Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Character Port without TransN Glitch  (Read 1872 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 12, 2011, 09:59:15 PM »

In my despair of finding a way to disable the TransN Glitch from a character port, I'm trying to find a way to disable that damn glitch. I tried using Taboo, but the bones' names weren't showing, so I couldn't do a thing at all... Sheik has 2 bones in the TopN section of the model's bones, Zelda has 3, so I added one bone to Sheik. Now, both character's TransN bones are in the 3rd position, which is needed to correctly remove the glitch. But wherever I try porting a Zelda model in a FitSheikXX.pcs file, the new model over Sheik has the TransN glitch, and I wish to know A WORKING WAY to remove it. Thanks.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:03:29 PM »

Of course the names dont show.

... did you even bother to read the guide.? >_>

Read that first. Then fix it in Taboo. You don't add bones to fix this problem.

Also, stop posting multiple thread about this.

Be. Patient.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 10:13:58 PM »

Of course the names dont show. ... did you even bother to read the guide.? >_> Read that first. Then fix it in Taboo. You don't add bones to fix this problem. Also, stop posting multiple thread about this. Be Patient.

Yep. Did it for over 45 minutes. Though I read it here rather than on SmashBoards (I don't think there's any differences, though) I get through the Bone Ref section. In this picture : http://img710.imageshack.us/i/tabuupic.png/ bones are named, so it's easy peesy to find the one I must edit. But, when I open my FitSheik.pac (I wanna do a Zelda over Sheik model port), I go to where the bones are, and they all have the same name ; "No Model Ref Loaded" I dunno what this means, but I can't find my TransN because of that. Do you know why?

EDIT : Found it. It was because I needed to import a .pcs file  

EDIT#2 : Game freezes when stage is loading... Not working at all...  Im srs here
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 10:55:42 PM by TokoyamiTheDark » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: