Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Link's Hair  (Read 971 times)
Phred
Mega Kitten

Woot

View Profile Awards
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:54:11 AM »

Ordon Link is cool and all, but how come his hair looks fine in the preview images

and in Brawl Box

But when I actually try to use it in-game it doesn't look right?

Is there something extra I have to do or does this hack just not work as advertised?

Iwvi
Cronic Procrastinator
Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 10:08:35 PM »

It seems to be based in the Hatless link hack. Has the same hair model and texture (at least the pic from barlwbox). It does look better in game cause it gets shading. But im not sure why the texture in the last pic appears to be different, It's like if it was changed. The last texture even makes sense since that looks like a hat and that portion of hair is actually links hat.
    So, It should look like the first pic, but not sure why it looks like that on the third.
    by the way, im talking based on the hatless link, since they are basically the same hair.

Phred
    Mega Kitten

Woot

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 12:44:08 AM »

It seems to be based in the Hatless link hack. Has the same hair model and texture (at least the pic from barlwbox). It does look better in game cause it gets shading. But im not sure why the texture in the last pic appears to be different, It's like if it was changed. The last texture even makes sense since that looks like a hat and that portion of hair is actually links hat.
    So, It should look like the first pic, but not sure why it looks like that on the third.
    by the way, im talking based on the hatless link, since they are basically the same hair.

So it is supposed to work right? I checked that hack too, and I still get the same thing.

At least it's still hair coloured, I suppose.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: