Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2369476 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #360 on: November 06, 2011, 03:37:30 AM »

So that means that gotenks SSj3 form is collaborating? and spidey waist aswhell? well i hope you can fixe those two  they are a must want for me xD

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #361 on: November 06, 2011, 03:38:23 AM »

dude seriously... sit down and shut ur mouth (or better yet, sit on ur damn freaking HANDS) and listen to what ppl say... STOP ASKING AND BEGGING!! As i clearly told ppl on here, and in PM's, i do NOT take [censored] requests! if i want to do it, i'll do it, just calm the [censored] down. I have lost COUNT on how my bloody times you asked me to DO THIS FOR YOU!! Im srs here
    ^ this just stop asking and begging people dude do it your self.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #362 on: November 06, 2011, 03:39:01 AM »

So that means that gotenks SSj3 form is collaborating? and spidey waist aswhell? well i hope you can fixe those two  they are a must want for me xD
    yeah, the SSJ3 Gotenks is a Collab with me and MarioDK, and Spiderman is my own project, which is for SDooms Spiderman PSA... i just hope i can fix his waist, other than that, spidey is ready for a release

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #363 on: November 06, 2011, 03:40:37 AM »

yeah, the SSJ3 Gotenks is a Collab with me and MarioDK, and Spiderman is my own project, which is for SDooms Spiderman PSA... i just hope i can fix his waist, other than that, spidey is ready for a release
    so spidey is your own project xD and that means you fixed the finger already? so only the waist remanis? awnsome xD

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #364 on: November 06, 2011, 03:40:47 AM »

Ok DSX8, now it's time to make a new not on your opening, "I do not take requests." so people will stop asking u.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #365 on: November 06, 2011, 03:47:38 AM »

Yeah, that's a VERY good idea. Everyone said in my threads that you're so good at hacking, that I should have asked requests to you...but I didn't knew it would turn out like this...Oh shi~

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #366 on: November 06, 2011, 03:50:59 AM »

so spidey is your own project xD and that means you fixed the finger already? so only the waist remanis? awnsome xD

hehe yup.. his waist is a major issue tho... just cant seem to get it right Im srs here

Ok DSX8, now it's time to make a new not on your opening, "I do not take requests." so people will stop asking u.

yup and already added onto my OP!

Yeah, that's a VERY good idea. Everyone said in my threads that you're so good at hacking, that I should have asked requests to you...but I didn't knew it would turn out like this...Oh shi~

well maybe u shouldve asked if i did or not (in a freaking PM) b4 even going on with that last post of urs

*clears throat* ahem.. anyways, new pic of spidey!!

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #367 on: November 06, 2011, 03:51:28 AM »

You've asked nearly every single person that's in this part of the forum, and even spammed BJ's thread when BB 65 was still being produced! It's a bit more then what you think is going on... You've been trying to cram that project down everyone's neck and it's time to be put into your place. Knock it off.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #368 on: November 06, 2011, 03:55:37 AM »

yup and already added onto my OP!
    I think it should be red with demon eyes staring at the person like their about to suck out your soul if they ask. Evil

Spider Man is looking great, but I wish that the limbs don't like bend or become thin. >.>

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #369 on: November 06, 2011, 03:55:56 AM »

Waist doesnt seem that bad on that animation but maybe it looks bad in some animations right? i hope you can figure it out also any chance of ripping the other costumes textures? or are they diferent models?

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #370 on: November 06, 2011, 03:58:26 AM »

You've asked nearly every single person that's in this part of the forum, and even spammed BJ's thread when BB 65 was still being produced! It's a bit more then what you think is going on... You've been trying to cram that project down everyone's neck and it's time to be put into your place. Knock it off.
    Yeahl, I remember the events when I was unable to see foreign models in BrawlBox simply because I used Windows XP. Now it doesn't matter anymore, but I need to be more careful on what I post now on that Model importing is the craze out there. Well, back on topic, great Spider-Man hack, DSX8!

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #371 on: November 06, 2011, 03:59:26 AM »

Tokoyami kit has a point about what you doing here and it has to stop
    spideys looking good dude ^.^

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #372 on: November 06, 2011, 04:00:04 AM »

Waist doesnt seem that bad on that animation but maybe it looks bad in some animations right? i hope you can figure it out also any chance of ripping the other costumes textures? or are they diferent models?
    their different models, same AI and moveset... i'll try to look for their textures tho Wink
    as for the waist... this is the only animation that it looks messed up on

I think it should be red with demon eyes staring at the person like their about to suck out your soul if they ask. Evil

Spider Man is looking great, but I wish that the limbs don't like bend or become thin. >.>
    well im still working on his wrists... his elbows, shoulders, knee's, foot and toes dont become thin or bend like my past imports... im trying to spend alot of time on spidey so that it looks perfect for the PSA

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #373 on: November 06, 2011, 04:04:15 AM »

Tokoyami kit has a point about what you doing here and it has to stop spideys looking good dude ^.^
    You're right. I'll stop asking away. I realized the mistakes I did, so it's not gonna happen again.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #374 on: November 06, 2011, 04:04:55 AM »

their different models, same AI and moveset... i'll try to look for their textures tho Wink
    as for the waist... this is the only animation that it looks messed up on

well im still working on his wrists... his elbows, shoulders, knee's, foot and toes dont become thin or bend like my past imports... im trying to spend alot of time on spidey so that it looks perfect for the PSA
    it sucks they are all diferent model :S but it would be amazing the texture fitted this spider man model Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: