Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18
Author Topic: Crony's Dark Samus Update!  (Read 152140 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: November 21, 2011, 05:51:46 AM »

the only continue if hits is really easy to do is an if hitbox connects continue else change action to 0 and i love DS moveset xD altough i never played any metroid and never used samus i find this moveset very appealing i like the way it works Tongue cant wait for DS2 and sequeleton DS2 from nuke Tongue

StupidMetroid
    Expert Kitten

I'm back from the dead.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: November 21, 2011, 07:50:05 PM »

I was thinking with the new Brawlbox maybe we can make Auroa Unit 313 her final smash? I bet DivineOverlord could animate it and get it working in Brawl properly like he did with Skull Kid's and Shadow Samus's final smash's. Well???

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #122 on: November 22, 2011, 12:33:37 AM »

I was thinking with the new Brawlbox maybe we can make Auroa Unit 313 her final smash? I bet DivineOverlord could animate it and get it working in Brawl properly like he did with Skull Kid's and Shadow Samus's final smash's. Well???
    I still feel that's too much trouble for a feature not many people care about... Plus lets think of the file size. Samus already has a VERY small file size... Adding a long animation, and huge model would likely make the game crash before even loading her.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: November 22, 2011, 12:43:22 AM »

I wish this could've been ported a long time ago =/ i don't know, choose a character no one likes *COUGH* SNAKE *COUGH* Well, use him for the articles and a larger File size =3

i would work on this, but for some odd reason, i could never get the model to work over snake =/

but good job so far.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2011, 02:21:25 AM »

there was a dark samus rigged over gannondorf >.> ijs. lol great work on the psa been a while since i've looked its come far.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: November 22, 2011, 11:04:24 AM »

Yeah, make a Darksamus over Ganondorf, i was hoping to make a character over that character. but i'll find someone else to put Touran over =/

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

Yeah, make a Darksamus over Ganondorf, i was hoping to make a character over that character. but i'll find someone else to put Touran over =/
    But she wouldn't have the missles, and whatnot...

MaSSiVeRiCaN
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: December 03, 2011, 06:31:01 PM »

Anyone get this working properly on Riivolution. I'm going to test it regardless and see the outcome. If anything maybe Riivo IRC can help with some xml edits to get it to work. Let me know and I'll post my findings out here. This looks fantastic.

Thanks Crony for such an amazing job with this by the way. I have a huge request, this PSA needs  full CSP's and BP's for everything, included with the d/load. Crony maybe you can request someone from the community to take this on and make them for you? Is this already available elsewhere??
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:43:22 PM by MaSSiVeRiCaN » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: December 04, 2011, 12:19:47 AM »

Anyone get this working properly on Riivolution. I'm going to test it regardless and see the outcome. If anything maybe Riivo IRC can help with some xml edits to get it to work. Let me know and I'll post my findings out here. This looks fantastic.

Thanks Crony for such an amazing job with this by the way. I have a huge request, this PSA needs  full CSP's and BP's for everything, included with the d/load. Crony maybe you can request someone from the community to take this on and make them for you? Is this already available elsewhere??
    To get it to work on Riivo you'll need either my or Beyond's xml and a common.pac to put Samus' MotionEtc in.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: December 05, 2011, 01:09:46 PM »

Thanks Crony for such an amazing job with this by the way. I have a huge request, this PSA needs  full CSP's and BP's for everything, included with the d/load. Crony maybe you can request someone from the community to take this on and make them for you? Is this already available elsewhere??

Yes, I would be grateful if someone wanna help to do a "full CSP".
    And also i'm waiting for Nuke's Metroid prime 2 import model of D.S. Kirby Dance

Actually, i'm working on both Up specials and on an effect of d.boost ball ( later i will post some photos)
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:48:30 PM by Crony » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2011, 05:15:33 PM »

Yes, I would be grateful if someone wanna help to do a "full CSP".
    And also i'm waiting for Nuke's Metroid prime 2 import model of D.S. Kirby Dance

Actually, i'm working on both Up specials and on an effect of d.boost ball ( later i will post some photos)

Up special? Making it snap to ledges better? That would be nice. Tongue

But don't forget, you might want to reduce the GFX in some moves, like down air, and up B ground, since those can make the game lag. Try getting rid of unneeded GFX, ones you wouldn't even notice much in game play...

Also, the up taunt could use less GFX.

And do not forget the shield damage on forward smash, make it less, since that thing can destroy shields with two uses. And since you can't spot dodge it... Well... That makes the move way too good. It needs a weakness.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: December 06, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »

Also, I might be able to do recolors and CSP's if I'm free by the time before release.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: December 09, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »

this is the new dark boostball effect i've changed:
    before:

After: (new)

More similar to the MP original GFX:

I will update later, when I have fixed others few things...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2011, 11:51:32 AM »

Is that sword glow trace?  If so how?

MaSSiVeRiCaN
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: December 09, 2011, 08:46:06 PM »

To get it to work on Riivo you'll need either my or Beyond's xml and a common.pac to put Samus' MotionEtc in.
    Yep she's buggy when I just dropped her files into the fighter/samus folder the graphics and some animations worked but i got stuck on the Triple A combo and there were other inconsistencies.

Right now I'm using Brawl Mod Launcher v2.5.1 by Bionic Sonic and I like it very much. Where can I find either yours or Beyond's XML? Does it differ greatly?? Is there a way to just add/edit your functionality into the XML I already have in case i'd like to stick with it?? Any feedback on your XML's would be amazing. Thanks,

<Edit> oh and when you say I'll need a common.pac file for the MotionEtc file do you mean common3, 4 or 5?? Those are the ones I'm used to editing with brawlbox. Ok I found a common_en.pac w/FitSamusMotionEtc which is prob what you were talking about, now I just need to replace it with the one provided by Crony, all I'll need is feedback on the XML at this point so I can make it compatible with the riivo setup I have. Thanks for your quick reply and I look forward to d/loading any CSP/BP you can come up with if you have the time. That would make the experience in choosing, playing, winning w/D.S. so much more whole Happy Face lol. And Crony the effect for the boostball looks dope, keep it coming bro, I wonder what else you got in store for this PSA b4 u feel it's complete.
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:23:36 PM by MaSSiVeRiCaN » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: