Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2369989 times)
mirelurk
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #11700 on: February 28, 2016, 06:28:55 AM »

Hey DSX8, I love your work and wanted to say thank you for all the work that you have done.
Recently, I was playing on the regular version of palutena's temple and I realised that no items were spawning. How do I fix this?

DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11701 on: February 28, 2016, 06:40:04 AM »

Hey DSX8, I love your work and wanted to say thank you for all the work that you have done.
    Recently, I was playing on the regular version of palutena's temple and I realised that no items were spawning. How do I fix this?
    I didnt bother doing the item spawn points since getting the correct value's for em from SmashU was a royal pain in the arse, so for now... that stage will NOT use items

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11702 on: February 29, 2016, 06:55:14 PM »

Are you planning to do much if anything on smash 3ds or no?

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11703 on: February 29, 2016, 07:13:42 PM »

Are you planning to do much if anything on smash 3ds or no?
    well im part of the smash3ds and smashu modding team... so i cant give much info currently (especially for smash3ds).. sorry

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11704 on: February 29, 2016, 08:49:58 PM »

these teams holding stuff lol?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11705 on: February 29, 2016, 08:51:34 PM »

why are these teams holding stuff lol?
    lets just say we have tools thats not ready to be revealed to the public yet, as some tools needs to be fixed up and work 100% well before we show them off. All ill say is that vertex hacks is now possible on the 3ds

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11706 on: March 01, 2016, 03:51:25 AM »

What else is new? Of course they're still not ready to actually be kind and share it with the community.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11707 on: March 01, 2016, 03:57:08 PM »

What else is new? Of course they're still not ready to actually be kind and share it with the community.
    Whenever you can learn how to do all of that [censored] and program everything, you can feel free to complain. People with attitudes like that make them not want to share it at all.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

BullockDS
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11708 on: March 01, 2016, 04:41:40 PM »

Whenever you can learn how to do all of that [censored] and program everything, you can feel free to complain. People with attitudes like that make them not want to share it at all.
    Also, how can you ignore where DSX8 said "some tools needs to be fixed up and work 100% well before we show them off"? Maybe these folks want to make sure the tools don't bork your game/system.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11709 on: March 01, 2016, 05:19:26 PM »

Why doesn't this forum have a Like button?

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11710 on: March 02, 2016, 05:46:59 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to feel bad for them that they've been sitting on this [censored] pretty much since the Smash Wii U's release? It wasn't all secretive and hush hush with Brawl modding. So why do it now? Forgive me if I don't share your opinion on the matter.

Also, how can you ignore where DSX8 said "some tools needs to be fixed up and work 100% well before we show them off"? Maybe these folks want to make sure the tools don't bork your game/system.

It wasn't perfect last generation and people were still fine for the most part. I'm not saying we need to get the tools now. But to hide what it is they're doing, is why I'm upset with them. I think it's unfair to the rest of us that we can't even KNOW what's being worked on. Minus the little hint DSX gave.
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 05:50:12 PM by Nao-chan » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11711 on: March 02, 2016, 07:49:35 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to feel bad for them that they've been sitting on this [censored] pretty much since the Smash Wii U's release? It wasn't all secretive and hush hush with Brawl modding. So why do it now? Forgive me if I don't share your opinion on the matter.

It wasn't perfect last generation and people were still fine for the most part. I'm not saying we need to get the tools now. But to hide what it is they're doing, is why I'm upset with them. I think it's unfair to the rest of us that we can't even KNOW what's being worked on. Minus the little hint DSX gave.
    I'm 100% okay with you sharing you your opinion, just as I hope you're 100% okay with me giving mine about it. I was just stating how I felt about what you were saying. They're the ones who programmed it, they choose if they want to be as public as brawl hacking was or not. As well as the fact that even if they can get something to work doesn't mean anybody can do it. Take this texture modding tool that was released even though it was extremely buggy and most people who tried to use it ended up with stuff like this:
    And we DO know what is being worked on. Follow what Soneek or KTH is working on you would have seen that vertex hacks are being worked on, You would have seen that model imports are being worked on but are extremely broken atm. In Soneek's video it shows how his import's hitboxes are the entire [censored]ing stage. Would you like to be a developer who decided to release their tool just for backlash like that? Take for example gdkchan, the creator of Ohana 3DS and Ohana Rebirth. They had no use for editing textures and they didn't bother adding it/making it easy in the newer version, and everybody got mad at them and probably made him wish he didn't even bother releasing the new one. If you rrrrreally wanted to know, you could have been an annoying [censored] like me and actually bothered to message them about it and ask. It's still up to them to reply, which one of the creators decided not to do to me, and that's completely fine because it's their choice of what they qwant to share, how they want to share it and when they want to share it. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be able to voice your opinion, I'm just arguing you over it so you can at least see my point and maybe even agree with me and not feel mad/annoyed with these creators who are even actually planning to release this stuff to the public, whenever the [censored] they feel like it is just fine by me.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11712 on: March 02, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »

I've asked DSX about this [censored] personally. He tells me, that he can't say what is going on with the group. He's told me multiple times that that was the case. I've been up to date on GDKChan, and watched Soneeks streams with what he has done. It's not them that I speak of. It's the majority of the team. I don't want to hound them like most people do. That helps nothing. But them being secretive isn't great either, whether it's done or not isn't the point I'm making.

You can argue it all you want. But I doubt it's going to change my opinion.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11713 on: March 08, 2016, 10:52:02 AM »

did i hear vertex hacking?
    oh the memories

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11714 on: March 09, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »

did i hear vertex hacking?
    oh the memories
    Should be coming along any week now. It's the start of brawl hacking all over again... except that model imports have already happened.

Pages:  1 ... 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: