Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 9
Author Topic: The Epic Zero Collab - We gots our importer! - Model coming very soon  (Read 48771 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 24, 2011, 12:28:47 PM »

PROJECT ZERO

I've finally decided to set up the topic for Project Zero.  Unlike my other PSAs, I want this one to be a big collaborated project between a load of people.

Zero will need:

- An new imported model (preferably from MvC3, but if that isn't plausible then TvC or even a custom made model would be good)
    - A good rig to Link's bone structure
    - A revamped texture to better suit Brawl
    - Retextures based upon UMvC3 primarily (retexturers if they want can make other ones, and I will choose the ones I think are the best)
    - Custom animations
    - PSA work
    - Interface mods

The Team

If you want to be a part of the team, just ask.  However, we need people that are both dedicated and skilled at their field.  Be honest with yourself.

SDo0m - Team Leader, PSAer and Animator
    MarioKing64DS - Animator
    ItalianStallion - Retexturer
    Beyond - Importer and Texturer
    SmashClash - Animator and Texturer
    Dot - Interface Modder and Texturer
    Nanobuds - Interface Modder and Texturer
    Spex130 - Animator
    StarWaffle - Animator and Texturer
    MarioDK - PSAer

(?) = Pending (everyone is pending for the moment).

The Moveset

Here is the moveset I have constructed for Zero.  It may require tweaks here and there, so feel free to offer up ideas.  However, make sure you have sufficient reasoning behind your ideas.  Don't just say "because it would be cool".  Think about it from multiple sides.

STATS

Character Over - Link
    Size - 6/10 Medium height.  His general stance is slightly lower than Link's.
    Running Speed - 6/10 He's average speed on the ground.  Running speed similar to Falco
    Air Speed - 5/10 Kinda average.  Think similar to Mario's air speed
    Combo Speed - 8/10 Quick at dealing the combos thanks to his overall superior mobility
    Priority - 8/10 Multi hit attacks as well as large range help him out a lot
    Jump Height - 6/10 Rather regular height jumps. Nothing special but he's fairly light so that makes up for it.
    Power - 2/10 His damage and knockback outputs are terrible, but his combo ability makes up for it
    Weight - 80 (Featherweight)

MOVESET

AAA combo - His standing light to standing medium to standing heavy attack from both TvC and MvC3.  A simple triple slash with good reach and decent damage, but punishing end lag on the last hit (so it's less of a combo tool and more a defensive tool).  10%

F Tilt - A two hit combo.  He does his two different slashes (Light/Medium followed by Heavy) that he would normally do when doing his Hadangeki slash projectile (except there's no slash projectile).  The two slashes are quick and only require one button press.  9%

U Tilt - His launcher from TvC and MvC3.  Very fast start up and decent knockback but a bit of end lag.  7%

D Tilt - His low Light attack from TvC and MvC3 (a fast kick).  Again has a very fast start up but pitiful damage.  You can use this repeatedly, or if you press A+B you can follow up with a ground slash (his low Medium attack) which does more damage and knockback but has a longer end lag.  2% first hit, 4% follow up

Dash Attack - His forward Heavy Shippuga from TvC and MvC3.  Deals 3 hits of damage whilst rushing forward and is a good well rounded dash attack. 8%

F Smash - His low Heavy attack from TvC and MvC3 which is a powerful overhead slice.  Most well rounded of his smashes.  Decent speed, power and knockback.  13-17%

U Smash - A half moon slash upwards with great vertical reach and speed.  His fastest, but weakest smash.  More useful for comboing if anything (combos nicely into Up B).  10-14%

D Smash - Zero punches the ground, creating a field of energy that surrounds him.  His most powerful smash with wide horizontal range but it comes out slowly and the main power hitbox lasts for not very long.  Has weaker hitboxes afterwards (it has sex kick like properties), the final one having almost no kill potential.  15-19%, 12-16%, 9-12%

N Air - His aerial Heavy in TvC and MvC3. Medium initiation time and pretty long landing lag but has massive range and fairly low end lag so it is fairly easy to combo with.  8%

F Air - His aerial Special in MvC3.  Very similar in animation to his forward smash, but it's a tad faster to initiate, slower to end and has a weak/medium 45 degree spike.  9%

B Air - A back kick similar to Fox's except a tad faster and with a longer lasting hitbox, but with significantly less power.  9%

U Air - An upward spinning slash.  Somewhat similar to his N Air, except it only does one slash and it is a tad slower.  Knocks the foe straight up.  9%

D Air - His Sentsuizan from TvC and MvC3.  Zero shoots downwards at sort of a 155 degree angle.  Has a weak spike and can bounce off of foes when it connects.  One of Zero's faster aerials with good follow up ability, however it can cause an SD if you aren't careful.  8%

Pummel - Zero knees the foe in the stomach.  He can do this pretty quickly.  2%

F Throw - Zero does an energy blaster punch in the foe's face.  Same as his forward throw from TvC and MvC3.  9%

B Throw - Zero zips behind the enemy and blasts them in the back of the head, sending them away from him.  Same as his backward throw from TvC and MvC3. 9%

U Throw - Zero throws the foe up, then extends his sword out to stab them and zap the foe whilst they're on the sword.  Knocks foes up but can be heavily DIed.  7%

D Throw - Zero chucks his foe onto the ground, then jumps up and stabs them down with his sword.  9%

Neutral B - Hyper Zero Blaster: Over time this projectile will charge up.  The interesting thing about this projectile is the fact that Zero is actually able to move whilst charging it.  His blaster arm will glow to indicate the different levels of charge his blaster is at.  3% weak, 6% medium and 12% strong

Side B - Hienyaku: Zero's signature teleport dash.  He rushes in a chosen direction at high speed.  On the ground he can go forward, back or diagonally up/forward.  In the air, it can go forward, diagonally up/forward or straight down.  This can also cancel into the Up B or Down B (air only) if you press B and the set direction.  0%

Up B - Ryuenjin: Zero's fiery uppercut.  The height isn't amazing, but it's pretty damaging, has super armour on the first few frames of initiation and the final hit deals great knockback.  12%

Down B (Ground) - Rekkoha: Zero punches the ground, causing lasers to rain down from the sky in a pillar of light.  A contrast to the rest of Zero's moveset.  It's extremely slow on start up and end lag and has a very minimal knockback growth, but does very impressive damage and sends the opponent upwards.  Zero is susceptible to hits from behind when you use this move.  20%

Down B (Air) - Raikousen: Zero rockets downwards diagonally at high speeds, leaving behind a trail of electricity in his wake.  Zero himself does no damage, but the lingering electric trail does (it deals a weak stun and a very weak spike).  8%

Final Smash - Genmurei Hold: Basically, he does the Dark Hold (a quick upward slash to initiate), captures his foe in his negative sphere then he backflips backwards a good distance (or he could telepot/dash etc). Then, he throws out the Genmurei whilst time is stopped which slices through anything in his way.  Whilst the Genmurei is moving, Zero will teleport dash forward and catch up with the Genmurei.  Both he and the Genmurei will then reach the opponent in the Dark Hold at the same time and Zero will do the final slash through (so the stab and the Genmurei hit the foe at the same time).  Then time unfreezes and the opponent will most likely die.

Other Tidbits

- Zero will be able to wall cling and wall jump in the same fashion as my Cloud PSA can
    - To reflect how Zero is a has low HP in the fighting games, he will be a lightweight character (80 weight which is the same as Fox)
    - Zero's Hyper Zero Blaster will be a real projectile (hexing Link's arrow ftw)!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:57:02 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 12:34:14 PM »

I'll see if I can get Zeros MvC3 model rigged and imported for ya... if that fails, I have his model from TvC and MMX8 as well.

I can try my hand at a Brawlish texture, unless someone better than I wants to step in for that part. <.<

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »

I'll see if I can get Zeros MvC3 model rigged and imported for ya... if that fails, I have his model from TvC and MMX8 as well.

I can try my hand at a Brawlish texture, unless someone better than I wants to step in for that part. <.<

That sounds very awesomesauce

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 01:59:06 PM »

I would like to join.
    I could be an animator and texturer. Maybe importer, too, once I learn.

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 02:02:14 PM »

i can make interface hacks and probably retextures Awesome Face

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 03:00:25 PM »

would u like some playtesters? cause i could be 1 for ya

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 03:18:11 PM »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to be choosing playtesters.  We don't even have the model.  I might not even need them.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »

I'm okay at animating, not the best though. I can hop on bored for some if needed

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 03:27:11 PM »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to be choosing playtesters.  We don't even have the model.  I might not even need them.
    haha yeah i kno that man xD

but i meant like when u start making the PSA with the model xP

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 03:27:46 PM »

i can retexture and make all the CSS stuff

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »

I thought BigSharkZ had imported that model already.. I still have the Pac. and motion Pac from when i was helping on the project with velen... the only problem was the texture... it was faded..

FC:4898-8419-2778

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »

Well, he imported the TvC model a loooooong time ago using very old and outdated methods.  Now that we can import DAE files, and have them rigged to properly fit the character's bone structure and as a result have them work perfectly, it would be much, much easier to start from scratch again.

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »

Has anyone made a voice-pack for Zero?

If not, someone should really do that.  Someone other than me.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »

Has anyone made a voice-pack for Zero?

If not, someone should really do that.  Someone other than me.
    Pervy was working on one but had to give up due to computer technicalities ): Hopefully someone can pick up on that.

If you EVER do need playtesters, I main Zero in TvC and MvC3 so you got me.
    I can also do recolors for ya if you'd like IF the model gets imported.

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 05:08:01 PM »

Pervy was working on one but had to give up due to computer technicalities ): Hopefully someone can pick up on that.

Check ma Sig

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 9
    Print
    Jump to: