Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: Brawl Complete PSA pack (Brawl GC)  (Read 82447 times)
Pappy
Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #105 on: January 05, 2012, 08:25:11 PM »

I'm using a 4gb card. That shouldn't matter right?
    its more like the most basic thing about hacking Brawl: 2-gig SD card or micro-SD card. No more. No less.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: January 05, 2012, 08:32:51 PM »

holy sh*t i got an award?! i had no idea. and i thought hadn't even BEEN rly active lol xD.

so um... I'd like to thank the academy?

No but really, thanks to the hackers who're doing all this work. I just contribute the way I can. (sure wish those hackers could get on some legit Snake movesets soon though, he's the only one with absolutely nothing, poor guy. He fought for this country and look at how they treat him! Damn hippies, lol)

sealcouch
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #107 on: January 05, 2012, 08:48:19 PM »

Thanks. That was the issue. I love the pack!

Nico98
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #108 on: January 24, 2012, 01:16:40 AM »

2 Question 1 This pack gona be update for 2012 `??

Question 2 No download Links `?? where is it ?

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #109 on: January 24, 2012, 01:34:24 AM »

2 Question 1 This pack gona be update for 2012 `??

Question 2 No download Links `?? where is it ?
    Ah... these kinds of questions can be answered by using only one thing. Reading. Such a simple thing, its a wonder how many people don't use that ability. So to answer your great questions, it'd go something like:

1- As mentioned previously in this very thread, I am currently working on an update for the pack, so yes there will be an update in 2012.

2- By using relatively basic knowledge, you can find the download link yourself. This was also previously mentioned in this same thread, but since i'm such a nice guy i'll even help you find the link: On this site you need a profile to submit content and create/post on threads. Associated with the profile are all the submissions that the profile has uploaded. So basically, I made the pack, so by transitivity it is in "my vault" associated to my profile page. A profile page that you can reach by simply clicking my nickname which is on all of my posts, including this one.

<-- It's right there. This is the link you're looking for.

Nico98
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #110 on: January 24, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »

Hi thanks for the help but i have an other probleme its download to slow somehow i dont know why its say over 12 houre to download that to much can you put it on a torrent site or split it on parts please the one i want is Brawl GC (including Music and legal Stage textures)
    please i really need it im doing soon a tournament with my freinds Sad please help me

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #111 on: January 24, 2012, 02:08:33 PM »

Hi thanks for the help but i have an other probleme its download to slow somehow i dont know why its say over 12 houre to download that to much can you put it on a torrent site or split it on parts please the one i want is Brawl GC (including Music and legal Stage textures)
    please i really need it im doing soon a tournament with my freinds Sad please help me
    sorry, its impossible to put it on torrent sites. The file is really huge and thats why its taking so long, if you're in a hurry for a tournament just download one of the versions without the music, it'll be twice as fast to download.

Nico98
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #112 on: January 24, 2012, 07:19:39 PM »

Ok Thanks Poppy want last quest If i want the music for the next tourny and i dont want to download the charcters over can you uplaud the Music in a single file please  ?

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #113 on: January 24, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »

Ok Thanks Poppy want last quest If i want the music for the next tourny and i dont want to download the charcters over can you uplaud the Music in a single file please  ?
    again, that reading thing. The original post mentions that if you just want the music, most of the songs are in my own vault, same place you found the pack. The ones that i don't have are still on the site but are not mine, so you just have to search by name and you will eventually have them all.

darkpwnage
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #114 on: February 05, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »

I lost my SD card with all of my textures, stages, and PSA's on it... Is there a way you can upload your SD card with the txt file for codemanager and .gct file because I forgot how to format the folders and a lot of psas that use megaupload which is really annoying >> . Also it would save me 10+ hours. If you do this, I will be forever in your gratutude. Please OP Smiley .

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #115 on: February 05, 2012, 09:30:18 PM »

I lost my SD card with all of my textures, stages, and PSA's on it... Is there a way you can upload your SD card with the txt file for codemanager and .gct file because I forgot how to format the folders and a lot of psas that use megaupload which is really annoying >> . Also it would save me 10+ hours. If you do this, I will be forever in your gratutude. Please OP Smiley .
    Wow, what you're asking for is SO HARD to do! *sarcasm*

It's actually no work at all because what you're asking for there is what the Pack is. Just a full SD card right from the Root, you just copy and paste to your empty SD card and BAM! it works. So just download lol.

darkpwnage
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #116 on: February 06, 2012, 12:33:28 AM »

Oh thanks so much! Where is the download link for the pack though? Its not on the first post

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #117 on: February 06, 2012, 09:59:28 AM »

Oh thanks so much! Where is the download link for the pack though? Its not on the first post
    This.

-.- sigh

copy and paste my last answer to this question: By using relatively basic knowledge, you can find the download link yourself. This was also previously mentioned in this same thread, but since i'm such a nice guy i'll even help you find the link: On this site you need a profile to submit content and create/post on threads. Associated with the profile are all the submissions that the profile has uploaded. So basically, I made the pack, so by transitivity it is in "my vault" associated to my profile page. A profile page that you can reach by simply clicking my nickname which is on all of my posts, including this one.

<-- It's right there. This is the link you're looking for.

darkpwnage
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #118 on: February 06, 2012, 05:26:49 PM »

Sorry im kind of a noob to the forums, i downloaded a lot hacks though and I really appreciate what you guys have done. Thank you for the explanation. You have to be a premium member to download the file because it is over 500MB unless it has no music... Not to be annoying but is there another link or another way to dl because premium cost minimum $20.
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:29:38 PM by darkpwnage » Logged

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #119 on: February 06, 2012, 10:08:33 PM »

Sorry im kind of a noob to the forums, i downloaded a lot hacks though and I really appreciate what you guys have done. Thank you for the explanation. You have to be a premium member to download the file because it is over 500MB unless it has no music... Not to be annoying but is there another link or another way to dl because premium cost minimum $20.
    um, I remember checking that you could dl it all without paying, I can't really check now though cuz my CPU is out. I couldn't put it anywhere else even if I wanted to, it's size goes way past most size-caps like Mediafire.

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
    Print
    Jump to: