Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 86
Author Topic: Lillith's PSA Thread  (Read 423842 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: July 17, 2012, 05:48:35 AM »

welcome back aswhell pichu well it can be a good idea but rest should be off since you could just use A attacks and rest the damages everytime and could be abit OP  or uselss i say leavue out rest imo

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: August 03, 2012, 10:00:08 PM »

Another random idea. Meh.

Star Lord Marth
    Dash attack to replaced with
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zVCrilT4Ic#

It's about 7 seconds in, you'll know what i'm talking about when you see it.

If anyone wants to use my random ideas, feel free to. I don't care.
    « Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:03:25 PM by Rukina » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: March 23, 2013, 04:46:55 AM »

*Blows dust off thread*
    I HAVE... Not really returned, I might return to hacking Brawl next week, but definitely not for a bit.
    And again i've more ideas. This time for Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
    -------------------------------------
    Use this for reference.
    Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Raiden Command list

AAA Combo: Strong Attack Combo (I don't really know its name XD) (3:27)
    U-Smash: Launcher (5:14)
    D-Smash: Stormbringer (6:05)
    Dash Attack: Slide (Again, unsure of actual name) (4:22)

Grounded Down B: Thunderstrike (1:51)
    Aerial Down B: Falling Lightning (5:31)

So many ideas, too lazy to act...

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: March 25, 2013, 09:07:45 PM »

So... Anyone remember that Metaknight-Marth I was making a long time ago? No? ...Well uh...
    Hey look an update!
    SSBB MetaMarth WIP

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: March 31, 2013, 02:11:22 AM »

Finally getting to updating Roy again. New random move ideas~

AAA - A spinning horizontal slash while the blade is on fire, dealing 7% damage.

Final Smash - Roy holds the Sword of Seals upwards which will erupt in fire extending the blade, after about 2 seconds of charging he slams the blade downwards which deals 40-50% damage and does decent knockback, doesn't guarantee a KO, about half? the size of Final Destination.

Down Smash - Roy thrusts the SoS into the ground which summon two columns of fire beside him, dealing 14% uncharged, 19% Fully charged.

Thoughts, ideas?
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:14:50 AM by Masamunera » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: January 17, 2014, 10:06:11 PM »

Hey, guess what.
    I'm finally going to release that Doctor Mario from so long ago... But it's basically the same as it was since I added it to the first post, I kinda doubt I'll ever really finish it so I'm just uploading it with all it's got so far. At least he's kind of a semi-clone now, which is an improvement from his Melee incarnation.
    First off I'm going to need to grab another video preview though, so 'till then.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: January 18, 2014, 12:51:43 AM »

All these curent updates are pure sex.
    especially meta-marth. and with the human metaknight it only fits better.

Roy sounds pretty sexy.

and can't wait for the new doctor mario.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: January 18, 2014, 03:19:03 AM »

Doctor Mario's up, enjoy~

Post Merge: January 18, 2014, 07:11:09 PM
    Might be doing a reboot of that Toon Link PSA I did. What do you think his new S-Special should be? Skull Hammer or Deku Leaf? If I don't get any answers I'm just going to go for Deku Leaf.

Edit: ...Alternatively I could keep both by using the Skull Hammer for the D-Smash.

Edit 2: Update~ Started on the Skull Hammer. Obviously, the PSA is an edit to the Project M Toon Link, that may change but for now...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuZOC562_w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuZOC562_w</a>

Thoughts?
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:27:11 AM by Lillith » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: January 20, 2014, 05:36:56 AM »

So finished off that Toon Link, unfortunately I couldn't get the Deku Leaf to work as I wanted it to... Unfortunate. Anyway~
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYcUT895E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYcUT895E</a>

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: February 01, 2014, 05:57:03 AM »

So I'm redoing Toon Link, again... again... again!

I was pretty satisfied with Project M's rendition of Toon Link, but that just made him more of an SSBM Young Link clone. So, here I'm basically keeping the things from Project M's Toon Link that I liked most, re-added some of his Brawl moveset, and am adding a bit of my own stuff... Like Skull Hammer!... But this time I'm starting from scratch, I'm not editting off of the other PSA's to do this (But yes, I will be borrowing their stuff if you haven't noticed.)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=httkxWuMjbc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=httkxWuMjbc</a>

...Yes, I do actually like Engineer Link's dorky little hat, so sue me D:
    « Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:58:53 AM by Lillith » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #115 on: February 01, 2014, 09:37:58 AM »

Doctor Mario's up, enjoy~

Post Merge: January 18, 2014, 07:11:09 PM
    Might be doing a reboot of that Toon Link PSA I did. What do you think his new S-Special should be? Skull Hammer or Deku Leaf? If I don't get any answers I'm just going to go for Deku Leaf.

Edit: ...Alternatively I could keep both by using the Skull Hammer for the D-Smash.

Edit 2: Update~ Started on the Skull Hammer. Obviously, the PSA is an edit to the Project M Toon Link, that may change but for now...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuZOC562_w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuZOC562_w</a>

Thoughts?
    So finished off that Toon Link, unfortunately I couldn't get the Deku Leaf to work as I wanted it to... Unfortunate. Anyway~
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYcUT895E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYcUT895E</a>

So I'm redoing Toon Link, again... again... again!

I was pretty satisfied with Project M's rendition of Toon Link, but that just made him more of an SSBM Young Link clone. So, here I'm basically keeping the things from Project M's Toon Link that I liked most, re-added some of his Brawl moveset, and am adding a bit of my own stuff... Like Skull Hammer!... But this time I'm starting from scratch, I'm not editting off of the other PSA's to do this (But yes, I will be borrowing their stuff if you haven't noticed.)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=httkxWuMjbc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=httkxWuMjbc</a>

...Yes, I do actually like Engineer Link's dorky little hat, so sue me D:
    Hmm... So much sexiness there~
    I'd like to see how will look like your next Toon Link Redux... Skull Hammer + Hurricane spin...
    Awesome Face

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: February 01, 2014, 02:14:07 PM »

I'm also thinking on making the Hurricane Spin last about a second or so longer. Any thoughts? Would it be cheap or awesome? ...Or cheap AND awesome.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2014, 02:17:00 PM »

I'm thinkin' that maybe instead, he can only move around while spinning if you charge it all the way up? Maybe tone down the momentum a little bit?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: February 01, 2014, 02:33:10 PM »

I might make it only move if it's completely charged. But the momentum's staying. Gotta go fast.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2014, 02:35:18 PM »

Gotta go fast.

LOL

Alright, man, whatever you say. It'd be cool if you got the actual yelling Link makes while spinning in WW, but that's a different matter entirely. :1

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: