Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2392630 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7920 on: February 04, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »

Dude I buy my games from the eShop, already have Awakening XD

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7921 on: February 04, 2013, 05:52:56 PM »

Dude I buy my games from the eShop, already have Awakening XD
    lol i would do eShop if i had a bigger SD card... but i prefer physical copies Tongue

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7922 on: February 04, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »

lol i would do eShop if i had a bigger SD card... but i prefer physical copies Tongue
    Yeah, having the physical game is just better for me for some reason.  My store hasn't got it in yet  not impressed
    On-Topic: What other stages do you plan to do in the future?  random question, eh?

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7923 on: February 04, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »

I'd want to see Pandora's Box done. >.>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7924 on: February 04, 2013, 07:07:44 PM »

Yeah, having the physical game is just better for me for some reason.  My store hasn't got it in yet  not impressed
    On-Topic: What other stages do you plan to do in the future?  random question, eh?
    well... i MIGHT get back into Skyward Sword stages... mostly demise's stage ._.

I'd want to see Pandora's Box done. >.>
    well i did get better at SCN0 editing... i can probably do it now

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7925 on: February 04, 2013, 07:18:03 PM »

well i did get better at SCN0 editing... i can probably do it now
    I thought you said you couldn't figure out where the textures go.....unless you already did figure them out. I see what you did there ...

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7926 on: February 04, 2013, 07:21:15 PM »

I thought you said you couldn't figure out where the textures go.....unless you already did figure them out. I see what you did there ...
    oh... u meant that stage... i thought u meant the training stage, inside the pandora's box xDD

well then, no... imma have to drop that stage

Virgil328509
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7927 on: February 04, 2013, 08:59:44 PM »

Hello. Been a long time since I was at these boards, but when I stumbled upon HDN characters in Brawl, I revived my account. I gotta say that these are just awesome and they look great. However, there are some things I wanna know, and I apologize in advance if these questions have already been asked(and thusly answered), but there are some things I have been wondering.

1. Was there any reason for them all to be over ZSS? I mean I assume there must be. My guess is something to do with the bones(or is it vertexs? Idk, I apologize for this as well, it's been a long time since I did this stuff.), or some such. It's just that, I dunno, seems like some characters would fit better over others, like for example White Heart(IMO), would be an Ike model replacement, and someone like 5pb would be a Peach model replacement. I don't know, maybe I'm just being some foolish fan or something, and if I am, I'm sorry.

2. Do you need someone to create CSP, BP, ABP, Stock Icons? I am fairy confident in my abilities as an image editor, if you want them done.

I must once again, and for the last time, apologize if me asking you this is something you don't want to deal with, I am just curious.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7928 on: February 04, 2013, 09:09:59 PM »

Hello. Been a long time since I was at these boards, but when I stumbled upon HDN characters in Brawl, I revived my account. I gotta say that these are just awesome and they look great. However, there are some things I wanna know, and I apologize in advance if these questions have already been asked(and thusly answered), but there are some things I have been wondering.

1. Was there any reason for them all to be over ZSS? I mean I assume there must be. My guess is something to do with the bones(or is it vertexs? Idk, I apologize for this as well, it's been a long time since I did this stuff.), or some such. It's just that, I dunno, seems like some characters would fit better over others, like for example White Heart(IMO), would be an Ike model replacement, and someone like 5pb would be a Peach model replacement. I don't know, maybe I'm just being some foolish fan or something, and if I am, I'm sorry.

2. Do you need someone to create CSP, BP, ABP, Stock Icons? I am fairy confident in my abilities as an image editor, if you want them done.

I must once again, and for the last time, apologize if me asking you this is something you don't want to deal with, I am just curious.
    1 - its cause of the way ZSS bones r set up.. they all mostly fit over ZSS, altho im rigging 1 over zelda cause that 1 fits her just fine.

2 - if u want to go ahead and do it, then fine with me

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7929 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:26 PM »

The imported model has to be able to fit over the original character's bone tree. White Heart wouldn't work over Ike because his shoulders are too broad and I'm sure his hands would be too large, etc.

I tried rigging Purple Heart over Sheik, but the shoulders were too wide and the hips, knees and neck didn't match. I could've edited the model to fit the bones but then she would've looked really weird Sad So she just defaults over ZSS like the other HDN characters. :/

Virgil328509
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7930 on: February 04, 2013, 09:27:27 PM »

1 - its cause of the way ZSS bones r set up.. they all mostly fit over ZSS, altho im rigging 1 over zelda cause that 1 fits her just fine.

2 - if u want to go ahead and do it, then fine with me

1. I see. I had assumed such. Unfortunate that they can't easily have their bones reshaped to fit other characters better. Ah well.

2. I see. Very well, then since it seems like your 5pb already has a CSP and BP(technically a ABP too), I'll make a stock icon. ANd if it's not to your liking, I guess that will be the end of that Laugh.

Also, any other plans for HDN characters? Again, curious and if it was on the first page I may have missed it Embarrassed

The imported model has to be able to fit over the original character's bone tree. White Heart wouldn't work over Ike because his shoulders are too broad and I'm sure his hands would be too large, etc.

I tried rigging Purple Heart over Sheik, but the shoulders were too wide and the hips, knees and neck didn't match. I could've edited the model to fit the bones but then she would've looked really weird Sad So she just defaults over ZSS like the other HDN characters. :/

I see. Thats a damn shame. I'm not sure, since I have as I said, been out of the brawl modding scene, but could one edit the bones to fit the model? Oh well, better to have them, even if they all do have the same movesets, then not at all. And who knows, maybe someone will make them work one day. I'm just hoping no more HDN characters come out that fit over ZSS. She simply doesn't have to room to have them all.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7931 on: February 04, 2013, 10:47:56 PM »

im here for a second, got my 2 minutes of internet...damn pc. not impressed

This new Demise is sexy as hell, and yep the hair animates  Happy Face

[/spoiler]
    I love you Im srs here

heh nice pics Mercy Tongue

anyways... back from gamestop.. shipment error >_>   supposedly they'll have the game in stock tomorrow, meh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....lol

Also stop blanc and finish poke floats. (imagine the slap pic)

K bai till next week or month. *poof*

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7932 on: February 04, 2013, 11:17:51 PM »

Also stop blanc and finish poke floats. (imagine the slap pic)

K bai till next week or month. *poof*
    Im srs here   NOU AWESOME 2.0!

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7933 on: February 05, 2013, 08:39:20 AM »

There will be Pokefloats in the 3DS / Wii-U version before DS finishes his Awesome Face

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7934 on: February 05, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »

There will be Pokefloats in the 3DS / Wii-U version before DS finishes his Awesome Face
    Let's hope there's a PokeFloats in Smash 4 Tongue

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: