Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: New Project: Fujiwara no Mokou (ZSS) NEW DECISIONS  (Read 17264 times)
Aezthin
Advanced Kitten

Just wait until Charizard can be edited.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »

I would like to say something in light of this recent evidence: *Puppy eyes* PWEEEEASE?

If you really would want to test a buggy-assed PSA then sure. But your game will fry (haaaa see what I did there?)

Touhou
Monster Hunter
Final Fantasy
Girls
Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

Eldiran
Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: October 08, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »

A warning, Aezthin - ZSS has very little space to work with.  I believe she has room for 7 kb more data.  Past that it won't function... so, you'll need to be conservative with your code.

If you want more info, the person working on Litchi over at Smashboards has been dealing with ZSS.  I'm not aware of his current progress, but he's been working at it somehow.

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »

A warning, Aezthin - ZSS has very little space to work with.  I believe she has room for 7 kb more data.  Past that it won't function... so, you'll need to be conservative with your code.

If you want more info, the person working on Litchi over at Smashboards has been dealing with ZSS.  I'm not aware of his current progress, but he's been working at it somehow.

That would explain the lack of hacks. Thanks for bringing this to my attention O.o

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 09:32:48 PM »

i just read the changelog, and i'm definately looking forward to this one! =] especially the final smash lolz

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 05:02:42 AM »

ohhh so thats why u wanted to kno how to remove the gun ah? lol good luck on this Wink

Blue
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 12:45:54 PM »

a guessing game huh lolz
    i guess i'll start... SONIC! =x
    No, It's Kirby :<

Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »

I'll give you guys a warning this will take a WHILE I've got to focus on not making ridiculously wasteful moves (FS :<) because what Eldiran said is right. She can only go up to 289 kb. And my relatively small amount of changes have made it jump up to 297 kb...it's chill tho. I like a challenge >Cheesy

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »

Can't you just use Smashbox's File Resizer function to make the final product smaller?

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »

Can't you just use Smashbox's File Resizer function to make the final product smaller?

You're gonna be that guy that I have a HUGE thank you line for. You've just solved my file size dilemma in one freakin comment.

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »

You're gonna be that guy that I have a HUGE thank you line for. You've just solved my file size dilemma in one freakin comment.

Awesome Face You are indeed welcome, glad I could help Awesome Face

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

Awesome Face You are indeed welcome, glad I could help Awesome Face

lol you get beta testing too lulz

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

Y'know what would be sweet? A texture for her. That pic in the OP there is a pretty accurate representation, except for the phoenix surrounding her.

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 08:52:08 AM »

OMG Aezthin(sp?) she's from Tohou aka Unthinkable Natural Law in english...I have the game it's awesome!!!!!...also finally a ZSS PSA!!!!!!! yes the power of the Phoenix!!!!

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #28 on: October 10, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »

Y'know what would be sweet? A texture for her. That pic in the OP there is a pretty accurate representation, except for the phoenix surrounding her.

*Cracks knuckles*

Awright, lets see if my texturing skills allow me to do ZSS textures. (She has a rather confusing texture layout)

BTW: Before you compress the file with Smashbox, PLEASE make a copy and save it in a different place, just in the case that it doesn't work, and all your progress to be lost if you can't open it with PSA again DX

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #29 on: October 10, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

i support due to the fact that i'm taking japanese, and the character has a japanese name lol. well, according to what i've learned, fujiwara is the name, no means that she is owning something, and mokou is what she is owning. so what is she owning? (just reviewing my japanese lol)

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: