Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: Brawl Complete PSA pack (Brawl GC)  (Read 82711 times)
Pappy
Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: May 14, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »

just some small news, ive finally fixed Rust In Peace and Tornado of Souls that were on lylat cruise, so if you guys want you can go download them from my vault along with the newest song that'll be in the next update: Fierce Defender.

PsychoticDust
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: July 03, 2012, 10:25:13 AM »

well, you do sound really lame, as i have said this countless times already.

<- you just click my name to go into my vault and the pack is there
    Sorry, I just removed my post before I saw your reply, as I managed to work it out on my own.

No need for the insult though right? We've all been noobs at one point or another haven't we? Strangely enough, I haven't been here for the "countless" times you've mentioned it as I'm sure you can work out from my post count.

Despite all of the above, I'll say what I wanted to say originally, which was thank you for the upload, I really appreciate it.
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:28:29 AM by PsychoticDust » Logged

Phazonin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: July 05, 2012, 07:59:43 AM »

Is it just me or is Illimvra's Petey Piranha PSA OP? That dash attack kills DDD at like 100 damage.... and there's little to no lag time. Side B doesn run off the ledge so he can just spam it while you try to get back and he has like 12 jumps and is harder to kill than Snake. He seems to run right thru projectiles while using Side B. I really like the idea and animations, but after testing him out amongst my brothers, we've decided to remove him. I think he needs to be toned down.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:54 PM »

Is it just me or is Illimvra's Petey Piranha PSA OP? That dash attack kills DDD at like 100 damage.... and there's little to no lag time. Side B doesn run off the ledge so he can just spam it while you try to get back and he has like 12 jumps and is harder to kill than Snake. He seems to run right thru projectiles while using Side B. I really like the idea and animations, but after testing him out amongst my brothers, we've decided to remove him. I think he needs to be toned down.
    yea, im still waiting for a fix on that one

teh-myuutsu
    Banned
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: August 14, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »

please add mewtwo to this! i know i could right now but roy and not Mewtwo, really?

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: August 14, 2012, 06:57:08 PM »

please add mewtwo to this! i know i could right now but roy and not Mewtwo, really?
    there're alot of changes coming for the next update, but im still waiting for a few more releases before i start working on it, so idk yet.

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
    Print
    Jump to: