Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2368991 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1215 on: December 05, 2011, 08:20:40 PM »

i meant it for ppl who FOUND the SS models on the net ^^"
    I don't get it right... It seems somewhat confusing. Does it means that you don't want other people to do Skyward model imports found on websites like The Models Reource?

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1216 on: December 05, 2011, 08:20:57 PM »

i meant it for ppl who FOUND the SS models on the net ^^"

Oh ok. Tongue

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1217 on: December 05, 2011, 08:21:10 PM »

I don't get it right... It seems somewhat confusing. Does it means that you don't want other people to do Skyward model imports found on websites like The Models Reource?
    yes

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1218 on: December 05, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »

ohhh    so thats what "SS" stood for..

alright this is what i did for transparency.
    i layed on my back and thought.. "what the hell is going on??" so then i posted a help thread that didnt get me much closer to a solution. so i went in brawlbox and studied very closely on how character's materials are for the transparent textures and non transparent textures. and found out what was going on. this isnt exactly the best guide but i hope it helps. i can make a more detailed one later

1. export the shader of whichever character you want
    2. add a new shader to the MLD0 of yer import in work
    3. replace that new shader on that MLD0 with the exported shader
    4. go into the material section and "link" the new shader onto all the materials that use transparency
    5. in the material, allow transparency is at true and scroll to the very top to the "ALPHA FUNCTION"
    6. use these settings..

[ALPHA FUNCTION]
    Ref0 - 128
    Comp0 - COMPARE_GEQUAL
    Logic - ALPHAOP_AND
    Ref1 - 255
    Comp1 - COMPARE_LEQUAL

7. make sure that texture yer messin with has a ALPHA layer with everythin you dont want erased, like ike's bandana
    9. make sure all non-transparent textures set to "allow transparency - false "
    8. that should make it transparent, the rest is experimenting with the "Cull Option".

about the Cull Option, i did this a week ago and i forgot which one did what..   this is why i should write this stuff down   x__x    i remember it making it transparent from certain sides, from none, annnnd.. well ill make sure to write it down when i do it later for which cull option did what.

there is others way to do transparency, as you can see after lookin in zero suit samus's model .pac, that make the transparency a lil more smoother and blend niicer which is a lil different when switchin stuff around.

-----------

niice     i noticed yer makin alot of ultimate marvel v.s capcom 3 imports. i finaly got my X out today. i didnt know he was gonna be DLC till a week ago. its awesome megaman made his way in the game.. even if its just a alt costume.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:07:12 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1219 on: December 05, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »

ohhh    so thats what "SS" stood for..

alright this is what i did for transparency.
    i layed on my back and thought.. "what the hell is going on??" so then i posted a help thread that didnt get me much closer to a solution. so i went in brawlbox and studied very closely on how character's materials are for the transparent textures and non transparent textures. and found out what was going on. this isnt exactly the best guide but i hope it helps. i can make a more detailed one later

1. export the shader of whichever character you want
    2. add a new shader to the MLD0 of yer import in work
    3. replace that new shader on that MLD0 with the exported shader
    4. go into the material section and "link" the new shader onto all the materials that use transparency
    5. in the material, allow transparency is at true and scroll to the very top to the "ALPHA FUNCTION"
    6. use these settings..

[ALPHA FUNCTION]
    Ref0 - 128
    Comp0 - COMPARE_GEQUAL
    Logic - ALPHAOP_AND
    Ref1 - 255
    Comp1 - COMPARE_LEQUAL

7. make sure that texture yer messin with has a ALPHA layer with everythin you dont want erased, like ike's bandana
    9. make sure all non-transparent textures set to "allow transparency - false "
    8. that should make it transparent, the rest is experimenting with the "Cull Option".

about the Cull Option, i did this a week ago and i forgot which one did what..   this is why i should write this stuff down   x__x    i remember it making it transparent from certain sides, from none, annnnd.. well ill make sure to write it down when i do it later for which cull option did what.

there is others way to do transparency, as you can see after lookin in zero suit samus's model .pac, that make the transparency a lil more smoother and blend niicer which is a lil different when switchin stuff around.

-----------

niice     i noticed yer makin alot of ultimate marvel v.s capcom 3 imports. i finaly got my X out today. i didnt know he was gonna be DLC till a week ago. its awesome megaman made his way in the game.. even if its just a alt costume.

ah ok.. ill try that later today Tongue

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1220 on: December 06, 2011, 06:44:03 AM »

So if I were to say I wanted to rig Batreaux over let's say, Ganon, would I be allowed to do so?

Not that I'm actually going to do him.
    But just asking, would I be allowed or not?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1221 on: December 06, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »

So if I were to say I wanted to rig Batreaux over let's say, Ganon, would I be allowed to do so?

Not that I'm actually going to do him.
    But just asking, would I be allowed or not?
    lol the demon monster that lives on skyloft...
    hmm well i already have his model in a DAE format... and since he has like no legs he'll be fairly easy to rig xD
    but i dont plan on doing every1 from Skyward Sword xDD
    so if u like to do him, i'd give ya permission to do him.

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1222 on: December 06, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »

I'm not planning on doing him.

Just saying that if I got his model on my own and I wanted to rig it, nobody could really stop me from doing so (thereby rendering any form of permission invalid), since the SS models aren't technically yours as long as you didn't rip them yourself and gave them to others (not wanting to sound rude and all, but just wanted to make myself clear).
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:03:37 PM by ds22 » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1223 on: December 06, 2011, 01:04:37 PM »

I'm not planning on doing him.

Just saying that if I got his model on my own and I wanted to rig it, nobody could really stop me from doing so (thereby rendering any form of permission invalid), since the SS models aren't technically yours as long as you didn't rip them yourself and gave them to others (not wanting to sound rude and all, but just wanted to make myself clear).
    well i pretty much rip the models myself

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1224 on: December 06, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »

well i pretty much rip the models myself
    His point is that it is NOT your call, anyone can rip and rig the models if they wist to do so.

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1225 on: December 06, 2011, 01:19:48 PM »

As long as no one is currently working on said character (which in that case you could always choose another boneset to rig it over).

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1226 on: December 06, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »

true... but if some1 does, i'll be pissed since its a character i was gonna do >_>

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1227 on: December 06, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »

lol the demon monster that lives on skyloft...
    hmm well i already have his model in a DAE format... and since he has like no legs he'll be fairly easy to rig xD
    but i dont plan on doing every1 from Skyward Sword xDD
    so if u like to do him, i'd give ya permission to do him.

WTF???

who u think u are by giving permission or attempting to say its urs???

so ur saying i have to ask u permission if i want to import any random character in SS???
    u cant be serious dude, everyone does what the [censored] he wants, and one thing is saying:

-im working on XXX, please dont steal.

and another thing is saying:

-you know, im not working on him, but since i have his model, dont do him and wait until i do...

cuz thats the impression u gave me there... and it makes me sick.

being that said, i'll take a look at the models in SS and see if i can find some cool stuff to import... like impa

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1228 on: December 06, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »

WTF???

who u think u are by giving permission or attempting to say its urs???

so ur saying i have to ask u permission if i want to import any random character in SS???
    u cant be serious dude, everyone does what the [censored] he wants, and one thing is saying:

-im working on XXX, please dont steal.

and another thing is saying:

-you know, im not working on him, but since i have his model, dont do him and wait until i do...

cuz thats the impression u gave me there... and it makes me sick.

being that said, i'll take a look at the models in SS and see if i can find some cool stuff to import... like impa
    i already started my rig on impa few weeks ago... so please dont steal my project -_-

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1229 on: December 06, 2011, 04:48:48 PM »

previews?

pics or it didnt happen...

Pages:  1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: