Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 235 236 237 [238] 239 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 922174 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3555 on: February 26, 2015, 08:25:00 AM »

Very interesting. I'm curious about that Megaman as well, I'd like to test it.
    Never tested a beta PSA before, actually...
    I'm interested, can I have it?
    lol yeah sure but you need to send me feedback (whats good whats bad etc), i will post a DL link later.

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3556 on: February 26, 2015, 08:54:51 AM »

Hey, are you taking requests? I noticed a couple of people asking you to do some characters.

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3557 on: February 26, 2015, 12:42:40 PM »

Hey, are you taking requests? I noticed a couple of people asking you to do some characters.
    I mentioned earlier that i find it hard to do characters i dont want to do, so the answer to that is no. I dont, actually Skull Kid and Rayman might be my last PSA's.

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3558 on: February 26, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »

I mentioned earlier that i find it hard to do characters i dont want to do, so the answer to that is no. I dont, actually Skull Kid and Rayman might be my last PSA's.

Gotcha, I dont really now how to do PSA's myself and wanted to get a Leon Powalski PSA if I could find one.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3559 on: February 27, 2015, 11:30:15 AM »

Gotcha, I dont really now how to do PSA's myself and wanted to get a Leon Powalski PSA if I could find one.
    i like the idea, but then again i have my Projects to work on. It would be Nice to see more villians in smash.

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3560 on: February 27, 2015, 12:12:41 PM »

i like the idea, but then again i have my Projects to work on. It would be Nice to see more villians in smash.

I made a Request topic in the Animation request topic if you want to take a look at the moveset I had in mind.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3561 on: February 28, 2015, 10:12:05 AM »

https://www.mediafire.com/?rh33f79ych9vcde

Heres the Megaman V2 Demo

Its basicly Calikingz version just revamped animations and attacks

Changelist:
    AAA combo/side tilt/netrual Air bullets go shorter
    Up tilt: added small gfx and balanced knockback
    Side Smash: goes shorter
    Down smash: is weakened
    F air: New animation and gfx, looks like an actual sword now
    Up Air: New animation:
    Back air: New gfx and hitboxes

Side B: slower animation and new animation
    Final smash: the two previous is now combined like in Sm4sh.

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3562 on: February 28, 2015, 10:00:37 PM »

Okay, so I tested out the PSA today. Overall, the changes made are good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.

Pros:

-GFX for Flame Sword and Mega Upper are very cool, I'd keep those.
    -Crash Bomb animation is definitely better.
    -New animation for Rush Coil is great too.
    -I didn't notice a change with the Slash Claw aside from the GFX being different, so that's fine.

Cons:

-I still kinda think Flame Blast (Down Smash) kills easily. The knockback is insane on that move whenever hitting someone over 120%.
    -Megaman's charged Mega Buster moves a bit too slowly; speeding it up a little probably wouldn't hurt but that's just personal preference.

Extra Suggestions:
    -Would there be any way to make Megaman face the screen a bit more in his idle stance? I'm sure it wouldn't be easy but I figured it'd be worth a shot to ask.
    -I noticed you didn't tweak with the Leaf Shield; I think Megaman shoots the shield a little too fast, maybe slowing down the rate that it travels across the screen would make it better.
    -Is it at all possible to make the Air Shooter do the same damage and knockback (or at least something similar) it does in Smash 4? Again, another shot in the dark.

Altogether the changes are very solid aside from the cons and the suggestions. He's still very playable, and you've definitely done Megaman some extra justice.
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 10:02:06 PM by HypnotizeOverdrive » Logged

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3563 on: March 01, 2015, 10:04:36 AM »

Okay, so I tested out the PSA today. Overall, the changes made are good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.

Pros:

-GFX for Flame Sword and Mega Upper are very cool, I'd keep those.
    -Crash Bomb animation is definitely better.
    -New animation for Rush Coil is great too.
    -I didn't notice a change with the Slash Claw aside from the GFX being different, so that's fine.

Cons:

-I still kinda think Flame Blast (Down Smash) kills easily. The knockback is insane on that move whenever hitting someone over 120%.
    -Megaman's charged Mega Buster moves a bit too slowly; speeding it up a little probably wouldn't hurt but that's just personal preference.

Extra Suggestions:
    -Would there be any way to make Megaman face the screen a bit more in his idle stance? I'm sure it wouldn't be easy but I figured it'd be worth a shot to ask.
    -I noticed you didn't tweak with the Leaf Shield; I think Megaman shoots the shield a little too fast, maybe slowing down the rate that it travels across the screen would make it better.
    -Is it at all possible to make the Air Shooter do the same damage and knockback (or at least something similar) it does in Smash 4? Again, another shot in the dark.

Altogether the changes are very solid aside from the cons and the suggestions. He's still very playable, and you've definitely done Megaman some extra justice.
    .  Thanks mate Cheesy ill look into it. Btw Geno's Final Version is out http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3564 on: March 01, 2015, 10:12:13 AM »

.  Thanks mate Cheesy ill look into it. Btw Geno's Final Version is out http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888

I downloaded him already. Cheesy I'll try him out ASAP.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3565 on: March 01, 2015, 02:10:52 PM »

a new megaman? thats a good timing, I recently played with the version that is already in the vault with friends of mine irl and they were like "uh I wish there was a bettter version of this PSA"

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3566 on: March 01, 2015, 02:22:55 PM »

a new megaman? thats a good timing, I recently played with the version that is already in the vault with friends of mine irl and they were like "uh I wish there was a bettter version of this PSA"

The most recent Megaman that CaliKingz is not that bad at all to be honest. SouthCraft just made a few adjustments, it's still the CaliKingz mod though.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3567 on: March 02, 2015, 12:46:30 AM »

yea I think your friend has the one over Ness. But the one SouthCraft and I made is better. Just a "super Revamp" lol. Also SouthCraft I like the new animations and psa touches. Still I would have to Fix the down smash Knock Back. I made it exactly like Smash 4's megaman's. ALSO I know you seen the Smash 4 MegaMan Model right? http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/model/9089/

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3568 on: March 02, 2015, 09:02:40 AM »

wouldnt it be better to use the 3ds model though?

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3569 on: March 02, 2015, 09:49:59 AM »

I had so much difficulty trying to beat Mario with Geno last night. Lmao
    Good work on him, I'm personally satisfied with this being your final version.

Pages:  1 ... 235 236 237 [238] 239 240
    Print
    Jump to: