Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 17
Author Topic: WALUIGI TIME!  (Read 117217 times)
MKHT
Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 07, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »

IT'S-A WALUIGI TIME!!!!

yes that's right no Vegeta just some pure good old Waluigi with a PSA ready for the using

now here is a Video showing what Waluigi can do cos im to lazy to wright up a character bio
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJwwQU23z4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJwwQU23z4</a>

Moveset

Jab: A swift punch and kick. Does 9% damage.

Forward tilt: He smacks his foe with his tennis racket. Does 12% damage.

Up tilt: Based on how he hits the dice block in Mario Party, he punches the foe with an upward punch, good for setting up the foe. Does 6 to 9 % damage.

Down tilt: His assist trophy attack, except it does not ground the foe. Good for spot dodge punishing. Does 8% altogether.

Dash attack: He does a quick shoulder charge, the hit box lasts for good bit, but the move gets weaker as the hit box stays out. Does 10% at full power, and 5% when the hit box is almost done.

Forward smash: Pretty much a weaker version of his stomp finishing move in Brawl, quick, and has good knock back. Does 15%.

Up smash: This one will make your head spin... No really, Waluigi spins much like his brother. Not a kill move, but fast, and good for air set ups. Does 15% damage.

Down smash: A break dance like spinning kick, the hit boxes lasts a good while, but gets weaker as the move goes. Does 16%, but if the move didn't hit until near the end, 8%.

Neutral air: A double kick, pretty quick, and has little end lag. Does 4%, then 8%, dealing 12% altogether.

Forward air: Very much like Mario's forward air from SSB64, he out stretches his legs, and kicks the foe while spinning a bit. A great spacing move, and gimping move. Does 13% on his body, but if you hit with his feet, 14%.

Back air: A bit like forward air, he kicks his legs back, as if getting a kick start in a swimming pool... This is slower, but has good kill power. If you hit with his upper body, 7%, if you hit with his legs, 16%, however this move gets weaker as the hit box is out, then it's 7%.

Up air: Positioning himself for the move, he clamps his legs together, a great upward killing move, however a bit sluggish. Does 9%.

Down air: A weaker version of his assist trophy air move, this is a GREAT set up move, little lag, and no real landing lag, this move makes a great way to set up throws, and make jumps safer, but it does lack range.Does 10% in total.

Neutral B: WAA! He prepares himself for the attack, then unleashes a mighty WAA, this is sorta like Warlock Punch, but it's a has a little less start up time. But does less damage. Does 20%.

Side B: His trademark air swim, this has super armor that can take attacks up to 10% damage, be warned however anything over 10% will hit you. If all three hits hit, 20%.

Up B: Waluigi, SPRINGS into action *gets hit by a tomato*, this move makes Waluigi spring straight up, at first glance, it seems to only do 1% damage, however, for the first 3 frames, it has a sweet spot on his fists, and much like Luigi's, it really hurts to get hit by this. If you're fighting Waluigi, beware of standing on a platform he's under for too long... He can hit you with this. Unsweetspoted, 1% in some cases, 2%... Sweet spotted, 31%.

Down B: Surrounding himself in a dark aura, and making a “bring it” gesture, if hit in this state, he will counter attack his foe, dealing 15% damage, and good base knock back, this is good to get your foes off you.

Grab pummel: A quick gut punch, does 3% per hit.

Forward throw: He tosses you in the air, and quickly pulls out his tennis racket, then smacks the foe away. Does 10% damage.

Back throw: He puts you behind him, then pushes the foe aside with his hip, does 8% damage.

Up throw: He spins around quickly, then throws the foe straight into the air, a good set up throw at higher percents, and not a bad kill move. Does 12% damage.

Down throw: He throws the foe straight onto the ground, this is a set up through for his aerials. Does 4% damage.

Final Smash: Though the range of the move is short, it can be set up with down air, if it hits, he then does a series of punches and kicks, then finishes things off with a blast... No really, he pulls out a Bob-Omb, and chucks it at the foe. Does 65% in grand total.

before you run off back to your Wii with Waluigi there are things you have to know

what you can find here
    Olimar's Pikmin throw, if they attach to Waluigi, might glitch up sometimes...

Snake's C4s if stuck to Waluigi don't always blow him up...

Spicy Curry does not work for Waluigi, he does the animation, but no flames come out of his mouth...

When Waluigi gets a Metal Box, while he behaves like a metal character, his texture does not change, this is looks only.

Waluigi does not flash when dodging, or charging smashes... Again, only looks.

The off screen magnifier shows his feet... Nothing major.

In classic mode, when you win a round, the camera zooms in on his feet... Again, nothing major.

Carrying a crate, or other heavy objects, the animations are a bit odd, but this does not effect game play.

Items that go on his head, are instead held in his hands... Their effects are still activated though.

When thrown, his tennis racket shows up, but only for the thrown animation.

In SSE, he throws trophy stands quickly.

He holds the ray gun, and super scoope oddly, but they work fine.

you want the WAA? then here's the WAA!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028&Moderated=All

for those who want Waluigi but do not want to replace Pit, SonicBrawler has made a port of Waluigi to replace one Penguin,
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23061
    mind you the Final Smash dose not work and if Kirby sucks this Waluigi he wont have the power of WAA!

Cerdits

Marioking64DS(Me) - Moveset Designer/Textures/Animator
    KingJigglypuff - PSAer
    _Data_Drain_ - Tester
    EternalYoshi - Fix Hurt Boxes
    doublek642 - The PSAer for the older version on ToonLink
    snoopy - For the Port over Pit
    SJS -  CSP
    ChiboSempai - The First Project Lead for Waluigi(over Red Alloy)
    SonicBrawler -  port over King Dedede(final smash dose not work)
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:48:26 AM by marioking64DS » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:19:53 PM »

This PSA is amazing, I really mean it, you and KJP did an amazing job with this!

Be proud.

And party hard!

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 01:21:27 PM »

It's so full of WAAA it BUUUUUUURNS!

But seriously, this is one of the best PSAs out there with some super sexy animations. Glad I could help out by trying the beta and making CSPs.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »

Thanks for the WAA

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »

Grabbing this bad-boy.
    This game needs more WAA.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 01:47:59 PM »

good work on WaLuigi finnaly something good over Pit

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 01:51:28 PM »

This sir, is freakin win!  The animations really help to capture Waluigi's wacky as hell character.  Even the fairly small and seemingly insignificant ones.  Stuff like the jump and the waiting animations really stood out for me.  They just fit so well. Beautifully constructed overall.  So much time was spent on this, but it was totally worth it.  Easily the best import model PSA ever created.  Nothing else even comes close (Klonoa is 2nd best imo, but this even far exceeds that).

There are a couple of small nitpicks I have.  A couple of transitions are a bit off.  For example, the Up B's transition to the special fall is a little off and I'm not entirely sure what the Neutral B is meant to convey (is he shouting?).  Also, I don't think the darkness graphic for the rolling dodge is actually necessary.  I think something a little more discrete would be nicer.  But these are quite minor nitpicks from a perfectionist and to be honest, they're presentational complaints that don't really benefit the creators.

But honestly, from first impressions I just have so much praise to give about this.  I watched the video with a fat smile of glee on my face almost the entire time.

This NEEDS a blog post!

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »

This NEEDS a blog post!

Seconded. The masses need to see the WAA.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »

btw this is also the first Kirby hat PSA Cheesy

anyway you should not have muted Waluigi if someone make a SFX pack for him over pit

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 01:57:48 PM »

There are a couple of small nitpicks I have.  A couple of transitions are a bit off.  For example, the Up B's transition to the special fall is a little off and I'm not entirely sure what the Neutral B is meant to convey (is he shouting?).  Also, I don't think the darkness graphic for the rolling dodge is actually necessary.

ok with the nitpicking, yes i have knida noiced with the Up-B being about out of place, the B attack is ment to be the "WAA" form them BitF comics, the shield roll comes form Mario Strikers Charged Football (Mario Strikers Charged) when Waluigi has the ball he dose well that

and thank you for the feedback Azn
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:23:38 PM by marioking64DS » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »

All right! Finally, some epic WAAA-ness over Pit. Thanks for freeing up my Toon Link slot, I love you forever! :3

Gonna try this guy out!

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 02:25:48 PM »

Will he STILL work over Toon Link if I use a .rel?

It's gonna be a pain to transfer all my ToonLink stuff over to Pit.

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 02:31:25 PM »

Will he STILL work over Toon Link if I use a .rel?

It's gonna be a pain to transfer all my ToonLink stuff over to Pit.
    Nope.

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »

OH, FOR THE LOVE OF...

This is ridiculous!

(That last sentence was added on the count I don't want Vyse on my tail. AGAIN.)

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 02:40:23 PM »

Freaking awsome!! i tryed it and finaly a WAA PSA over Pit cus i hate pit and love toon link

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 17
    Print
    Jump to: