaunt xD i dont really like Samus Zero Suit, you know? XD

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #77 on: September 23, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »

Plus, there's one more problem with the down taunt... Try fighting Dark Samus as a CPU, she has a 1 in 3 chance of turning into Zero Suit Samus...

I honestly HATE that... Plus, I'd rather have a third real taunt, rather then that...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: September 24, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »

Agreed, I think the final smash transformation should be brought back and the down taunt is another taunt

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: September 25, 2011, 02:34:24 AM »

Really awesome, but still i dont like the downtaunt xD i dont really like Samus Zero Suit, you know? XD

Plus, there's one more problem with the down taunt... Try fighting Dark Samus as a CPU, she has a 1 in 3 chance of turning into Zero Suit Samus...

I honestly HATE that... Plus, I'd rather have a third real taunt, rather then that...

Ok, ok... i will make separeted file next time to satisfy all!

Now, i'm stay working to make the PSA compatible for the NTSC sound, but it's not easy... :'(
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 02:36:04 AM by Crony » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2011, 05:26:31 AM »

Ok, ok... i will make separeted file next time to satisfy all!

Now, i'm stay working to make the PSA compatible for the NTSC sound, but it's not easy... :'(
    Yeah, I can understand how that would be hard, with no real reference and all...

Honestly though, you could leave out the "voice" clips, since well... Dark Samus didn't make any robotic sounds, but rather... Oddly manly laughing.
    ._.

And I'm glad you're making down taunt a normal taunt again, at least for one version. Although I think the final smash shouldn't transform either, Dark Samus turning into Zero Suit Samus... That's almost as bad as if Spiderman could turn into Zelda... Okay, MAYBE not THAT bad, but you get the idea, two different beings.

Heck, if possible, someone should make a final smash for Zero Suit Samus that doesn't make her turn into Dark Samus. Tongue

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: September 25, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »

Someone should make Dark Samus sound effects!!! And make recolors for the texture!!!
    Okay, so today I got  a new final smash idea. This...
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jMWa6na-Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jMWa6na-Y</a>

Skip to 1:45 for the final smash idea

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: September 30, 2011, 11:42:15 AM »

Hello guys! i'm so happy Grin

I just upload my creation... and i'm so excited! Happy Face

Finally NTSC sound available! and...........

THE NEW SKIN!!!!!!! Happy Face

I've sped the grabs, and create a separed file for the people how don't like the down taunt turn into zerosuit Samus. Maybe the last updates i think, so...
                                                            Enjoy it!
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:44:00 PM by Crony » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2011, 08:44:02 PM »

Hm... Other then a few things, she might be about done.

Like a bit of landing lag on down air. And maybe making the AAA combo like... One punch to knock foes away, then fire her canon like she does now?

And down B having a little more end lag. So it isn't spammable, and if misused, leaves you open.

Either way though... This is a pretty nice PSA.

And for the heck of it, I think I'll list some textures that go nicely with her. Tongue

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4128&Moderated=All&Moderated=All

I think some of SJS' corrupt Samus' should fit.

...And what's sorta funny is, StarWaffle's Kyorge kinda fits oddly too. Though it IS kinda confusing to fight against. So... Maybe someone else could suggest something?

And for green team...
    http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?page_id=12019
    Spire's SA-X might work out nicely. Just Ctrl F SA-X.
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:50:27 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: September 30, 2011, 11:45:16 PM »

It will a few days before I can go on my Wii Oh shi~ but, these updates look really good, but I believe this Dark Samus PSA has almost reached its end so how about some final ideas??
     Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance
    .That thing Dark Samus does in Mp3 when she creates an echo of herself how about that being her down A and the echo would come out of like two feet in front of her and then go back in her stunning anyone caught by the echo?
    .My Final Smash idea??? Awesome Face
    .Sound effects would be epic!!!
    .Make the recovery not go down so far at its end
    .Clean and add the finishing touches to the animations
    .Make the purple fire when she walks and runs aura AKA phazon

The texture looks really good, but as I said, I can't test it out. Thanks for doing the NTSC sound effects!!!! This is the absolute best moveset so far on Samus!!!! Amazing first hack!!!!  Awesome Face

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2011, 12:21:54 AM »

Oh yeah... I wonder if Razanak7 would be okay with you using some animations of his?
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/Downloads%201.zip
    He made a pretty nice Dark Samus idle pose quite awhile back, maybe you can make use of it? I tried it out in my motion pac... It looks pretty cool. Tongue
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:22:53 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: October 01, 2011, 06:57:20 AM »

It will a few days before I can go on my Wii Oh shi~ but, these updates look really good, but I believe this Dark Samus PSA has almost reached its end so how about some final ideas??
     Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance
    .That thing Dark Samus does in Mp3 when she creates an echo of herself how about that being her down A and the echo would come out of like two feet in front of her and then go back in her stunning anyone caught by the echo?
    .My Final Smash idea??? Awesome Face
    .Sound effects would be epic!!!
    .Make the recovery not go down so far at its end
    .Clean and add the finishing touches to the animations
    .Make the purple fire when she walks and runs aura AKA phazon

The texture looks really good, but as I said, I can't test it out. Thanks for doing the NTSC sound effects!!!! This is the absolute best moveset so far on Samus!!!! Amazing first hack!!!!  Awesome Face

Sorry but i have no idea how to make a FS like this, almost i think it's perfect the FS i actully made...
    However thanks for the idea Angel, and i'm glad you like my works Kirby Dance

Oh yeah... I wonder if Razanak7 would be okay with you using some animations of his?
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/Downloads%201.zip
    He made a pretty nice Dark Samus idle pose quite awhile back, maybe you can make use of it? I tried it out in my motion pac... It looks pretty cool. Tongue

Ho yea! it's awesome! this wait animation is perfect for Dark Samus Kirby Dance.
    I hope Razanak7 let me use it...
    Do you know some other poses or animations like this?
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:05:09 AM by Crony » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: October 01, 2011, 07:35:38 AM »

Sorry but i have no idea how to make a FS like this, almost i think it's perfect the FS i actully made...
    However thanks for the idea Angel, and i'm glad you like my works Kirby Dance

Ho yea! it's awesome! this wait animation is perfect for Dark Samus Kirby Dance.
    I hope Razanak7 let me use it...
    Do you know some other poses or animations like this?

Well all you have to do is look into Eldiran's Zero PSA and ask him how he did the clone taunt and maybe you can do it. I think it's mostly animations and a little bit of hit boxes but the idea of the clone D.Ss is great. However, maybe if the clones surround D.S, circle her really quickly with multi-hitting electric hit stuns and no escape and then they shoot out, stunning them so they stop moving and come back, entering D.S again with a huge burst of phazon that sends them flying. Then again that would seem overpowered so it could be set up so that only when you're at either 100, 150, or 200% damage, you pick the level.

Anyway, I'm just obsessed with your D.S PSA. I still have the second update though but it's so awesome and balanced. Punishing enemies with the neutral b is epic since you can aim your missile in front or behind you after you ram them and the comboing is almost like in Super Smash Land Smiley I've already downloaded the (hopefully not that final) final update and will try it out when i get home from work Awesome Face Not to stress you out but can you make a version that keeps the no final transformation but has a different taunt? Or is that in the package too?

Razanak7
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: October 01, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »

Edliran's Zero clone taunt is a model replacement of Navi. From what I can tell, Samus doesn't have any external articles you haven't used, so cloning is most likely out of the question.

I was going to make a Dark Samus moveset of my own, but since that didn't end up happening, at least someone will get a use out of that one animation this way. Feel free to use it.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: October 02, 2011, 06:24:34 AM »

Edliran's Zero clone taunt is a model replacement of Navi. From what I can tell, Samus doesn't have any external articles you haven't used, so cloning is most likely out of the question.

I was going to make a Dark Samus moveset of my own, but since that didn't end up happening, at least someone will get a use out of that one animation this way. Feel free to use it.

Thanks!  Cheesy

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: