Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?
Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 48
Author Topic: Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]  (Read 222158 times)
agent-s
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: January 27, 2012, 02:54:52 AM »

hi dude your kratos seems awesome , really nice
    thanks for all your work and thanks to bring life to incredibles characters in brawl i would have never thought i will see one day so amazing characters and expression like real in brawl it is really incredible you and some members arrive to do and in more in the game where they are from the expressions too don't seems too real than your work

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #376 on: January 27, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »

Once I get some motivation to rig.

But enough about us. I hope you can keep these rigs up, just like you did with the Megaman X request. You put your blood, sweat, and tears into that sucker.
    heh   "sucker"     

yuuup.. some of that blood stained some of my shirts but it was worth it.

thank you dudes.. this forum is crowded with very kind people.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

some progress, i started the mercenary costume and added in the optional wings..

(ignore the outlines for them, in brawlbox transparency looks weird.)
    i think they needa be a little bigger and less round..
    i want to get the size perfect before copy and pasting it for judgement suit Kratos

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #377 on: January 27, 2012, 09:45:35 PM »

They need to be longer too, and then wider.

And those are my wing textures right? They look different all stretched and zoomed in. XD

Anywho, it looks good!

And I just noticed that pose... It looks good.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #378 on: January 27, 2012, 10:01:24 PM »

yea ill get a reference picture to get em more exact, these are colette's wings.

actualy i tryed yer texture on it but they arent for these wings.. and i noticed the texture's name. is it from link's boomerrang? i could try importing the 3D object of it and see how it looks if it is.

lol i guess he looks good even with major parts of it not done yet. like his knees and feet. thats not yer pose yet, its one of link's win wait animation frames. ill take a screen of yers once all important areas are weighted. after its somewhat done, ill go back to judgement kratos and do last rig finishes. then ill go back to mercenary kratos and do last fixes.

you know whats motivating me right now? after i get him done i can work on my own custom character.. Seg has seen him.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #379 on: January 27, 2012, 10:54:06 PM »

Lol. Yeah... I was testing some stuff and put the texture over links boomerang flare. So the texture can be used anywhere, just need to rename it.

So... Don't worry about the name, It was just for some tests which I never ended up doing.

And your motivation for Kratos is provided by your motivation to work on your custom character. Cool.

And I love custom characters, it makes things more unique that way. Can't wait to see him. (Assuming it's a guy because you said "him".)

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #380 on: January 28, 2012, 02:09:05 AM »

the mercenary suit is nearly done, it just needs the little things (like hair control)

Blade.. he looks pretty good with yer animation

it might need a few tweaks, like rotating the shield (ShieldM.. i think) facing up to his shoulder, but it looks good.
    also, if you wanted to make the wings appear at certain times, you can set the visibilty bone for the wings to TateMb or something (since im not using a "put away" shield).
    with this suit he will have the handles of the sword when sheathed, with the jugement suit he'll have the whole sword (since it has no sword sheath)

And your motivation for Kratos is provided by your motivation to work on your custom character. Cool.

And I love custom characters, it makes things more unique that way. Can't wait to see him. (Assuming it's a guy because you said "him".)

yer PSA helps too, some of the things you have planned i didnt think was possible..

yuuup its a dude. hes not very human-like. hes suppose to be comical by personality, a mix of sonic and waluigi. hes gonna be over Lucas.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: January 28, 2012, 07:29:30 AM »

the mercenary suit is nearly done, it just needs the little things (like hair control)

Blade.. he looks pretty good with yer animation

it might need a few tweaks, like rotating the shield (ShieldM.. i think) facing up to his shoulder, but it looks good.
    also, if you wanted to make the wings appear at certain times, you can set the visibilty bone for the wings to TateMb or something (since im not using a "put away" shield).
    with this suit he will have the handles of the sword when sheathed, with the jugement suit he'll have the whole sword (since it has no sword sheath)

Wow, that does look good!
    Question, what are the shoulder cape things attached to? Because they seem to be higher up than they should be. I'll fix that, and some other stuff, once your finished with him.
    Also, why is the sheath on his left side with his sword? Shouldn't the sheath be on the right side so it looks proper? I plan on inverting Kratos to make him right handed so the sheath should look natural too.

yer PSA helps too, some of the things you have planned i didnt think was possible..

Just out of curiosity, what sort of things did you not think were possible?

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #382 on: January 28, 2012, 02:52:43 PM »

Hey guys i'm back i saw the kratos previews they're awesome can't wait for it  Happy Face

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
    Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    Family Thread Family
    Symphonia of Galaxy Family
    Dad: Serdax/Mom: Clover/Older Brother:FF7Frieza/Pet:James/Cousin:Vontaz
    Current Persona:OC Vitinho
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

Serdax
    Expert Kitten

Prepare yourself...

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: January 28, 2012, 06:22:34 PM »

Me too, Vitinho, I can barely wait

3DS FC: 5300-9165-6414
    Family:
    Wife: Clover
    Older son: FF7Frieza
    Younger son: Vitinho
    Pet Hedgehog: James

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: January 28, 2012, 07:30:18 PM »

Wow, that does look good!
    Question, what are the shoulder cape things attached to? Because they seem to be higher up than they should be. I'll fix that, and some other stuff, once your finished with him.
    Also, why is the sheath on his left side with his sword? Shouldn't the sheath be on the right side so it looks proper? I plan on inverting Kratos to make him right handed so the sheath should look natural too.
    the shoulder cape's main influence is BustN and each side has slight influence from the ShoulderNs. i know what you mean.. right now it looks like sayain armor. ill make sure to fix that. i could make a PSA version that has the shoulder capes with their own bone, using Link's shirt sleeve bones.

i was wonderin about this.. how are we gonna go about makin him right handed for the PSA? the sword sheath is in the proper place, its the sword and shield that need to be switched.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of things did you not think were possible?
    i didnt think casting a spell (healing spell) like that would be possible, that and canceling it (spell charge) to use later. is it possible to make a Healing Stream spell? where it creates a DMG healing area around him and instead of hitting nearby people, it will make a staggerless hit box that heals you and teammates.. or something like that.

heya Vitinho     welcome back     you dudes dont have to wait much longer, hes almost done

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: January 28, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »

Kratos over Link is looking pretty good so far. Would you mind if whenever you are done with your Kratos import I use the Flamberge and the shield for my import of Kratos over Marth? (I'm currently rigging it, but the sword and shield he came with were glitchy so I had to get rid of them :/)

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: January 28, 2012, 07:45:14 PM »

Thanks for the welcome ramon  and...he's almost done?!You're awesome  AWESOME 2.0!, and for what it seens you're going to make a PSA for him...cool  Happy Face!I wanted to help with the thing of switching the sword and shield but i don't know how to do it...

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
    Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    Family Thread Family
    Symphonia of Galaxy Family
    Dad: Serdax/Mom: Clover/Older Brother:FF7Frieza/Pet:James/Cousin:Vontaz
    Current Persona:OC Vitinho
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: January 28, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »

The PSA will be made by me Vitinho.

@Ramon: Tormod was able to flip the Sephiroth vertex to make him Left handed, unlike Marth who is right handed. So I plan on using that method. It's proven to work. That's why I'm suggesting that you put the sheath on his other side. So when it's flipped, it'd look proper.

And for the shoulder pads, I was going to suggest to use link's sleeves.

And what is the sheath attached to? Why didn't you attach it to Link's sheath? (Because In my animations so far, I've moved the sheath to be at his side.)

The healing spell is easy. But the fact was that he can only use it on himself not others.

And I thought of healing stream. I put a topic in the help section wondering if something like it would work.
    I was planning on it functioning that it'd heal everyone within range, and deal damage at the same time. (So on team battles, if team attack is off) It'd count as a team healing move.
    If team attack is on, then I have no idea.

Cancelling it and reusing it isn't hard. Just set a variable if you spell cancel and have it activate later if the variable is set.

Anyways, I've said too much about it...

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: January 28, 2012, 08:03:56 PM »

Kratos over Link is looking pretty good so far. Would you mind if whenever you are done with your Kratos import I use the Flamberge and the shield for my import of Kratos over Marth? (I'm currently rigging it, but the sword and shield he came with were glitchy so I had to get rid of them :/)
    what happened to the sword and shield? did everything on the model itself work? it should, its the same one im using now (it might be because of the textures, Yamashii was gonna upload em soon). yea you can go ahead and use em when its in the vault. how is yer import over marth going?

Thanks for the welcome ramon and...he's almost done?!You're awesome AWESOME 2.0!, and for what it seens you're going to make a PSA for him...cool Happy Face!I wanted to help with the thing of switching the sword and shield but i don't know how to do it...
    Royal_Blade is the one doing all the work for the PSA. i would help if i knew. the only thing i might be able to help with is animation. and as long as i dont get too distracted and i get the textures for the default sword and shield.. it could be out tomorrow

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: January 28, 2012, 08:11:06 PM »

what happened to the sword and shield? did everything on the model itself work? it should, its the same one im using now (it might be because of the textures, Yamashii was gonna upload em soon). yea you can go ahead and use em when its in the vault. how is yer import over marth going?

Good. I made his shoulder pads, hair, and those kind of cape like things all into seperate objects just to make rigging eaiser. The sword and shield would always detach themselves from kratos in brawl box even if they were placed correctly.

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: