Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 86
Author Topic: Lillith's PSA Thread  (Read 421133 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: March 10, 2014, 01:38:11 PM »

Akeno~ Anime Volt Tackle definitely sounds much better then what it has currently XD

Carnage~ It would be awesome if you told me how to port Squirtle/s waterfall gfx Cheesy
    That Balloon thing also sounds pretty fun, maybe I'll do that, don't know yet.
    just need bb 71 open the squirtle.pac and see what is the name of the waterfall gfx go to reff and extract the ptcxxxxx and all the other reffs below until you reach the another ptc(ptc is the biggining of the reff)

then open the pikachu.pac add a new elf refenrece and put uses model to no and then start importing the reffs on the same order they are under squirtle ptc first and so on then save and the new gfx will be the one after all pikachu effects

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: March 10, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »

just need bb 71 open the squirtle.pac and see what is the name of the waterfall gfx go to reff and extract the ptcxxxxx and all the other reffs below until you reach the another ptc(ptc is the biggining of the reff)

then open the pikachu.pac add a new elf refenrece and put uses model to no and then start importing the reffs on the same order they are under squirtle ptc first and so on then save and the new gfx will be the one after all pikachu effects

Found Waterfall, it's in Pokemon Trainer's/Squirtle's effect file though...

Thanks, though!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #212 on: March 10, 2014, 01:42:56 PM »

Akeno~ Anime Volt Tackle definitely sounds much better then what it has currently XD

Carnage~ It would be awesome if you told me how to port Squirtle/s waterfall gfx Cheesy
    That Balloon thing also sounds pretty fun, maybe I'll do that, don't know yet.
    Gotta code it to see if it works well Grin
    Though Carnage is right, a headbutt animation would be cool indeed... But I'm bad with animations that needs scaling... I'll try it, but no promises.

Is it possible to change the color of these GFX? I mean, Pika's volt and such... Because, other than the lightning, the rest doesn't look Pika-legit.

Thanks, though!
    Ninja'd I see what you did there ...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: March 10, 2014, 01:47:05 PM »

Thanks, though!
    hopefully you dont have problems putting it to work i also forgot that i might also use reft images, if it does you need to import that aswhell, i only recently found out how to port reff thats why my gyarados up special wasnt waterfall ut bounce but  i think bounce probably mae him more unike instead of copying squirtle waterfall Tongue

cant wait to see a video of a surfing pikachu lol

Is it possible to change the color of these GFX? I mean, Pika's volt and such... Because, other than the lightning, the rest doesn't look Pika-legit.
    doesnt pikachu volt tackle has textures? if it doesnt you need to manuly change the color on the reffs they are in RGB so you need to edit the values  on every reff thing

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: March 10, 2014, 01:51:21 PM »

I'm just randomly doing stuff, I hope this works XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #215 on: March 10, 2014, 01:59:04 PM »

hopefully you dont have problems putting it to work i also forgot that i might also use reft images, if it does you need to import that aswhell, i only recently found out how to port reff thats why my gyarados up special wasnt waterfall ut bounce but  i think bounce probably mae him more unike instead of copying squirtle waterfall Tongue

cant wait to see a video of a surfing pikachu lol
    doesnt pikachu volt tackle has textures? if it doesnt you need to manuly change the color on the reffs they are in RGB so you need to edit the values  on every reff thing
    Me too! Wanna see Pika surfing Tongue

Oh, I know that it's possible to edit the volt tackle, I was talking about Pikachu's volts in general... Like... All his attacks.

I'm just randomly doing stuff, I hope this works XD
    lol that isnt a good sign
    That's the funniest way to make PSAs xD

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: March 10, 2014, 02:03:50 PM »

Me too! Wanna see Pika surfing Tongue

Oh, I know that it's possible to edit the volt tackle, I was talking about Pikachu's volts in general... Like... All his attacks.
    That's the funniest way to make PSAs xD
    that is probably tricky and wait out of my league let eletricity be eletricity Tongue

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: March 10, 2014, 02:11:04 PM »

Uh wow.
    I got it working.
    ...YAY!

Can't show you until I get back later today though, so 'till then...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: March 10, 2014, 02:15:44 PM »

Uh wow.
    I got it working.
    ...YAY!

Can't show you until I get back later today though, so 'till then...
    glad i has helpfull also will pikachu have a surfboard? is there even a surfboard model on the vault?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: March 10, 2014, 02:18:46 PM »

As I said, I'll probably just steal Pit's Mirror Shield and change that up a bit, or I could find some item or something to change up a bit.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: March 10, 2014, 02:29:08 PM »

As I said, I'll probably just steal Pit's Mirror Shield and change that up a bit, or I could find some item or something to change up a bit.
    isnt lucas entry board better to be a surf board?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2014, 03:17:43 PM »

glad i has helpfull also will pikachu have a surfboard? is there even a surfboard model on the vault?
    I don't think there's another item that looks like a surf... Oh wait! There's that SSE enemy who looks like a carpet!!

isnt lucas entry board better to be a surf board?
    Now that you mention it...

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #222 on: March 11, 2014, 02:08:15 AM »

Well, as I said I would show it, working waterfall!
    Although Pikachu doesn't seem to want to raise from the ground... I've seen other PSA's do this so I know it's possible, hm...

Can't believe I didn't think of Lucas' board though. XD
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:09:20 AM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: March 11, 2014, 04:47:05 AM »

Well, as I said I would show it, working waterfall!
    Although Pikachu doesn't seem to want to raise from the ground... I've seen other PSA's do this so I know it's possible, hm...

Can't believe I didn't think of Lucas' board though. XD

make sure you delete the slope events and animate him higher using the transN or hipn one of those should work but it depends where your pustting the move the action might be hardcoded

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: March 11, 2014, 06:12:39 AM »

There are no slope events and it already goes fairly high via the TransN bone.

I'm just changing the Up Smash directly though, maybe I should just look at how one of the other PSA's did it...

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: