Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Project Hellsing (Alucard)  (Read 14191 times)
Keromonkey
Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 03, 2011, 01:15:42 PM »

Hey all, I am in an incredibly good mood today, I know that's got nothing to do with any of you but for me it means I may start work on another PSA. (In case you are wondering who I am, I'm just some random noob that made the Dissidia Terra PSA w/ some light assistance and lots of research O_O).

The idea: Alucard from Hellsing

I have made this blog/post because I wanted people to check out the Hellsing anime and post their idea's for moves.

Also, here's a wiki for reference
    Tech. Stuff: When I have the chance I will update this with ideas as I come across them, but my first idea is that Alucard definitely needs to have at least 3-4 models in his .PAC file, a gun (or 2 different guns if possible), an eye (for his creepy eye summons), a hound (for his demonic hound summons), and perhaps some sort of evil black tentacle model. Now I know that requires at least 5 models, but fortunately Fox already has 7, so perhaps this project is possible.
    Dao Ibuki has given me permission to build over/off of his Alucard PSA, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22423

Fan stuff: Fans of hellsing, It's been a while since I've seen the show, I would be honored if anyone who has seen it could give me a baseline for what his standard melee-type attacks might be, I recall he uses his gun most often, but he also has considerable strength & I've never seen the OVA, does he have any other physical attacks, for example, would his AA combo be as simple as 2 gun shots, or would his aaa + attack 100 combo be a claw swipe (that turns them around), a cape strike (that spins them around), a palm thrust that sends them flying followed by a hail of short-range gunfire that peppers the ground where their decaying carcass now lays??

Another example, his large red cloak, wide brimmed hat, and orange sunglasses show him as someone who is a bit flamboyant or ostentatious, does that characteristic transfer over to his moves as well? Is he a cartwheel > split > uppercut sort of guy or is he more likely to just punch someone with tremendous strength and then shoot them to pieces?

Does he physically toy with his opponents or does he use  his powers on them more often?

These are a few things I'm throwing out there, there's a link to check out the Hellsing show on sidereel up above (I hope that's not against the rules), but if you wanted a quick preview of what he does, check this out:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma4aytc01ic" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma4aytc01ic</a>
    @1min 38s OR this one, which is probably better:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISPq77oBrs&feature=fvwrel" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISPq77oBrs&feature=fvwrel</a>

Final Smash Thoughts (so far)
    Alucard (from Hellsing) has between 3-6 levels of demonic powers i think, the multi-eyes and the demon dog shape-shift could be part of his final smash. If shape-shifting isn't yet possible than how about him holding the back of his fist up to activate a medium sized pentagram  (beneath or behind him) which summons a wave of dark fog which quickly flashes across the screen (vertically or horizontally and it should take less than 2 seconds for the screen to fill completely with darkness), the images of several scattered, creepy eyes opening in quick succession (at least 5 or 6 creepy eye graphics the size of kirby, this should also take between 1 or 2 seconds once the darkness arrives) than the darkness fades slightly (til its the same darkness as when someone has the smash ball normally) and Alucard enters a release state where he heals health constantly 3 health/second for 15 seconds but takes double damage if hit (and cannot be knocked back). (Or just invincibility & regeneration for 15 seconds if these specifics are hard to work out).

When Alucard is in this release state a swarm of eyes float around him (or eye graphics plaster his clothes) and his move set changes from guns and melee to dogs, eyes and telekinesis, and all his moves absorb health from players they hit (altho his very presence in release mode damages all other players 3 damage/second until his release wears off).

But if thats too complicated he could just as easily send a mass of wriggling tentacles along the ground that puts who ever gets caught in its path in shield-stun and gives them 200 damage (but no knockback becuz Alucard likes to toy with his opponents).
    Or, the air final could be invincibility while the ground final final could be the Demon Dog Tentacle Wave of Darkness

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 04:16:23 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »

Okay i'm going to suggest making him have only one mode. but incorperate all of his modes into one giant moveset. =3

Like his standard B could still be him shooting his Gun. but much slower. and if make it a taunt changeable. you can make his Standard B something else as well. maybe as the "b*tch slap of doom"

His AAA combo would be something more physical this is brawl. he would punch, overhead kcik, then punch them away.

His Down-B would be a counter of somesort. like opening the gates of hell. and the opponent gets hit with darkness and fire.

there is alot you could do.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 03:32:01 PM »

I like the Opening the Gates of Hell counter, lol. How about:

Down B: Alucard points one gun forward whilst looking in the opposite direction
    Superhuman accuracy: Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way. He does this by using his so-called 'third eye'. He states that "if you shoot like humans do, you'll only miss like they do."
    This is the beginning of his counter stance, if anyone hits him during this time, he explodes in darkness & tentacles, unleashing a wave a hellhounds in whatever direction his gun is facing. These hounds deal darkness & cold/fire or poison damage & will bite & stun/paralyze target briefly, each hound does 5 damage/bite, and he unleashes between 3-4 in whatever direction his gun is facing, so Gates of Hell can be a powerful counter, 5-6 dmg minimum, 15-18 damage maximum.

Side note: for hell hounds I was either thinking something like houndour/houndoom from Pokemon (if there's a 3d model for it) or the evil nintendog used in the evil baskerville nintendog (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10865).
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 04:11:56 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »

Yes that's an amazing idea. His side-B should be something fierce.

But here would his standard Moveset Be

A: Swipes his arm across doing 2% damage
    AA: Does an Overhead Kick  doing 2%
    AAA: And Then Punches them away doing enough knock back to launch them backwards a lil' bit. 3% small knockback.

U-Tilt: Thrusts his arms upwards while keepings his fingers pointed. 6%
    D-Tilt: Does a simple Lower Kick 5%
    S-Tilt: Does a b*tch slap motion or as beastly slap 5% small knock back

Side-Smash: Pullls his arm back with his fingers pointed thrusts his arm forward with his fingers pointed. it sweet spots BTW: 1st charge. 7% low knockb ack 2nd Charge: 9% med Knockback 3rd charge 10% high knockback

Up-Smash. points his guns up and shoots.

Down Smash. Puts his arm in the air, and thrusts it into the ground releaseing Dark Tentacles upward.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 04:28:56 PM »

Oooh, I like the Up Smash & Down Smashes

Up Smash: Alucard points Casull & Jackal (his white & black guns, respectively) upward and fires a hail of bullets straight up, has long range and these bullets travel very fast (since the move is straight up), Tapping A while holding up should make him continue to fire bullets upward.

Down Smash: Alucard raises a Pentacle'd fist in the air, before punching the ground (or crouching like sheik and touching the ground while his tongue elongates & lolls out of his mouth). Darkness & dark fog cover his body so it is barely visible (making it appear as if he transformed into darkness) and A wave of tentacles spike upwards from the ground in his general vicinity. A large one where his body is, and 2 small ones on either side of him. If possible, this smash should be slowed down and the tentacles should wriggle about a bit before either retracting into the ground or disappearing in a puff of darkness.

Does Alucard point alot?
    If I have the time I'd like to rewatch the show & check out the OVAs so I can get his motions down but I'm more of a PSA'er than an animator lol.

I also think his Grabs should be a combo of bites & his telekinesis.
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 04:36:19 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 03:38:54 AM »

This sounds interesting....now if only we had the texture/vertex to this.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 09:56:29 AM »

There is indeed a Vertex. and it's over Fox. (or a model port, that's what we are working with)

@Keromonkey: well, i'm using the whole entire fingers pointed and erect out he does it in the first episode to Ultimate. it's pretty beast.

http://www.animeshinobi.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/hellsing_ultimate_8.jpg This will be his shooting posture for his Standard B.

Down-B will be that counter move stated above. it'll be sick.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 01:58:04 PM »

Ah, the series isn't too long, I'm on ep. 3 atm, but heading outside for some fresh air & to get some things done, I imagine I will be more familiar with the pointing once I reach Ultimate. (Or do you mean how he stabs his open-palmed hand through his enemies chest and they sorta disintegrate?)

After watching the first few eps I thought to myself that since he absorbs blood to regenerate sometimes then if a Stream of Blood/Red/Blood Splatter Gfx could be made than I'd like that to occur during his grabs, and each time he grabs someone, he would heal a little bit. But perhaps it should only be during his Bite Grab, I was thinking his down Grab might be like Charizards, except instead of breathing fire, he bends lower and feasts on them while healing himself. And his forward Grab would be him thrusting his hand into the opponents chest with wind or slash gfx around his hand( like he does in Ep.1 (or 2?) to the zombie when he first Meets that Kitten Girl).

Oooh, or just the bite grab should heal, but if his final smash involves a release state than all his grabs will heal when in his released form and will also occur with some blood splatter gfx, or bloody slash gfx

@ Divine: Hey Divine, like the new pic lol,
    there is an Alucard port, it isn't perfect so I'm guessing it's  more of a Marth port/Alucard Vertex but here's a pic of it either way.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 03:38:26 PM »

Open palm stabbing through the chest is what i'm talking about =3

and i'm going to suggest not making Any moves heal. you could, but make that a final smash thing. not a standard.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »

Yeah, I guess that's a good point, if he had a method of healing than he might be pretty broken and hard to fight, hmm.

What about damage reduction/1 or 2?
    Damage Reduction/FITFOX.PAC/ Sub ID 98-AD for damage could restore between 1-2 health when hit making Alucard appear to have damage reduction
    Tho once again if its overpowered it could just be for the final smash, but since his immortality is such a big part of being a vampire I think he should have some sort of damge or healing boon, otherwise he's just a badass with a gun lol

« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:24:01 AM by Keromonkey » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »

Ah, the series isn't too long, I'm on ep. 3 atm, but heading outside for some fresh air & to get some things done, I imagine I will be more familiar with the pointing once I reach Ultimate. (Or do you mean how he stabs his open-palmed hand through his enemies chest and they sorta disintegrate?)

After watching the first few eps I thought to myself that since he absorbs blood to regenerate sometimes then if a Stream of Blood/Red/Blood Splatter Gfx could be made than I'd like that to occur during his grabs, and each time he grabs someone, he would heal a little bit. But perhaps it should only be during his Bite Grab, I was thinking his down Grab might be like Charizards, except instead of breathing fire, he bends lower and feasts on them while healing himself. And his forward Grab would be him thrusting his hand into the opponents chest with wind or slash gfx around his hand( like he does in Ep.1 (or 2?) to the zombie when he first Meets that Kitten Girl).

Oooh, or just the bite grab should heal, but if his final smash involves a release state than all his grabs will heal when in his released form and will also occur with some blood splatter gfx, or bloody slash gfx

@ Divine: Hey Divine, like the new pic lol,
    there is an Alucard port, it isn't perfect so I'm guessing it's  more of a Marth port/Alucard Vertex but here's a pic of it either way.

oh damn, that looks cool. I'd be glad to help out with the psa if you need any animations, Blood GFX, or coding Cheesy....we need more vampire/vampire hunters in brawl XD

his down throw could be BLOOD SUCK! where he holds you down and bite your neck, recovering HP  Awesome Face Awesome Face Awesome Face Awesome Face Awesome Face Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:40:07 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 09:36:47 AM »

I do like blood suck but if he doesn't restore HP than it should make him stronger in some way, perhaps after sucking blood he'll gain access to a special attack/new move, or one of his existing moves becomes stronger.

Imagine this:
    Before Blood Feast Grab
    Down B: Demon Hound Counter
    Alucard points and, when hit, counters unleashing a wave of demon hounds in what ever direction he is facing
    After Blood Feast Grab
    Down B: Restriction Unlocked - Demon Hound Storm
    Alucard points and unleashes 2 demon hounds forward to bite & stun his enemy (note that this move is no longer a counter, the only way to switch between Demon Hound Counter & Storm is to successfully catch enemy in a down grab or using the final Smash which resets all amped up moves back to stock moves)

@Divine Overlord: You do coding?? O_o, Is it difficult to do? And yes I agree, need more demon/vampire hunters lol, the Dante PSA (epic lol)
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:39:35 AM by Keromonkey » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 09:47:45 AM »

I've got it, his pummel should be Sucking Blood. doing a blood GFX. he'll heal 1% per time you pummel, and deal 1% damage to the opponent.

and the throws will be normal, and the Down Throw should enable a healing mode. like if your standing still. but that's about it.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 10:07:54 AM »

I like the pummel idea as well, very balanced

Not sure how I feel about the healing mode with basic regen, but if he could have blood gfx leading from opponent to Alucard while he healed/1 hp healed (And where ever opponent was) I would be in love with it haha. It'd probably be a little bit like red poison, opponent would flash red every time Alucard healed 1 health (alucard would have darkness/blood gfx around him), that way it'd be more of a drain but you'd definitely know what was happening and why it was happening lol.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 10:35:10 AM »

Yesh... this will be awesome.

oh and my Wii broke, so i have to wait till i get a new

another idea, the Standard B should work on a "reload" system, like after so many shots ,we make him do a certain animation. like reloading the clip. this way it's balanced and you can press as fast as you want he'll shoot that fast, but at a price.

Up-B should be like a teleport thing for now.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: