Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seriously Help Us with this! Corneria!  (Read 1159 times)
Allav866
Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: September 14, 2011, 01:39:11 AM »

I see too many people try to get a straight answer as to why Corneria keeps freezing when the ship shoots its lasers, but nobody provides one. The responses range from "Are you NTSC?" (Yes I am, and I only use NTSC hacks) to no response at all and the topic remains dead afterwards. I'm frustrated at this. Corneria is the one place I can't Brawl in because of those lasers, and I'm trying to test out a texture hack that I made for the level. So far it looks okay, but before I can test Fox/Falco's Taunt, the Lasers freeze the game. I really need help on this one. Even if it's a code to stop it from shooting its lasers, or a stage hack that gets rid of the lasers, but keeps the Arwings and Fox/Falco's special taunt.

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 02:21:16 AM »

I see too many people try to get a straight answer as to why Corneria keeps freezing when the ship shoots its lasers, but nobody provides one. The responses range from "Are you NTSC?" (Yes I am, and I only use NTSC hacks) to no response at all and the topic remains dead afterwards. I'm frustrated at this. Corneria is the one place I can't Brawl in because of those lasers, and I'm trying to test out a texture hack that I made for the level. So far it looks okay, but before I can test Fox/Falco's Taunt, the Lasers freeze the game. I really need help on this one. Even if it's a code to stop it from shooting its lasers, or a stage hack that gets rid of the lasers, but keeps the Arwings and Fox/Falco's special taunt.
    is the stage a hack or something?

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 04:17:48 AM »

well I tried a texture hack and it froze then, but after I removed my sd card, thus the texture hack along with it, it still froze. I'm thinking it might be something with the GCT, because at that moment, my sd card was removed, meaning gecko was only using codes, including the File Patch code, camera code, ASL code, unlimited replays (camera and 2 minute limit), stage builder codes and possibly the mushroom stack code, but i think i removed that one.

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

NNID: Allav866

Pages: [1]