Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19
Author Topic: PSAs Tournament Pack: OP UPDATED [Need suggestions: Roster is still too small!]  (Read 109063 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #195 on: June 26, 2012, 02:48:46 PM »

Awsome you guys got that to work! Now it's only the run to fix isn't it? Well i Think i know how because sonic's dash animation doesn't have any movement, so if you add more movement for the TransN bone at the end of the animation it might fix up. Since ive looked closely onto the run and it seems like he stops at dash animation and then faster at the run animation.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: June 26, 2012, 02:53:19 PM »

Awsome you guys got that to work! Now it's only the run to fix isn't it? Well i Think i know how because sonic's dash animation doesn't have any movement, so if you add more movement for the TransN bone at the end of the animation it might fix up. Since ive looked closely onto the run and it seems like he stops at dash animation and then faster at the run animation.
    Lol... The run isn't glitched, it was made that way on purpose, but I edited it to my liking for this Project. Tongue

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #197 on: June 26, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »

Lol... The run isn't glitched, it was made that way on purpose, but I edited it to my liking for this Project. Tongue
    Shocked so it's supposed to be slow? I thought shadow was as fast as sonic, but i haven't tried the sonic version yet but i thought it was fast...

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: June 26, 2012, 03:08:22 PM »

Shocked so it's supposed to be slow? I thought shadow was as fast as sonic, but i haven't tried the sonic version yet but i thought it was fast...
    when you skate you dont start off fast you gradually build up speed. if someone was racing you on foot against you in skates they would be faster off the start. they would have better traction

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: June 26, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »

Slow startup, but the fastest speed.

when you skate you dont start off fast you gradually build up speed. if someone was racing you on foot against you in skates they would be faster off the start. they would have better traction
    You're right, but, for Smash, this does not works out. Shadow's initial acceleration was too slow you can't even approach an opponent lol, so I made it more decent.
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:21:24 PM by Albafika » Logged

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2012, 03:12:08 AM »

Slow startup, but the fastest speed.
    You're right, but, for Smash, this does not works out. Shadow's initial acceleration was too slow you can't even approach an opponent lol, so I made it more decent.
    ok thanks for the info Smiley but have you fixed the super shadow in final smash yet?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: June 27, 2012, 09:52:12 AM »

ok thanks for the info Smiley but have you fixed the super shadow in final smash yet?
    I care about Final Smashes as much as I care about the reproduction in snails: Zero.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: June 27, 2012, 12:49:51 PM »

How did you fix the acceleration? Ive tried because my shadow has no pursuit options. I ended up making him walk faster because nothing seemed to work. Also, are these psas to fit into vbrawl?

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Crashouti
    Hyper Kitten

QUEBEC FOREVER !

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Dedicated Hacker RAGE!!

« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2012, 04:50:00 PM »

Falco: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27252

Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: June 28, 2012, 05:03:03 PM »

Hiya, Albafika, have you made a decision about Tabuu yet, or are you sticking with Dark Lord Ganondorf?

Lone Devil
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2012, 03:25:31 AM »

What about my Darkon over Ganon? it's pretty much a complete replacement (CSP + Everything you need) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366

I'm pretty sure the PSA is that balanced. my entry for this tournament is right there.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: July 01, 2012, 03:32:33 PM »

Well, I got an idea of a PSA over Sheik and Zelda, but I would first need the help of a friend if we want this to be accomplished.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Phazonin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: July 05, 2012, 08:33:28 AM »

What about my Darkon over Ganon? it's pretty much a complete replacement (CSP + Everything you need) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27366

I'm pretty sure the PSA is that balanced. my entry for this tournament is right there.

I think he's awfully strong and some hitboxes seem off. I was testing out a couple of PSAs amongst my brothers last night (we're all pretty seasoned Smash players) and came to the conclusion that Darkon and Illimvra's Petey Piranha were too OP.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: July 05, 2012, 09:21:17 AM »

I think he's awfully strong and some hitboxes seem off. I was testing out a couple of PSAs amongst my brothers last night (we're all pretty seasoned Smash players) and came to the conclusion that Darkon and Illimvra's Petey Piranha were too OP.
    Lol yep, Petey is pretty broken, and thanks for notifying me about this one.

How did you fix the acceleration? Ive tried because my shadow has no pursuit options. I ended up making him walk faster because nothing seemed to work. Also, are these psas to fit into vbrawl?
    The acceleration wasn't broken, I say again. It's just an attribute that can be edited in PSA.

Anyone has input on this PSA?

Hiya, Albafika, have you made a decision about Tabuu yet, or are you sticking with Dark Lord Ganondorf?
    I've not come to a decision yet. =P

How skilled are you at PSA'ing Specials?

Well, I got an idea of a PSA over Sheik and Zelda, but I would first need the help of a friend if we want this to be accomplished.
    Hmm, okay. Make sure to share it here.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: July 05, 2012, 09:28:24 AM »

Hmm, two things. He says that the Crash PSA isnt finished yet. and... which attribute is that? I matched all his attributes to Sonic and he still started slowly.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19
    Print
    Jump to: