Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 86
Author Topic: Lillith's PSA Thread  (Read 424016 times)
SquareELinks
Expert Kitten

Cheese

View Profile Awards
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »

The Endgame samus looks really good but is there anyway you could just give her captain falcons run animation instead of the goofy one nintendo gave her? I have a fitsamus.pac and a fitsamus motion where samus has his run animation and most of zss attributes if that would help.

SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: November 12, 2011, 10:13:35 PM »

The one I have up right now is without any animation edits, i'm making a version with animation edits later on, including a better Shinespark and better run.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #77 on: November 12, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »

Criminey, that endgame Samus PSA is insane. XD

I love the Space Jump and Screw Attack, though it's broken as hell.

A few things though:

-The Speed Booster starts up really slowly. I know it's kinda broken as it is, but it makes normal movement sort of difficult, including just walking. She walks really slowly.
    -For the "Shinespark," maybe you could add a flash overlay of some kind? I think it would look good even without an animation edit if it had some sort of glow to it.

.... that's pretty much it.

Also, Ice Beam? XD Which endgame were you going for?

Overall, good stuff yo.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: November 12, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »

Fusion, at the end of the end's when you get Ice Beam XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #79 on: November 13, 2011, 12:04:54 AM »

Ah. So I guess I should be using a Fusion Suit vertex or something. XD

Also, when she wall jumps, she goes high.

Really high.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: November 14, 2011, 04:28:41 AM »

...I thought I fixed that >.<
    I changed that just for teh lulz, but for some reason didn't want to change back.
    Oh well.

Edit~ Well uh, anyway, update's up, it should have fixed some stuff (The walk problem included)
    Also, Speedbooster builds up a lil' more quickly.
    Can't really do anything else, if I touch it even the slightest it goes over the file limit, well, I guess that's a sign for animation edits Tongue

Edit, again~!
    Roy's not dead yet, I took a lil' break, here's an update for everyone~!
    Note: F-Smash/Tilt animation borrowed from Tormod, but edited by me.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qkHRbna0A8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qkHRbna0A8</a>

Had the idea of having Astra for Side B, where if the first hit connects, it continues to the second hit, if that hits it goes to the third, then so on. What does everyone think? Yeah, I know Roy didn't have Astra, hell, it wasn't even in his game, but I don't think Roy had Blazer/Flare Blade/Double-Edged Dance in his game either. So...

*Cough* Hey, look another edit, at this rate this one post will be bigger then the opening. Eheheheheheh.
    Had an idea of a faster Ike, in his actual game he was pretty fast, you know.
    Here's what i've got down so far~

F-Smash creates a shockwave. 7% for the shockwave, 1-handed swing, faster.
    AAA Combo - Quick Horizontal Slash 4%, followed by a quick vertical slash 5%, followed by spin and horizontal slash 6%.
    Aether has both hits and heals/damages 5% on the first, just an uppercut slash for the second, 10% damage.
    All other attacks sped up?
    Pseudo L-Cancel, riiiight after I figure out how to make it XD

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: November 18, 2011, 03:16:51 AM »

Well, yeah, update.

Let's see...
    ...This is more of a filler, if anything...
    Uhh... Now Ike has some sort of projectile. Yay
    Well anyway, Ike V.3 this'll be, but i'm going to finish up Roy before working on this.
    This would probably be just below Meta Knight in the tier list after i'm done, now let's ban Ike too Cheesy
    ...Hahaha-no...
    Now then, here's what i was babbling on about.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqYKb06pDos" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqYKb06pDos</a>

Edit~!
    Roy has been updated, added the Astra move I was talking about, no, there will not be an aerial version.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds_tNCjMSGQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds_tNCjMSGQ</a>

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: November 19, 2011, 11:10:08 PM »

Uh... Update.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINLqO9HOsk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINLqO9HOsk</a>

Tweaked the Back throw.
    Dash Attack - A jump strike. 12% Edged, 7% Tipped.
    Up Throw - Roy tosses the person he is holding into the air and them slashes them (Similar to Link's Up Throw). 13%, the slowest and strongest throw.
    Down Throw - Roy slams his opponent to the ground. 7%, fastest and weakest throw.

Almost done... If I had to give a percentage, it would be something like... 80% I still have to do the Final Smash and other animations as well...

Also, had a few ideas for the Final Smash, but not really sure which to go with.
    They all start the same though.

Starts off as ~ 'Sheathes blade, takes stance, unsheathes blade'

And then the rest happens, here are the different ones.

1)...Unsheathes blade and slashes forwards creating a fiery pillar

2)...Unsheathes blade, slashes forward twice and a fiery jumping upwards slash (Reference?)

3)...Unsheathes blade, jumps up, he becomes surrounded in a ball of fire and crashes diagonally to the ground, sword first, once he lands he turns the other way, and charges forward and flames shoot out of the ground behind him, the opponent gets buuuuuurned Tongue (A reference of something? XD)

...The references are both from Tales of games... Hehehe...

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: November 19, 2011, 11:24:36 PM »

Good job so far. and i love how much you've done to Roy, i'm a big fan of his, and though the moves you gave him aren't truly his... who cares ,you don't need to be Canon for brawl. just look at Captain Falcon.

i really want lessongs from you =3 or some help when i make this one character over Ganondorf, the moveset is going to be something else.

good job so far, this will defenitely be on one of my slots=3

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: November 19, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »

The only ones he even had originally are the F-Tilt, F-Smash, and A attack. XD

He even has potential for a projectile, which i'm thinking of where I can actually put it, maybe his Flare Blade...?

And I might help if i'm not too busy, I guess.
    Also, thankyou~

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: November 19, 2011, 11:52:41 PM »

Well i don't want this moveset done until i have atleast the model done =/

or a base model. his name is General Alvarian Touran.

basic point of this character...

He says fudge the rules.

his running speed is super slow. i mean, it's just a general walking speed. he's slow. he only has one jump and it sucks.

but his strength is like Ganondorf decided to take Hylien Steroids. one hit from his AAA combo can you leave you around 30 to 40%

now the main focal point is the more damage he takes, the more pieces of his armor starts to break off, making him lighter. so eventually he can run, and triple jump. but this is around 120%

still thinking of the full moveset. this character is purely custom.

so whatcha think =3

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: November 19, 2011, 11:53:55 PM »

O.o
    Sounds a little hard for me to do.
    But, uh, I like it Tongue

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: November 20, 2011, 01:19:51 AM »

He has heavy armor, and, he holds two 6'4" Claymores like they are Short Swords. Normally he can swing them pretty fast, but he doesn't have the wedding ring to do something like this.

He's about 6 foot 9 inches tall. so the claymores are only inches from his size. it's to emphasize strength.

i just need a good base Brawl model to work off of, and get two large swords rigged to each hand. oh and make each piece of armor that will be broken, or fallen off. a seperate polygon so in PSA you can tell it to dissapear when a certain percentage is reached. and other status effects like a speed buff, and the extra jumps.

oh and two final smashes, one that's under 120% where he gets someone inside a little hit stun, they are stunned and he walks slowly up to them, and slashes them across the body doing a crap ton of damage and knock back.

second one is 120% or above, where he drops his second claymore into the ground, same as the one above, but he dashes to his opponent only doing massive and rapid damage to the opponent swinging the one claymore all over the opponents body. and he then kicks them off the screen to finish them off. and he jumps back to pick up his second claymore.

i've got alot of concept on him, and i think this sort of play-style is necessary for brawl. a character who st arts slow, and is a pain in the ass to use, then the more damage the takes the faster and better recovery he gains.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: November 20, 2011, 02:54:13 AM »

Well, I can definitely say I like the idea of it Tongue

Edit~
    Marth and Ike already had Warp, I gave Roy something that suits him, since he can jump pretty high in his game and has a fire-ey element....
    Yeah, sure I know he can't jump THAT high, but this is Smash Bros. it's never made sense (Example? Let's take Yoshi, An egg that appears out of nowhere and is near impregnable.) XD

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowWkXk4hJs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowWkXk4hJs</a>

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: November 20, 2011, 03:01:10 PM »

I really want this roy... i mean... realy bad =3

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: