Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 922278 times)
MandoWolfe
Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 12:18:04 PM »

so when do you think we can start the testing? Im just curious.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

SuperMegaNick
    Intermediate Kitten

The Master of Epic

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 12:56:03 PM »

Yeah, I agree!

SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »

you don't need to do Csp cus i learned it i want to make by myself. but if you are good in recoloring that will be awsome
    Sure. Send me your ideas when ever you can.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: October 19, 2011, 06:50:43 AM »

Sure. Send me your ideas when ever you can.
    cool i send you just wait

so when do you think we can start the testing? Im just curious.
    Well I send you the PSA when the Side B is done thats all i must complete

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:42 AM »

Can I be a Tester too ? Tongue

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2011, 09:42:40 AM »

Can I be a Tester too ? Tongue
    ok you can be a tester

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: October 19, 2011, 10:26:59 AM »

Cool Thank you

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: October 19, 2011, 11:37:04 AM »

ok you can be a tester
    damn. i wanted 3 be one.. Hey if u do another one can i be one?

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: October 19, 2011, 12:25:31 PM »

i wanted to ask, it's the Side B that's left to finish before the beta release right? So what exactly do you need to finish, the animating part or the PSA part?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 09:24:52 AM »

Finally i got the sideb to work!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 04:40:45 PM »

Critic on Mecha Sonic - (Sorry if it sounds like im repeating myself alot, i know it's just a BETA, but i thought i would give you my advice from everything to see if wanted some extra help.)
    And also, sorry for the really long post. but here's my review on Mecha Sonic.

This is for everything but the attacks.

- I think he's great size, but maybe you should give him a bit more speed, since all the robot Sonic's were meant to keep up with him.

- The fire GFX that you used for his running animations needs to be readjusted, right now it's showing that it's in his feet, not at the end of his feet.

- I'm not sure if you did this on purpose.. but his ground dodges work great, but it shows him facing the same direction then it changes towards the other way. Like if im facing right and i dodge to the right, he still faces right for like a breif second then the animation switches him to the left. and the same goes for when facing left and dodging left.

- Of course he needs a new second jump, since that one is still Diddy's. Both forward and backward jumps need something new.

- At the very start of the running animation, Mecha Sonic's arm twist in a circle and then adjusts itself normally.

- On his DashTurn maybe you could postion him downwards a bit, it seems like he arcs himself too high when he turns.

Now onto the attacks.

AAA Combo - The last hit needs to have more range, you can only really hit with the first two. Damage-wise, it's ok. just try to get that last attack to hit. The second A combo, actually doesnt show him kicking, or kneeing the oppoent, his foot kinda does this twirl.

Down tilt - It's a bit odd, because it hits the oppoents before the animation is even finished. Like the oppoent gets hit, then the animations show Mecha kicking.

Foward tilt - the attack doesnt hit until after the animation is almost complete.

Up tilt - The attack only hits once, and towards the end of the animation his feet move into his body.

Foward Smash - The attack looks like it could hit twice, but it doesnt. the charing animations did some weird things with his feet though. it's ok but i think you need to bring up it's damage, fully charged only did about 8 percent. doesnt really have any knockback.

Down Smash - the attack hits before the animation is finished. it seems like it hits too early into the animation is what i mean by this. It doesnt also have a lot of range to hit. You have to be really close to hit in order for the attack to work. I think you should make the attack work at just a bit longer distance. The power is fine. has a good amount of knockback.

Up Smash - works really good. has good kill potential and a decent charging animation. But maybe for the fully charged attack could do about 20 percent? it does 18 right now.

Up air - his body looks like it's gonna fall apart in the animations, attack and power wise its good but you just need to fix the animation part. this is also another one that needs to be readjusted on the hit detection. You have to be really close in order to hit the opponent.

Down air - This one needs a new animation since it's still Diddy's and looks a bit weird on Mecha.

Foward air - it's good, i like the power and the knockback it does. so this is a good one to keep.

Back air - this one hits before the animation is complete again. but power and knockback is good. This one needs a larger hit detection. You have to once again be too close.

Pummel - the attacks hits before Mecha drives his knee into the opponent.

Foward throw - The opponent gets thrown before the animation is complete.

Backwards throw - again the opponent gets thrown before the animation is complete, actually the animation doesnt even look like it finishes.

Down throw - the opponent gets thrown before the animation is complete.

Up throw - This one is just a bit off, timing wise. The opponent takes damage just a bit before Mecha uses his spikes.

Dash attack - I like it, it's very useful and works well for comboing. Although i think the attack needs to be powered up. Like it should do about. 8 through 10 percent damage.

Netural B - I think you should put a charging GFX on there. And you should also make it last a bit longer. i like this move, but it's too easy for me to use. Animation wise, try to get him to not look like he's shooting an imaginary gun while he's loading. You should do that once he's shooting though. Also once he finishes charging, it looks like he just landed or something, that needs some fixing.

Side B - I think this one was my favorite one. It has some good knockback and good animations, i think though since it takes a little while to use it, maybe you should up it's damage from 10 to 15 percent.

Down B - (This is a counter right?) well it works out ok, Although maybe you should change the fact that Mecha takes damage even after he counters. Like if the CPU attacks, he counters, heals, does damages to CPU and then ends up dealing a little bit of damage to himself. you should change the part where he gets damage done to himself.

Up B - I like this one as well, Good recovery, animations are good. it's a good one for him.

i believe that's everything for now. I hope this info helps you to improve this PSA even more. Smiley

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »

same as mando's but the final smash is weird, and i dont understand it. also taunts need ot eb complete, and the back throw doesn tmove metal. go into psa, click aniamtion, and check moves character. also, the up-b can be used more than once
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:51:25 PM by SrsBrawler » Logged

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: October 24, 2011, 06:11:38 PM »

yeah i forgot some of those too. and also this, If Mecha misses his final, he gets stuck in a T-pose, but the final continues on until the opponent get's close enough. also i found a glitch, if you use the Up-B special and you catch a wall, you end up becoming invisible until you use the move again.. im not sure if this is fixable.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: October 24, 2011, 06:48:33 PM »

I am still testing him out. On a side note, it would be nice to see Metal Sonic be compatible with this psa. And the models eyes are shut. I'll be back tonmarow to tell you my thoughts Psa wise. Oh, I am almost done with the recolours.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

GDelscribe
    Expert Kitten

Haven't I done this before...?

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #59 on: October 24, 2011, 09:48:21 PM »

Down smash should be Captain Falcon's.

How did I get here?

Come visit my website!
    (Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
    Main site:
    http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
    http://adf.ly/3Pm28

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: