Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: Brawl Complete PSA pack (Brawl GC)  (Read 82461 times)
Pappy
Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: February 06, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »

You're the first to say this in like 900 people

darkpwnage
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 11:27:20 PM »

The website says they are doing it temporarily so  I assume they just did it.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: February 07, 2012, 12:12:24 AM »

The website says they are doing it temporarily so  I assume they just did it.
    well at least temporarily means it'll be back to no cost at some point. Guess for now you can just download without music and download the music seperately.

PATRICKismyHERO
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: February 14, 2012, 10:04:29 AM »

Great pack man.
    Can't wait for your 2012 update.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: March 18, 2012, 02:01:17 PM »

Damnit! Are you PSA creators trolling me or something? i finally finish reworking the whole pack and balance it. And just as i leave for only one day to test it with Ally, i come back sure that im finally done only to find 3 more PSAs that just came out and could maybe have to make me rework and move over 9000 things if they go well. I have to wonder now cause the same thing happened when i first released the pack, everytime i finished a new PSA came out at the same time. But looking at it again, i cant really blame you guys, because as Guard would agree with: "this is just my luck". Back to work...

Bigpokemonfan
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: March 21, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »

Hey Guys!
    I know you can't get it on megaupload aymore...  Sad

But fear not! It's now back and ready to download again.  Smiley

Unfortunately, I don't have the images for it yet.

Go here --> http://www.mediafire.com/?93o9x6iug3szzke

There's one thing I forgot. There's also a FitDonkey.pac in it. Delete that file anyway.

Enjoy.  Wink

Illimvra
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: March 22, 2012, 10:55:07 AM »

I made a PSA for Wario (Petey Piranha PSA), you could use that instead of the Unfinished Wario Land PSA :|

On my Brawl Modding Agenda:

Update Petey Piranha PSA
    Update Ninja Mario PSA
    Baby Mario Bros over Ice Climbers

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: April 15, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »

Is this project dead or are you just taking extra long to update due to all the new psa hacks? If it is dead, I am sorry to hear that.
    If not, how is the progress so far?

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: April 18, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »

Great how my notifying by e-mail thing doesnt work for some reason. I wouldve given some answers sooner lol. Yes i did replace the unfinished wario PSA by the petey pirahna. No, this project is not dead. Everytime i think its ready new PSAs come out (i shouldnt be surprised at this point), but the longer it takes, the more awesome it'll be. The good news is: I think its sincerely ready...again. I'm just finishing up some few tweeks here and there on some CSPs and such, but the general consensus of it all is pretty much done. I'll give you guys some heads up on what's coming in the update, so that you can imagine how awesome it'll be while you wait for me to finish and upload.

1-First a bit of bad news, i had to take down the CSS screen. it became alot more trouble to keep up than it was worth. CSPs will be there as before though.
    2-LOTS of new characters, dozens of changes and i'm proud to say a truly FULL character list.
    3-A few changed songs.
    4-New and awesome stage skins, really makes you feel as if you're in a different game.
    5-Maybe a video of a match featuring myself VS none other than Ally, the current #1 ranked brawl player and a good friend of mine. Where currently trying to successfully get it off my Wii and onto youtube in high quality.

i dont think i forgot anything, so unless MORE PSAs come out in the next days it should be uploaded very very soon.

Post Merge: April 19, 2012, 09:52:08 PM
    Currently uploading BrawlGC ver2, ill update the OP while it finishes in around...2 hours and a half.

Post Merge: April 20, 2012, 01:20:48 AM
    VERSION 2 NOW ON THE VAULT HERE: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25933&Moderated=All

Full list of changes
    1-SMBZ Mario moveset update.
    2-Hunter has replaced Kuroneko because he was more OP than mk.
    3-Roy has replaced Sephiroth sadly, there were too many glitches with sephy.
    4-Bomberman has replaced Aqua Luigi for obvious reasons.
    5-Silver has replaced Mecha sonic.
    6-Isaac has replaced Sawada Tsunayoshi.
    7-*Dan dan* your Scyther has evolved into Scizor
    8-Deadpool is now over Snake, long have ppl waited for a snake psa.
    9-Darkon is now over Ganondorf instead of half-finished or op PSAs.
    10-Bowser Jr now has a PSA to fit his size.
    11-Petey Piranha is now over Wario.
    12-Young Link has replaced Skull kid for the same reason as Kuroneko.
    13-Geno has replaced Kratos.
    14-There is no more CSS screen, take care to change the old code files if you update from the last version.
    15-A new song on Battlefield If I Die In Battle from Van Canto, its from their latest CD and i just converted it into the game today.
    16-New Stage skins on Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 2, Smashville and Pokemon Stadium 1
    17-Took down the stage skins on Delfino Plaza, Halberd and Brinstar.
    18-Rosalina's star on DownB is back.

I haven't gotten to the video yet, myself, my friend Morks and Ally will get on it as soon as we see other on saturday.
    « Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:39:36 AM by Pappy » Logged

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: April 20, 2012, 01:16:20 PM »

Awesome, thanks I was really looking forward to this new pack.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: April 20, 2012, 03:37:03 PM »

if anyone is experiencing songs glitching, please tell me which ones. im currently having problems with Chosen Ones on Battlefield, Holy Wars on Final and Act 2 on Delfino and im trying to fix them.

Post Merge: April 20, 2012, 03:53:02 PM
    Ok, i have fixed them. Still, it might not just be me; if anyone else had this problem post on the thread or PM me and ill update what i fixed into the DL link.

Post Merge: April 20, 2012, 04:47:56 PM
    I've had this idea for a while now, but I still would want another opinion on it before i actually go through with it. I write alot in my spare time, novels and such, and i was thinking that I could include with every PSA a short story (maybe a paragraph or 2) behind the new character's arrival. Would that be a nice addition?
    « Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:47:56 PM by Pappy » Logged

laughinggee
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: April 20, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »

This pack's great but there's one problem for me, whenever I choose spiderman/sheik the game crashes and I have to restart the wii. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: April 23, 2012, 04:40:47 PM »

Cool so many awesome stuff together. I was surprised to find my very first import in there. Nice pack.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: April 25, 2012, 02:16:29 PM »

In other news: in relation with the CSS screen dropping, ive just finished making a NEW one by myself. The background and placements arent changed like the one before, but it now includes all the faces, all the names above faces and under CSPs. You can expect to have it in next update (which should be soonish, MarioDK gave me some heads up about a couple new PSAs hes finishing) as well as a complete set of Battle Portraits which i've also made myself and just finished.

Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 02:28:55 PM
    and in other other news: We've successfully transfered and uploaded the BrawlGC video on Youtube. It's myself (as Scott) vs Ally (as Goku). Ally, being ranked #1 in the world, is a uber tough nut to crack, literally impossible in normal brawl, but in BrawGC my homeground i can stand a tiny chance. After a while i finally got a win off of him and this is the result:
    Brawl GC : Ally(Goku) vs Pappy(Scott Pilgrim) - Friendlies

The names Nikel and Waste are from a previous drunkfest, where in a drinking game my pawn was a nickel and Ally was simply wasted already. So that's the explanation behind the names, but rest assured we were perfectly sober during this match.

Post Merge: April 26, 2012, 12:37:39 PM
    before anyone suggests that i should include the wolverine PSA in next update, i will not be doing so. From what i've seen in the video he'll be very much OP, most of his attacks partially stun and his Dthrow inflicts 20% dmg. 20%! thats a longshot away from the strongest grab in regular brawl; King DDD's 16% Bthrow. imagine like 5 grabs and you've got yourself 100% from just the grabs. Sorry for all those exepcting it already, but i'm not including this ridiculously unbalanced PSA, hope you all understand.

Post Merge: April 26, 2012, 10:19:32 PM
    Alright, last week i posted that i wanted to write stories behind the GC characters. I wouldve liked an opinion but i guess you can't really give one unless you can truly see what i had in mind. To that purpose i've written Mario's story to give you a taste of what i want to do, i put it in the OP under SMBZ Mario's details. But i'll also post it here for people who don't want to go back to that.

So here it is:
    Mario was fighting Bowser that day, but not alone, although later he had wished he had been alone, he had finally cornered Bowser with the aid of his brother Luigi, his darling Peach and his mount Yoshi. That day was supposed to be the day when Bowser's reign of terror ended. At that moment though, a terrible calamity struck. Time and space ripped and a dimensional rift formed between Mario's gang and Bowser. The rift sucked in everything around it with great force, Mario reacted quickly though and pulled out his hammer, hooking it to a nearby tree and grasping Peach's hand at the same time. Luigi was not quick enough in comparison, his feet left the ground and he started to fly towards the rift, bumping into Yoshi that was trying to run against the wind and sent him flying as well. No matter how much Luigi and Yoshi kicked at the air and screamed, they couldn't overcome the powerful wind and got sucked inside the dark rift never to be seen again. Mario's hammer held tight through the ordeal, his other hand still held Peach firmly. Then he heard Bowser scream, such a loud scream that it could've only meant one thing: it was a dying scream. Mario remembered that around where Bowser had been there was nothing he could've held on to, he must've succumbed to the rift despite his monstrous weight. Although Mario's hammer wasn't budging, his grip on it was another matter. He could feel it slipping inch by inch; holding Peach's weight AND his own was proving too much. Peach noticed it as well, tears were starting to flow from her eyes. Mario was looking at her, thinking it wouldn't be so bad to die with the woman he loved at least. A sudden gentle expression spread accross her face, although she was still crying, and she said something to him. Mario could see her mouth move but he couldn't hear her over the wind's noise, and just as he was about to tell her he didn't hear anything his heart skipped a beat. She had let go of his hand. He cried out to her in desperation as she flew towards the rift, but he didn't dare let go of the hammer now; he knew she had done this to save him. Then Peach disappeared. After a few minutes, the wind subsided and the rift exploded. The explosion wasn't really a physical one, but more like people flying out from where the rift had vanished. Some of them flew off and others on the ground scattered hopelessly confused. But they didn't matter to Mario now. Nothing did. Intense grief gripped at him as he kept striking the ground with his hammer in frustration at his . That day was later known as: Judgement Day. Mario entered a state of deep depression after the incident, practically never leaving his house and talking to no one. Everyone understood him in a way; he had lost everyone close to him, even his archenemy. Before long he eventually came back to the other brawlers, smashed the table with his hammer and said these words: "These hands weren't strong enough to save Peach's life, but this hammer was strong enough to save mine. Master Hand be my witness that i'll now put my trust in my hammer and that i'll keep fighting until i find SOME meaning to my life!"
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:25:56 PM by Pappy » Logged

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: May 03, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »

im getting tired of useless reports. theres no actual problem but the fact that something on their end doesn't work makes them think it doesn't work for everyone else. It really gives me a lot of trouble for no reason to just remove the reports. I find that really poor thanks for all the work and time we put in for the hacking community, not just me but all the other contributors who are most likely getting the same problem.

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10
    Print
    Jump to: