Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Author Topic: Crony's Dark Samus Update!  (Read 152161 times)
Araknir
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »

Samus entry is when the battle begin , right ? Because for me , ssbb never crashed with Dark Samus and the entry is different. (still , when the battle begin , this lag a little) Only his attacks are buggy , it seems like a part of the moveset and animations aren't loaded.

Like the attack that need two misses with the buttons A for do the giant canon , after that Samus is in a "T" position , and with that , I can't move her normally ,(only if someone attack her)

Oh and I never touched to common_en.pac too.

So , is this the same problem as you ?

Crony
Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: July 28, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »

May try to delect the "FitSamusEntry.pac" file from the Samus folder.
    Any changes?
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:40:10 PM by Crony » Logged

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: July 28, 2012, 07:06:19 PM »

I'll try it later tonight when I get the chance.

Post Merge: July 29, 2012, 08:55:44 PM

Good news everyone!

So, it turns out that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the DS PSA at all, the reason I was having problems was because I'm just a reckless idiot!

So yeah. The issues I was having was caused by the codes and the CSS/common5_en.pac I was using. After I deleted them, and put all of DS's files in the right place, it started working perfectly. It turns out you need to insert Zero Suit Samus' and Samus' FitMotionEct.pac's in both their fighter folders, and the common_en.pac.

And just to make sure everyone can understand in the case that anyone else encounters this problem, here's a poorly made guide to illustrate the file's locations:

Note: I'm using Beyond's Riivolution, so '_en' isn't required in the file-names, any other version of Riivolution will require it though.

First, make sure you have a common_en.pac inserted in the 'System' folder. then open it up in BrawlBox.

Next, click on the 'FitSZerosuitMotionEct' and replace it with the respective file, repeat this for the 'FitSamusMotionEct'.

Finally, just make sure you have all the PSA files in their right folders.

And with that, Dark Samus should function in Riivolution. And if it doesn't, well then that sound slike a personal problem.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:55:46 PM by Grand-Master Rufure » Logged

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: July 30, 2012, 06:36:31 AM »

I'll try it later tonight when I get the chance.

Post Merge: July 29, 2012, 08:55:44 PM

Good news everyone!

So, it turns out that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the DS PSA at all, the reason I was having problems was because I'm just a reckless idiot!

So yeah. The issues I was having was caused by the codes and the CSS/common5_en.pac I was using. After I deleted them, and put all of DS's files in the right place, it started working perfectly. It turns out you need to insert Zero Suit Samus' and Samus' FitMotionEct.pac's in both their fighter folders, and the common_en.pac.

And just to make sure everyone can understand in the case that anyone else encounters this problem, here's a poorly made guide to illustrate the file's locations:

Note: I'm using Beyond's Riivolution, so '_en' isn't required in the file-names, any other version of Riivolution will require it though.

First, make sure you have a common_en.pac inserted in the 'System' folder. then open it up in BrawlBox.

Next, click on the 'FitSZerosuitMotionEct' and replace it with the respective file, repeat this for the 'FitSamusMotionEct'.

Finally, just make sure you have all the PSA files in their right folders.

And with that, Dark Samus should function in Riivolution. And if it doesn't, well then that sound slike a personal problem.

Thanks! Wink I've added your post to the main description page.  Angel

Araknir
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: July 30, 2012, 03:56:21 PM »

Hum ,can someone do a version already prepared for riivolution like grand master said ?

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: July 30, 2012, 04:39:02 PM »

Hum ,can someone do a version already prepared for riivolution like grand master said ?
    If Crony is okay with it, I could PM you the files I'm using myself. One question though: What version of Riivolution are you using, is it Beyond's or is it normal?

Araknir
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: July 30, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »

Oh thanks Smiley Normal , I think. ^^

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: July 31, 2012, 03:24:58 AM »

No problem for me  Kirby Dance

Raikrom
    Extreme Kitten

Red Bullet Desperado

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: July 31, 2012, 08:00:40 AM »

Alright, I'll PM you guys the .rar in a bit.

Araknir
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: August 02, 2012, 06:05:00 AM »

I have one question , why the Dark Boost Ball haven't any "smoke" ? I only have the ball with the dark thing. Not the other animations.

And for phazon massive canon , Dark Samus only have the animations of the radius. And this animations isn't recorded to Dark Samus , that doesn't leave from the cannon but crossing her with his positions "T"

For the astral jump , Dark Samus transform into a ball like Samus. Not like the picture so..

For the Phazon Shield , the animations is here , but Dark Samus transform into a ball again. It seems like the animations of Samus is still here..

The Phazon Sphere appears like one second , not more. And Dark Samus doesn't do ani thing for this attack , just a dark hole.

For the particles , again , Dark Samus do only the particles , not the animations. For the phazon spread beam , it's again this problem.

Oh and I forgot , the kinectic release , when "she" load this attack , it's like Samus. So not the special animations of Dark Samus.

So , what is this problem ? Sorry , but I very want to play with this hack. ^^

Only the phazon comet is totally working ! Smiley

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: August 02, 2012, 09:08:53 AM »

I have one question , why the Dark Boost Ball haven't any "smoke" ? I only have the ball with the dark thing. Not the other animations. And for phazon massive canon , Dark Samus only have the animations of the radius. And this animations isn't recorded to Dark Samus , that doesn't leave from the cannon but crossing her with his positions "T" For the astral jump , Dark Samus transform into a ball like Samus. Not like the picture so.. For the Phazon Shield , the animations is here , but Dark Samus transform into a ball again. It seems like the animations of Samus is still here.. The Phazon Sphere appears like one second , not more. And Dark Samus doesn't do ani thing for this attack , just a dark hole. For the particles , again , Dark Samus do only the particles , not the animations. For the phazon spread beam , it's again this problem. Oh and I forgot , the kinectic release , when "she" load this attack , it's like Samus. So not the special animations of Dark Samus. So , what is this problem ? Sorry , but I very want to play with this hack. ^^ Only the phazon comet is totally working ! Smiley

probably your fitmotion isnt working the fitmotion on rivo users must be on comon something i use gecko so i just need to put the fitmotion on the samus folder xD

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: August 15, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »

Guys I really need your helps!

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

In the brawl box I see the model right, but in game the texture dont work...  Cry

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: August 15, 2012, 11:25:08 AM »

What's the texture format?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: August 15, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »

material problem see your texture formats also if that doesnt work any model importer can help you fixing those materials

Crony
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: August 15, 2012, 12:11:28 PM »

What's the texture format?

PNG

material problem see your texture formats also if that doesnt work any model importer can help you fixing those materials

Like who?
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:16:05 PM by Crony » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
    Print
    Jump to: