Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kura's PSAs vX_Seeker moveset in the works_Xv  (Read 2012 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 25, 2011, 06:05:45 AM »

I'm still fairly new to psa hacking so this project will probably only be simple moveset swaps for now. hopefully later i can get better and add the extra stances via taunt.

seeker skills
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPe1dXc8RNE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPe1dXc8RNE</a>

heres a quick summery of how each skill works in game (minus the stat debuffs and a few other skills)
    *attacks in order of the video*

single opponent attacks
    ----------------------
    staggering strike  0:00-0:05 this is probably my most used skill. its fast has decent range and stuns with the "northern sky walts" stance

rock splitting cleave 0:05-08 this ones actually fairly useless in game tho its quick but low damage

battousai 0:08-0:11 another well used move. its flashy and ranged does metal (electric) damage

heart seeker 0:11-0:13 a fairly strong attack stuns the opponent. has a chance to stun the oponant for a few seconds

AOEs (area of effect)
    ----------------------
    ion spike 0:14-0:21 good ranged move for hitting  multiple targets

stalagstrike 0:21-0:28 (glitched the first attack in the vid no graphics showed >.>) quick attack for hitting multiple targets. also stuns with the stance, "partched blade dance"

dark cloud bolt 0:28-0:36 another quick AOE with decent range

gemini slash 0:36-0:42 very slow start up time but powerful. stuns with the stance, "soulserver minuet"

edged blur 0:42-0:59 this one i use less tbh tho its flashy. it attacks several times over a period of time

yataghan vortex 1:00-1:08 probably the most powerful skill a seeker has think of taking a strawberry to a blender >.> thats vortex pretty much

other
    ----------------------
    void step 1:09-1:13 teleports to an enemy and stuns them

stances 1-13-end of vid (these pretty much look the same with different effects down the blade shown in order)
    ----------------------
    northern sky waltz stuns with staggering strike

parched blade dance stuns with stalagstrike

soulserver minuet stuns with gemini slash

some ideas for use in brawl

machanics: should be a farly heavy character thats maybe a little under the average speed (think ike maybe?) will need to switch between stances for various stuns that work best for the given situation. this move set should be focusing on it's stuns and wide range attacks.

moves thought of so far vortex i think i'll take from link it's kinda easy and make it up B.
    side b i'll have as voidstep (thinking of fox's side B) taunts i'll have to switch stances. ion spike i think would make a good arial down B attack, stalagstrike as ground down B. dark cloud  bolt as down A.

i need input on what moves to make on what attacks? also thoughts and ideas? keep in mind i'm still pretty new to this so don't expect too much yet Tongue

now for the left out moves, battousai, heart seeker, gemini slash, edged blur. i'm not sure what attack would suit them best? kinda stumped on edged blur that ones a little awkward... >.>

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 06:06:29 AM »

*reserved* for god knows what >.<

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »

ohhhh seeker thats a fun class.  edged blur might work as a final smash maybe.  hmm maybe alternate heart seeker and bottousai with the stances? maybe down B for gemini with a stance as well i have no idea whats possible thru psa tho.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: