Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 86
Author Topic: Lillith's PSA Thread  (Read 421143 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #195 on: February 18, 2014, 06:17:35 PM »

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather do it myself, mostly 'cause I want to have something to do.
    Need to keep myself busy otherwise I get bored real quick XD
    Lol... I have an idea to get you not bored... Evil
    Do a SHADOW HACKZ LULZ!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: February 18, 2014, 06:20:45 PM »

I don't even like Shadow D:
    Besides, I don't want to start any new projects 'till I finish the current ones...

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: February 18, 2014, 06:22:56 PM »

Any particular requests for the video(s), though?

Just a showcase of the hack. Unless you have something else in mind Tongue

I'll try and finish up Hector first, he just needs the air final smash to be coded and two simple animations.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: February 18, 2014, 06:24:19 PM »

Y'okay~

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2014, 06:56:05 PM »

I don't even like Shadow D:
    Besides, I don't want to start any new projects 'till I finish the current ones...
    That was a joke xD Don't even know why did I mention that hedgehog here...
    Anyway, I think I'm gonna need you for recording soon... I finished a mini PSA I made for Ike awhile ago, but I completly forgot about it...
    By the way, remember I told you I'd like to animate the FS for your ALttP-ish TLink? Well, it's hard to animate him, but I'll send you a gif of what I've done so far soon... Maybe tomorrow...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: February 18, 2014, 07:08:51 PM »

Okie doke~ Looking forward to it~

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2014, 07:21:24 PM »

Okie doke~ Looking forward to it~
    Haha! Me too!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: February 19, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »

Soo... Just for the hell of it I might make a personal (By personal I just mean the character in my avatar, it'll be released after completion) PSA after I get my PC back (I found out the problem is fixable, but will take a bit of time to repair it, so yay!) (Proving I'm a hypocrite, since I said I didn't want to start anything new yet here I am thinking of starting something new!)

...Dunno who to make it over though, leaning towards either Fox or Marth. Might even be bothered to learn how to rig models and such, lulz.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:28:06 PM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: February 24, 2014, 01:49:04 AM »

So, for Lil' Link, I think I might add some of Link's Soul Calibur II moveset for some of his attacks.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44O80xQR51o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44O80xQR51o</a>

That should make it easier to fill out those missing A attacks... Taunts on the other hand I can't think of, nor can I think of an entry or win animations. Bleh...

Edit: Updated first post.
    Also, added these two to list of movesets I want to do at some point~
    Adol Christin (Ys series)~ http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120727073251/ideas/images/7/7d/Adol_Christin.jpg
    Miria (The Guardian Legend)~ http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/043/3/d/guardian_legend_by_jehu_chan-d39d2ry.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
    Welp, sorry for another repost, but, my PC was fixed! And as a celebration I made another SFX hack, this time for Spirit Tracks Link over Toon Link!
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTi3nVWTgHA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTi3nVWTgHA</a>

Still nothing PSA related yet, but I will soon, stay tuned~

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: February 27, 2014, 03:57:27 AM »

Progress on Young Link.

Implemented moveset
    ---------------------
    AAA - Same as in Melee
    Dash Attack - Roll Attack. 6-9% initially, then a second hit for 5-6%
    F-Smash - Freezes opponents with Ice Rod (More chance at higher percentages) 5%. (Currently a terribly recoloured Homerun bat)
    D-Air - Same as it was in Melee, including the Fire Spike.
    Neutral-B - Fire Arrows (Hopefully I'll be able to change to fire slingshot)
    Side-B - Boomerang - More angle then both Link and Toon Link's, also a short stun.

Also has a new Wait2/3 and Aerial Forward Jump.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ_NOdvsZ8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ_NOdvsZ8</a>

Some of the animations were borrowed from Tormod...

Also, I might be remaking Like...
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:02:52 AM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: March 10, 2014, 06:54:04 AM »

And for no reason at all an animation of a surfing Pikachu!

Just imagine Squirtle's waterfall and a surf board under Pikachu. (If I can get Squirtle's waterfall....)

I'm making a random PSA for Pikachu and this'll be its new Up-Smash, I'll probably change up Pit's mirror shield for the surf board.
    Surfing Pikachu is so cute!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »

And for no reason at all an animation of a surfing Pikachu!

Just imagine Squirtle's waterfall and a surf board under Pikachu. (If I can get Squirtle's waterfall....)

I'm making a random PSA for Pikachu and this'll be its new Up-Smash, I'll probably change up Pit's mirror shield for the surf board.
    Surfing Pikachu is so cute!
    Lol... I remember that there was a request for Pikachu's Final Smash... That was made in order to reproduce the Anime version of the Volt Tackle. I made an animation for that if you're interested... Nothing really great, though I like how it turned out
    (I used the run animation as the FinalLoop and the Final2 as the FinalEnd...)

Oh, and if you know how can I fix that texture glitch, that would be helpful Smiley
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:45:36 AM by Akeno » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: March 10, 2014, 10:23:21 AM »

its easy to port squirtle waterfall gfx wich is made in reff with bb 71 incase you need help porting the waterfall gfx let me know, i would also like a volt tackle that would work like the anime you know pichu gains eletricity around him and rushes foward ohko anyone in its path, think of it like marth FS where if you hit someone its a ohko

if you really also want to do a random pikachu psa you can give him ballons for his up special for flying pikachu xD you can get the ballons models in hacks like snoopy beta villager psa on his thread Tongue

just throwing out ideas.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »

its easy to port squirtle waterfall gfx wich is made in reff with bb 71 incase you need help porting the waterfall gfx let me know, i would also like a volt tackle that would work like the anime you know pichu gains eletricity around him and rushes foward ohko anyone in its path, think of it like marth FS where if you hit someone its a ohko

if you really also want to do a random pikachu psa you can give him ballons for his up special for flying pikachu xD you can get the ballons models in hacks like snoopy beta villager psa on his thread Tongue

just throwing out ideas.
    The balloon seems to be a good idea, but would it be needed to add them on Pika's model or in the pac file?
    Also, what do you think about my animation for the FinalStart? I let the rest because it was usable, I thought that only the start was needed...

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: March 10, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »

Akeno~ Anime Volt Tackle definitely sounds much better then what it has currently XD

Carnage~ It would be awesome if you told me how to port Squirtle/s waterfall gfx Cheesy
    That Balloon thing also sounds pretty fun, maybe I'll do that, don't know yet.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 01:13:30 PM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: