Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 86
Author Topic: Lillith's PSA Thread  (Read 421257 times)
Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: March 30, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »

Why them?
    Power Rangers is full of laser beams and bugs.

I'm thinking over Link or Marth.

Mostly 'cause they're good to port stuff over.
    Maybe Pit, but we'll see.
    « Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:45:41 PM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #286 on: March 30, 2014, 01:46:32 PM »

Power Rangers is full of laser beams and bugs.

I'm thinking over Link or Marth.

Mostly 'cause they're good to port stuff over.
    Maybe Pit, but we'll see.
    Lol... That was unexpected...

Though Pit isn't a bad idea... Laser... Arrow... Arrow Laser... I dunno...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: March 31, 2014, 02:31:42 AM »

So uhhh...
    I actually ported the model successfully... That was easier then expected... Aside from the transformed model... But, That can probably be fixed easily.

...And Akeno's Saber is there 'cause why not?

Now I can start with the PSA stuffs... Although I need a moveset to do so first, haha~

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #288 on: March 31, 2014, 02:40:52 AM »

i like genesect aswhell do you want some help? i can help with moveset,psa and such.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: March 31, 2014, 02:43:28 AM »

Well, if you have any moveset ideas I'd like to hear them!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #290 on: March 31, 2014, 03:04:44 AM »

well

Nspecial is obsisly technoblast, we can make him swap drives with his down taunt by model changer and put diferent effects in technoblast.

side special extremespeed, genesect changes into his ufo mode and rushes foward fast like fox falco side special

down special light screen/or magic coat using mario mantle, he create a see trough screen in front of him it would work like pits shield that would reflect projectyles

Up Special extremespeed a controlable up special but it would act like pikachu up special two fast movements.

i will put more ideas later im leaving to a nearby town and i will get online there.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: March 31, 2014, 03:07:30 AM »

Technoblast and drive change is a given, I was going to fit those in to start with, haha.

Though, of the others I only really like the Down-Special.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: March 31, 2014, 03:14:34 AM »

so you dont plan on using his ufo mode ? i mean extremespeed in ufo mode can only be used on an up special or side special any other way will just fell wierd imo.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: March 31, 2014, 03:18:37 AM »

It could also work as a glide, since it's going over Pit anyway~

Edit:
    Some recolors... Might make a FABULOUS Genesect 'cause I can!
    ...But maybe not.

Edit-edit:
    Arrrrg... Can't seem to find a way to hide the 'ufo' form.

Genesect already hates me. >.>
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:46:28 AM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2014, 08:24:35 AM »

So uhhh...
    I actually ported the model successfully... That was easier then expected... Aside from the transformed model... But, That can probably be fixed easily.

...And Akeno's Saber is there 'cause why not?

Now I can start with the PSA stuffs... Although I need a moveset to do so first, haha~
    Why thank you! What an honor to have my work in this snap! Cheesy

It could also work as a glide, since it's going over Pit anyway~

Edit:
    Some recolors... Might make a FABULOUS Genesect 'cause I can!
    ...But maybe not.

Edit-edit:
    Arrrrg... Can't seem to find a way to hide the 'ufo' form.

Genesect already hates me. >.>
    Ahem... Who is he over already? Pit? Maah... You can use the model changers and change the visibility bones over the places of the ufo mode... I guess? Or remove the polygons of the ufo mode via Brawlbox...
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:26:27 AM by Green Akeno » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: March 31, 2014, 08:31:04 AM »

you just need to put the model changers right, do you use bb or the psa program? you can easily put the shiled bone so the ufo will only appear on the down b wich is bone index 45 or 78.

recolors look good, one thing that i also tough it was fun to do is instead of the all down taunt changes the nb attack type which was done countless times what about making the n-B be diferent per slot?

like 00 default genesect used normal
    01 shiny genesect used fire
    02 green genesect used normal
    03 blue genesect used water
    04 white or black genesect used ice
    05 yellow genesect used eletric

you know all of them would use diferent stuff just to be diferent and its preety easy to do just getting out of the habit of down taunt change elements.

using the ufo mode only to glide will fell really very few usage imo.
    So the rest of the moveset
    N-special -techno blast and has varied effects

Down special- Light screen works like pit shield and reflects projectyles.

Side special- still think it should really be a side special like fox and falco with an after image  being extremespeed sideways but another chance for the move would be since pit arrow article probably isnt good to make a beam attack like technoblast you could modify pits arrow to be a very slow projectyle like luigi fire ball and make it be Zap canon a slow moving projectyle that would do very few% but paralize on impact it would add onto a funny gameplay mechanich.

UP special -well i also didnt like pikachu here so my other sugestions, blaze kick upwards diagonaly something a street fighter move, or iron head upwards sorta like a skull bash animation

Jab- Fury cutter genesect slashes the opoent 3 times left right left or right left right

Side tilt-Metal claw a simple side slash

Down tilt- electroweb, he throws an eletric web down which does eletric damage and throws oponents  up or paralizes like ZSS does

Up tilt -Slash a simple mid circle slash going from the front to the position overhead

Side smash-X-Scizor, genesect charges with both arms apart and then does a step fowrd and closes them doing an X with 2 slash gfxs also doing an X

UP smash- iron head genesect couches down and them jumps up doing some nasty upward damage

Down Smash -Dark pulse like in the pokemon games a pulse is a circular black ring type gfx that emanates from genesets and grows doing damage on both sides.

Neutral air-Bug buzz imagine a ) gfs diagonaly up on the right and left shoulders in sets of 3  the further one being the biggest and they would do damage like when in comics they show the alarm clocks ringing.

Foward aerial-Shadow claw a simple dark claw move foward like mewtwo

Back aerial-blaze kick a flaming kick backwads

Up aerial-Zen headbutt an headbutt with a pinkish gfx

Down aerial-aerial ace or flash canon, aerial ace genesect crashes down in ufo mode you know those down aerials that might get you killed offstage, flash canon genesect looks dowb abd fires a shot beam that is greyish.

FS Multi techno blast since genesect its preety much low filesize you can put a 4 diferent genesetc models over pit Bow and give it animation on the pcs/pac since the pit bow model uses the same textures file reference as the texturedata0 that the normal fighter uses so you dont even need to add textures for the extra genesects jsut join 4 genesects rename the bones and make the animations,on the ground  4 genesects would appear hovering over your genesect in ufo mode and they all would fire the 5 diferent techoblasts(normal,ice,fie,eletric and water) foward so it would e a wall of lazers , and if used on the air they would appear 2 on the left and 2 on the right of you and all 4 would shoot the beams down.

OR

FS Extreme speed madness- if you activated the fs and there was someone in front of you time would stop then genesect would turn into ufo mode and fly like crazy doing fast passages left and right while your oponent would stay there taking them think off the latios and latias assist trophy and the last passage would throw teh opoenet away

Feel free to say what you liked and what you didnt
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:32:10 AM by Carnage » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2014, 09:14:06 AM »

Personally, I like these ideas... Now... Let's see Kitsu-chan's opinion Wink

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: March 31, 2014, 01:20:02 PM »

Different costumes affect Techoblast instead of a taunt? That sounds like an awesome idea actually. Maybe I'll make two versions, a taunt affected Technoblast and a costume affected Technoblast.

Side-Special  -  I kind of want to make it extreme speed but I don't at the same time for some reason. *Headdesk*

Up-Special  -  Hrm... Maybe, I don't know.

FS  -  I like the first one most, but I don't know if I can get it to work... Welp, we'll see.

All the others I'll probably end up using.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2014, 02:03:20 PM »

Different costumes affect Techoblast instead of a taunt? That sounds like an awesome idea actually. Maybe I'll make two versions, a taunt affected Technoblast and a costume affected Technoblast.

Side-Special  -  I kind of want to make it extreme speed but I don't at the same time for some reason. *Headdesk*

Up-Special  -  Hrm... Maybe, I don't know.

FS  -  I like the first one most, but I don't know if I can get it to work... Welp, we'll see.

All the others I'll probably end up using.
    Side B seems... Weird... I can't see this not being a spammed move... Or something that way...

Up Special, the Shoryuken-like kick is a good idea IMO...

For the FS, I think I can help you. Not sure for the animations, but for the PSA itsel, yes.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: March 31, 2014, 02:04:33 PM »

We'll see about the FS whenever I get up to it~

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 86
    Print
    Jump to: