Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: The Ultimate Machine: Metal Sonic-finally UP! (I needz replies, guys!)  (Read 38277 times)
Dotz
Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »

oh yeah, cause as it is, his ground movement is REALLY messed up! He just spontaneously teleports.

This is the greatest sig in the world.

Mr.Weegee
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 07:48:03 PM »

(Akuma2120 from Smashboards)***

Alright I tried out the new version, it's cool but there's still some issues:

-uptilt, there's still no knockback growth, the attack won't kill even at 999%, also, one of the hitboxes still has the same knockback as before meaning the infinite is still very doable

-the first hitbox on the upair, it's knockback growth is too slow, you can short hop upairs for an infinite until around like 300%

-Backair is still way too easy to hit with the sweetspot, I never miss, I actually don't think you can, again automatic kill on heavy characters at 100%, just make the sweetspot hitbox smaller and harder to hit with

-some graphic effects on neutral B would make it better, maybe some electricity on the ground or something so we kinda know what he's doing, other than that it's fine

-graphics for the upB are on the wrong side, the fire effects come out in front of him but I'm guessing they should be coming out of the back

-DownB in the air, it's not that bad but it's pretty useless/looks weird, let me help, how about giving it less vertical distance, that is, make it not shoot down as far, give it larger graphics that shoot out to the side too, give it some horizontal range, and make it so it doesn't make him pause in midair for combo ability

You're almost there

Fixed almost ALL o' that. i forgot to make neutral B visible.
    V.0.3 is UP!

EDIT: Put a new V.0.3 link with fixed neutral B graphics.

also i think you should make it so that instead of the running animation you should make it look like hes flying on the floor i think sonics FS should give you that animation

i tried to make him float. Look at V.0.1. it was too glitchy. i could do it if someone tells me how to fix it.
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 06:22:49 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

oh yeah, cause as it is, his ground movement is REALLY messed up! He just spontaneously teleports.

i thought that only happens in training.

OverlordLaharl
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »

i still think he should have a laser
    p.s. god that was a quick update
    « Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 08:36:32 PM by OverlordLaharl » Logged

chaos
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 01:27:39 PM »

now forward up tilt and forward down tilt freeze the game for me...

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

V.0.4 UP
    fixed warping and infinite loop dash stop glitches
    fixed freezing glitches

and OverlordLarharl, his ground Down B is a laser (with choppy graphics)
    everyone happy now?

and i am still looking 4 a video

OverlordLaharl
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »

V.0.4 UP
    fixed warping and infinite loop dash stop glitches
    fixed freezing glitches

and OverlordLarharl, his ground Down B is a laser (with choppy graphics)
    everyone happy now?

let me go test it out

and i am still looking 4 a video

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: October 31, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »

Anyone find any problems, or is it all good?

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »

I'd like to test Version 4 but the link you posted is the download for version 1 I see what you did there ..., could you fix the link, I'll try him out once you do

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »

i changed the link. i hope its for V.0.4 now

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »

which texture are you using for sonic? (from the screenshots)
    i'd like to try that texture out(when i find the time to use my wii of course), looks great =]

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »

Alrighty tried V0.4, few more things to tweak:

-Forward-air, it works great, but it's too powerful, you can throw it out so quick, 15% for all hits is way too much for such an attack, 8-10% is better seeing as you can follow up with another attack right after

-Up-air needs more base knockback on the first hit, you can still pull off an infinite but short hopping upairs for quite a while, and it also needs faster knockback growth

-back-air, that damn sweetspot, it's the only thing you can hit with, you have to try to make it like Zelda's back-air, I noticed you lowered it's strength, that's the wrong way of going about this, make it a little stronger, add some sour-spot hitboxes and make the sweetspot one harder to hit with, just trying to help Smiley

-UpB, graphics are still on the wrong side  AWESOME 2.0!

-DownB-air is freakin sweet Happy Face, one last touch, add a stronger sounding fire effect, and make it spike downward but not too hard, think like Captain Falcon's down-air spike strength, somewhere around there

-DownB-ground.... what the hell is that? He shoots out a very tiny string of fireballs forward in a straight line, it's just useless no offense, can you make him shoot out sheik's needles to make it seem like bullets? THis attack just needs to be changed

You're ALMOST there, don't give up on this  Smiley

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 04:58:57 PM »

which texture are you using for sonic? (from the screenshots)
    i'd like to try that texture out(when i find the time to use my wii of course), looks great =]
    i got it off of Youko's texture pack. i don't know if the actual texture is given separately.

Alrighty tried V0.4, few more things to tweak:

-Forward-air, it works great, but it's too powerful, you can throw it out so quick, 15% for all hits is way too much for such an attack, 8-10% is better seeing as you can follow up with another attack right after

-Up-air needs more base knockback on the first hit, you can still pull off an infinite but short hopping upairs for quite a while, and it also needs faster knockback growth

-back-air, that damn sweetspot, it's the only thing you can hit with, you have to try to make it like Zelda's back-air, I noticed you lowered it's strength, that's the wrong way of going about this, make it a little stronger, add some sour-spot hitboxes and make the sweetspot one harder to hit with, just trying to help Smiley

-UpB, graphics are still on the wrong side  AWESOME 2.0!

-DownB-air is freakin sweet Happy Face, one last touch, add a stronger sounding fire effect, and make it spike downward but not too hard, think like Captain Falcon's down-air spike strength, somewhere around there

-DownB-ground.... what the hell is that? He shoots out a very tiny string of fireballs forward in a straight line, it's just useless no offense, can you make him shoot out sheik's needles to make it seem like bullets? THis attack just needs to be changed

You're ALMOST there, don't give up on this  Smiley

i just changed the down B to a suckish laser-like thing to tell OverlordLaharl happy for a brief moment. i actually have two sourspots for the back air, but they never work. and i thought the up B graphics were on the right side now. i'll change his down B, but i don't know how to make sonic have sheik's bullets. i'll just do something...

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 08:35:43 AM »

A laser's not a bad idea, in fact yea that would be good, but it would have to be like Falco's is that possible?

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 03:23:42 PM »

would it count if it were like a ray gun shot? then i could easily do it.

and i put up a texture link
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 03:32:11 PM by Mr.Weegee » Logged

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: