Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19
Author Topic: PSAs Tournament Pack: OP UPDATED [Need suggestions: Roster is still too small!]  (Read 109074 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: April 26, 2012, 11:38:33 AM »

Are you still considering my Tabuu? Because I could send you the version with the Up Tilt and improved grab attack.

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: April 26, 2012, 11:47:48 AM »

Hmm? This thread has been up since october 2011.
    Still looking for more characters as it appears. But this is the first time i've come across this thread.

This is most definitely an interesting idea, and it may be awhile until it's done.
    But I would like to see it finished.

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #137 on: April 26, 2012, 12:02:12 PM »

Ya, finish it already.

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: April 26, 2012, 12:54:43 PM »

i dont get how you have such a small roster. I've updated my pack since the last time i posted here and i have ALL characters filled with a PSA, CSS images CSPs and BPs. you can definitely move some things around and get alot more for your roster. Check my thread and see how i placed them to get a better idea: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34882.0

From what i can see in your roster i can tell you that you wouldn't want these though: Peppy, Vegeta, Young Link, Raichu, things on Pkmn Trainer, and Pichu bros.

Still just with a few changes you can probably double your roster.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #139 on: April 26, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »

Well the thing about that is...

Some PSAs just aren't... good.

Or they are not balanced for a tournament play.

Like I don't believe my Wolverine will fit cause he's a bit fast and lacks end lag in a bunch of his attacks. He's got a semi-hard time against Brawl- computers, but I think in vBrawl he's A-class or higher.

Its ultimately his choice on who to put in the roster anyway.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: April 26, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »

Are you still considering my Tabuu? Because I could send you the version with the Up Tilt and improved grab attack.
    Finals ended yesterday, so sure, send it over, I'll take my time to test it. Cheesy

Hmm? This thread has been up since october 2011.
    Still looking for more characters as it appears. But this is the first time i've come across this thread.

This is most definitely an interesting idea, and it may be awhile until it's done.
    But I would like to see it finished.
    Thanks for the input. Feel free to suggest any PSA.

Ya, finish it already.
    Shush you!

i dont get how you have such a small roster. I've updated my pack since the last time i posted here and i have ALL characters filled with a PSA, CSS images CSPs and BPs. you can definitely move some things around and get alot more for your roster. Check my thread and see how i placed them to get a better idea: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34882.0

From what i can see in your roster i can tell you that you wouldn't want these though: Peppy, Vegeta, Young Link, Raichu, things on Pkmn Trainer, and Pichu bros.

Still just with a few changes you can probably double your roster.
    There are quite a few reasons my roster is so small.

1. I'm not using .REL ports. Those ports suffer from GFX issues as just 1 set is loaded, which makes the PSAs lose its grace in-battle, as the GFX mess up for one.

2. I'm not using any PSA that has any sort of glitch/freeze issue.

3. I'm not using any PSA below the quality level of the ones already on the list.

There are a few other reasons I don't recall at this moment. But yeah, feel free to help me by suggesting PSAs that apply to these three things, any help is welcome! ^^

Well the thing about that is...

Some PSAs just aren't... good.

Or they are not balanced for a tournament play.

Like I don't believe my Wolverine will fit cause he's a bit fast and lacks end lag in a bunch of his attacks. He's got a semi-hard time against Brawl- computers, but I think in vBrawl he's A-class or higher.

Its ultimately his choice on who to put in the roster anyway.
    He's right, too.

Between, I'm working on a new Tifa model, and will resume PSA work later, as KJP fixed the AC model for me. Happy Face

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: April 26, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

Beast mode. That PSA will be a permanant replacement for Pit...

And because she doesn't use any articles, she's easily portable for the Pit lovers.

Hell, if the size is small enough, she may work over ZSS >_>

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: April 26, 2012, 07:02:17 PM »

i'd suggest these then: SMBZ Mario (the new version), Dark Samus, Motoko Kusanagi (on ZSS), Haunter (on MK), Scizor (on Falco), Rosalina, Darkon (on Ganon), Aang (on Ness), Geno (on ROB), Goku (on Captain) and Petey Piranha (on Wario). Those are all .rel-free and glitch-free (as far as my use of them can tell). I especially reccomend Scizor, hes very fun to play.

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: April 28, 2012, 05:53:41 PM »

Thanks for the input. Feel free to suggest any PSA.
    Considering there isn't any rel porting that shortens your list quite a bit. But I understand why after playing with a rel port and the character that it was intended to be over in the same battle. Strange stuff happens.
    As that guy above me said, "Smbz Mario" I don't usually use psa's that use the original model. But the quality of it is rather appealing. I'm not sure if it would have errors online or not though seeing as the flud is replaced. I'm not quite sure of the balancing, but it might be something to look into.
    Alot of those other psa's listed above are fairly old/outdated in my opinion, and need some tuning up. 1 or 2 I hadn't even heard of. Lastly - Every dark samus I've used so far is dreadfully overpowered. Though I haven't heard of one over zss, so I may be mistaken.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: April 28, 2012, 06:07:23 PM »

I know it's another Snake PSA and you really like the Deadpool PSA, but I could also suggest my Predator once he's done.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pappy
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: April 29, 2012, 11:06:42 PM »

there might be a problem with your tournament if you remain like this (not counting what i suggested). Right now your roster is small, but not only that; theres a great difference in power in some of those PSAs. You definitely dont wanna have the metaknight effect from regular brawl where people will ONLY play the top tier characters. Right now Scott, Shadow and Buu will stand out from the rest (I've had alot of testing from pro players so i know that these will no doubt stand out). Unless you take in other good PSAs your final match will most probably be two Shadows N-air spamming each other and thats the last thing i wanna see in a PSA tourney.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: April 30, 2012, 01:02:33 AM »

That NAir thing with Shadow is pretty Op >_>

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: April 30, 2012, 02:41:35 AM »

i'd suggest these then: SMBZ Mario (the new version), Dark Samus, Motoko Kusanagi (on ZSS), Haunter (on MK), Scizor (on Falco), Rosalina, Darkon (on Ganon), Aang (on Ness), Geno (on ROB), Goku (on Captain) and Petey Piranha (on Wario). Those are all .rel-free and glitch-free (as far as my use of them can tell). I especially reccomend Scizor, hes very fun to play.
    why not goku over pit that one is alot better then my goku over CF

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #148 on: April 30, 2012, 03:58:00 AM »

I believe he has someone over Pit he prefers...

Personally... I'll be replacing Pit with Tifa anyway when she's done. No offense, but das muh babeh.

Speaking of... Albafika, how's the PSA portion coming along? Anything I can assist with?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: April 30, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »

Scizor was already meant to be in, I've just not mde the CSS stuff for him yet or added him to the OP. Tongue

Rosalina is OP.
    Both Dark Samus are OP.
    Petey is also OP, which reminds me, SDo0m planned to do a quick update to him, I'll just wait for that.
    I'll be using VJ on Captain, that PSA is more polished.
    The rest seem to not be as good, honestly. =/
    Considering there isn't any rel porting that shortens your list quite a bit. But I understand why after playing with a rel port and the character that it was intended to be over in the same battle. Strange stuff happens.
    As that guy above me said, "Smbz Mario" I don't usually use psa's that use the original model. But the quality of it is rather appealing. I'm not sure if it would have errors online or not though seeing as the flud is replaced. I'm not quite sure of the balancing, but it might be something to look into.
    Alot of those other psa's listed above are fairly old/outdated in my opinion, and need some tuning up. 1 or 2 I hadn't even heard of. Lastly - Every dark samus I've used so far is dreadfully overpowered. Though I haven't heard of one over zss, so I may be mistaken.
    Yep, .rel ports are not an option.

And you ninja'ed me on the PSA parts Oh shi~

I'll give the newest SMBZ Mario a try. I tried the older version and there was so much wrong with it, but this might be different.

I know it's another Snake PSA and you really like the Deadpool PSA, but I could also suggest my Predator once he's done.
    I'll give it a try, although I doubt it'd end up replacing Deadpool. XD

there might be a problem with your tournament if you remain like this (not counting what i suggested). Right now your roster is small, but not only that; theres a great difference in power in some of those PSAs. You definitely dont wanna have the metaknight effect from regular brawl where people will ONLY play the top tier characters. Right now Scott, Shadow and Buu will stand out from the rest (I've had alot of testing from pro players so i know that these will no doubt stand out). Unless you take in other good PSAs your final match will most probably be two Shadows N-air spamming each other and thats the last thing i wanna see in a PSA tourney.
    I've had pro players play with these, too.

Scott's problem was the high priority on all of those sex kicks, which I still sort of find it too good, but he's not that challenging, I feel he lacks KO power, and his Special Attacks aren't that game changing, so he relies more on his A.

Shadow had plenty of issues. Starting with how the Chaos Emerald charge was uninterruptable, but that's changed. And as I said above, I tweaked the Nair for my own use. And, he still have a higher disadvantage, which is the jump thingy I pointed out above.

Kid Buu is a mixed bag. While he can rack up damage real quick, he has a hard time KO'ing the opponent. His Fsmash might be the only attack really strong for him, and as for how he racks up damage, you can get out of most with decent DI + over 30%. I still feel he's a tad broken, though, I just gotta find what it is.

I believe he has someone over Pit he prefers...

Personally... I'll be replacing Pit with Tifa anyway when she's done. No offense, but das muh babeh.

Speaking of... Albafika, how's the PSA portion coming along? Anything I can assist with?
    I've started recently, was and am busy with RL's vacations. Having a girlfriend makes Brawl Hacking on vacations be quite more difficult than hacking with school. <_<

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19
    Print
    Jump to: