Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Fire Sonic (SMBZ style)  (Read 25962 times)
Aezthin
Advanced Kitten

Just wait until Charizard can be edited.

View Profile Awards
« on: October 11, 2009, 10:25:01 AM »

I watched SMBZ 8 yesterday and Alvin-Earthworm introduced a new concept to everyone. What if Sonic grabbed a fire flower?
Watch in this animation if you wish to Cheesy
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513950

Neutral B: Same as usual but he's surrounded by flames and when he hits the ground there's a huge explosion
Forward B: Shoots a HUGE fireball from his hand
Down B: Holds hands out to both sides and shoots 10 fireballs in either direction
Up B: Same except explosion at his feet instead of the spring (and hitboxes around his body)

USmash: Switched with U-tilt (duh cuz it's sexii)
FSmash: Flaming Kick of Doom (cuz the wave of elements is overused)
DSmash: Double Sided Kick (cuz I LURVE it)

Final Smash: He runs around in a circle around one char (this may change to the whole group) He then stops and makes a pose and the ground erupts beneath his victim (or victims) hoping to maybe figure out how to use Ho-oh's attack

Touhou
Monster Hunter
Final Fantasy
Girls
Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

cuckoos
Hyper Kitten

let the pupies hit the floor

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »

Another elemental moveset with nonsensical graphics? I might try this out when there is a release, but until then, this is just another elemental.

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:39:57 AM »

Another elemental moveset with nonsensical graphics? I might try this out when there is a release, but until then, this is just another elemental.

I'm trying to go with what Alvin-Earthworm's original animation gave me I assure you that it's NOT just another Elemental moveset.

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

cuckoos
    Hyper Kitten

let the pupies hit the floor

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »

Wow, glad to hear that. Good luck to you then!
    If what you said was true, this might be an epin PSA!

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:00:29 AM »

I knew someone was going to do this, I was going to do this myself, lol.  I've seen the episode and Fire Sonic was genius.  Can't wait.  For his FS, I like the idea but how about you make him ingulf the whole stage if you can.  But I also heard it was hard to remove the super sonic article from the fs without it freezing

Gamez1985
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »

When you guys say "PSA" what do you mean? I know a lot has been added to the Brawl Hack community, but all I really do is hack textures. I don't do much else (adding character effects, new pictures at character select, adding music.) If all these things were as streamlined as adding textures, I would do them. But everything has 1 or several extra annoying steps, so I never pay attention.

So what does PSA mean when you guys type it? I know it's not the usual Public Service Announcement.

EDIT: Okay, I have gathered that PSA means Project Smash Attack. Which is kind of a stupid name because it's being used by everyone who makes a character with new effects/new moves. Isn't Project Smash Attack either like, a certain project being made by a specific group, or isn't it the name for a group? Anyway, unless your character was made or based on something by the people who started making PSA's I suggest we totally lose this term and make a new one. Unless of course someone can still enlighten me on the subject some more.
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:29:29 AM by Gamez1985 » Logged

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

When you guys say "PSA" what do you mean? I know a lot has been added to the Brawl Hack community, but all I really do is hack textures. I don't do much else (adding character effects, new pictures at character select, adding music.) If all these things were as streamlined as adding textures, I would do them. But everything has 1 or several extra annoying steps, so I never pay attention.

So what does PSA mean when you guys type it? I know it's not the usual Public Service Announcement.

EDIT: Okay, I have gathered that PSA means Project Smash Attack. Which is kind of a stupid name because it's being used by everyone who makes a character with new effects/new moves. Isn't Project Smash Attack either like, a certain project being made by a specific group, or isn't it the name for a group? Anyway, unless your character was made or based on something by the people who started making PSA's I suggest we totally lose this term and make a new one. Unless of course someone can still enlighten me on the subject some more.

Well we use the term PSA because that's the actual name of the program USED to create these characters (or at least I do) Project Smash Attacks is a program that allows you to open character files to edit movesets and such. It's called project because I'm assuming that Phantom was the SOLE producer of it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 01:14:27 PM »

No, you are right, Aezthin.  Anyways, I would like to help you out with your project for I,also, was inspired by the overpowering might of Fire Sonic.  I could give you ideas, be you tester or anything to be of some service to make this character great.

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 02:51:08 PM »

No, you are right, Aezthin.  Anyways, I would like to help you out with your project for I,also, was inspired by the overpowering might of Fire Sonic.  I could give you ideas, be you tester or anything to be of some service to make this character great.

One question. Are you good in PSA? We COULD make this a collab instead of it merely being my work solely.

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »

Yeah, matter of fact, I already finished my sonic project, cursed sonic

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

I just finished watching episode 8, and I've got a few suggestions:

Fair - Uses forward throw animation. He makes a mighty forward kick in the air which throws a large ball of fire which explodes in a second or when it hits someone. (Kinda like Phoenix Mario's Uair attack)

Bair - Uses Bair animation. He kicks a small ball of fire behind him which only travels a few feet away from him, it explodes when it gets there or if someone intercepts it before it reaches its destination

Side B - Uses forward smash animation. Charges up a punch and then releases, only with more fiyah

Side B in the air - Uses Nair animation. He spins in place and a ring of fire expands out from him a few feet or an explosion happens (Which ever is easier to do)

And make all of his normal A attacks faster, have less knockback and have more hitlag so they can be chained

Aezthin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 05:34:53 PM »

Fair - Uses forward throw animation. He makes a mighty forward kick in the air which throws a large ball of fire which explodes in a second or when it hits someone. (Kinda like Phoenix Mario's Uair attack)

Bair - Uses Bair animation. He kicks a small ball of fire behind him which only travels a few feet away from him, it explodes when it gets there or if someone intercepts it before it reaches its destination

Side B - Uses forward smash animation. Charges up a punch and then releases, only with more fiyah

Side B in the air - Uses Nair animation. He spins in place and a ring of fire expands out from him a few feet or an explosion happens (Which ever is easier to do)

And make all of his normal A attacks faster, have less knockback and have more hitlag so they can be chained

lol Thanyou's got some pretty BA ideas, I'd really prefer Fire Sonic to combo.

Touhou
    Monster Hunter
    Final Fantasy
    Girls
    Kefka (in a non-gay way)

^I like these things

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 05:40:28 PM »

lol Thanyou's got some pretty BA ideas, I'd really prefer Fire Sonic to combo.

I meant to say combo, but I thought chain would fit better, besides, isn't a chain still a combo >.>

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 06:08:41 PM »

I heard sonic's final smash can't be removed or changed, so how are going to make this work

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »

I heard sonic's final smash can't be removed or changed, so how are going to make this work

You can't through PSA, but you can through Hexing I believe

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: