Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I have no idea what to import next...
Marcus Fenix - 2 (2.5%)
Jak - 11 (13.6%)
Reptile - 5 (6.2%)
Spyro - 16 (19.8%)
Delta - 2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson - 5 (6.2%)
Genesis - 7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles - 4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway - 7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters   - 22 (27.2%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages:  1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75
Author Topic: ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs  (Read 298380 times)
nanobuds
Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1065 on: March 27, 2013, 10:20:12 PM »

EPiiCXGH0ST

You can join Boygos and I in Halo 4. We play together a lot :p

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1066 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:39 PM »

w00t w00t
    More Mortal Kombat love Awesome Face
    I added you 3 on live, i hope you all love Halo because thats pretty much all i play.
    Damn straight. Love Halo.
    Now back on topic, i would make spyro, cynder and amaterasu consecutively next using a one slot bone mod, but i hate editing bones. Either that or Marcus Fenix will be next.
    Marcus Fenix would be nice. MK64n's was good, but the shine was weird, and the face was low quality Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1067 on: April 16, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »

So earlier today using a rel PhantomWings posted i was able to port an extra glitch free snake slot over captain falcon, Snake is my main so i'm really glad to say that i can make more snake imports. (I might release my port if PW allows it.)

I was going to import Marcus Fenix over Snake but i can't find a T-posed model with working uvs, so here is:

Booker DeWitt from the amazing game Bioshock Infinite.

I might import Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite over Zelda as well.

I am working on a custom model as well.  I see what you did there ... I will try and post hints and brief teasers over the next few days, the first one who can guess it will get a cookie.

Lastly i think i am going to try out making PSAs again soon, i did make a couple small PSAs a long long time ago but now moveset hacking is much more advanced and the community has a lack of good movesets, so i think i should give it a shot. There is a lot of characters i want to have movesets for, but they don't have them. Like Master Chief, Megaman X, Arbiter, Altair, Etc. Going to be a little bit before i get into though, i just got back into it imports!
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:38:40 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1068 on: April 16, 2013, 07:38:15 PM »

I think you should try PSA. Grin

I only say that because you mentioned Master Chief and X. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1069 on: April 16, 2013, 08:04:18 PM »

Wow I didn't even realize that Booker had an actual full model unlike Bioshock 1's protagonist.

I've also been thinking of getting into PSA, it's just so time consuming/making smooth animations is kinda terrible.

Kingskull95
    Supreme Kitten

Beyond The Boundary

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1070 on: April 17, 2013, 09:09:49 AM »

So earlier today using a rel PhantomWings posted i was able to port an extra glitch free snake slot over captain falcon, Snake is my main so i'm really glad to say that i can make more snake imports. (I might release my port if PW allows it.)

I was going to import Marcus Fenix over Snake but i can't find a T-posed model with working uvs, so here is:

Booker DeWitt from the amazing game Bioshock Infinite.

I might import Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite over Zelda as well.

I am working on a custom model as well.  I see what you did there ... I will try and post hints and brief teasers over the next few days, the first one who can guess it will get a cookie.

Lastly i think i am going to try out making PSAs again soon, i did make a couple small PSAs a long long time ago but now moveset hacking is much more advanced and the community has a lack of good movesets, so i think i should give it a shot. There is a lot of characters i want to have movesets for, but they don't have them. Like Master Chief, Megaman X, Arbiter, Altair, Etc. Going to be a little bit before i get into though, i just got back into it imports!

WAIT so SNAKE is now portable??? :O
    i should really start paying attention to the clone engine XD
    « Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 09:19:23 AM by Kingskull95 » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #1071 on: April 17, 2013, 09:42:51 AM »

If you do Chief...

Let me know. I have a ton of weapon models from the Halo series.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1072 on: May 03, 2013, 09:50:21 AM »

Wow I didn't even realize that Booker had an actual full model unlike Bioshock 1's protagonist.

I've also been thinking of getting into PSA, it's just so time consuming/making smooth animations is kinda terrible.

It is time consuming, but the benefits are great. I am still going to import a few more models before i get into it.

And yeah Jack from Bioshock was just floating arms, Booker and Delta have full models but only in cutscenes i believe.

I think you should try PSA. Grin

I only say that because you mentioned Master Chief and X. Im srs here

Idk how good i will be but worth a shot. I am suprised nobody has made any MC or X PSAs yet. Im srs here

WAIT so SNAKE is now portable??? :O
    i should really start paying attention to the clone engine XD

Yes sir. I am going to make a lot of snake hacks for this.

If you do Chief...

Let me know. I have a ton of weapon models from the Halo series.

Alrighty i will.

@ Thread

Well... Booker DeWitt is a no-go for now... His proportions do not fit snake at all! The hands and head are too big and the legs are too short, he would go better over Fox/Falco/Wolf to be honest. But since i don't want to try and T-pose him again for awhile, he is on hold.

So here is a new preview.

This is to accompany Nanobuds's upcoming Halo 4 Master Chief import.

Sergeant Johnson from Halo 3.

Sure it's an obscure character (even more obscure than The Arbiter) but Halo 3 is one of my favorite games ever, so this had to be done for me.

The model is quite low poly for a 360 model, so i should be able to give him expressions and a spec map. I will add moving eyes if possible but those are kind of too file consuming to add on anything lol. I finished aligning him to the bones and the rig will probably only take an hour to do.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1073 on: May 03, 2013, 11:22:14 AM »

I don't think he's TOO obscure Tongue
    But good luck on him.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1074 on: May 03, 2013, 03:16:34 PM »

I loved the vertex, now the model will be in? I cant wait. And if we do work on a psa together, we could psa MC. I have a few ideas for him, if we psa him over c falcon.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1075 on: May 03, 2013, 07:13:55 PM »

I don't think he's TOO obscure Tongue
    But good luck on him.

I guess your right, it's not like i am importing some random spartan from Reach, Johnson was in 1, 2, 3 and ODST.

I am hoping the Didact and Cortana get imported though.

I loved the vertex, now the model will be in? I cant wait. And if we do work on a psa together, we could psa MC. I have a few ideas for him, if we psa him over c falcon.

Yes sir and very soon actually. I probably wouldn't PSA him on CF, considering Nanobuds new import will be perfect and i have an absolutely perfect Snake rel over CF.

Sgt. Johnson is almost done, this has been remarkably easy.

Just need to add spec maps and he is set. I got all of his expressions in and the rig is pretty good even though it's kind of low-poly and i haven't rigged in forever.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #1076 on: May 03, 2013, 07:24:13 PM »

We can also use all of Snake's weapons. In plan to add a weapon pack with the release of Chief.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1077 on: May 03, 2013, 07:25:43 PM »

Yes sir and very soon actually. I probably wouldn't PSA him on CF, considering Nanobuds new import will be perfect and i have an absolutely perfect Snake rel over CF.

Sgt. Johnson is almost done, this has been remarkably easy.

Just need to add spec maps and he is set. I got all of his expressions in and the rig is pretty good even though it's kind of low-poly and i haven't rigged in forever.

I have a plan for teh final smash involving the warthog, which is why i would think C Falcon, but we could probably do it on snake also.

and that rig looks really well done. Cheesy
    We can also use all of Snake's weapons. In plan to add a weapon pack with the release of Chief.

sounds like a plan

Quotes:

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1078 on: May 03, 2013, 07:38:41 PM »

I have a plan for teh final smash involving the warthog, which is why i would think C Falcon, but we could probably do it on snake also.

and that rig looks really well done. :Dsounds like a plan

I was thinking CF before i got the rel, because Snake used to be impossible to port. Snake has a LOT of articles and they can be replaced with Halo weapons and maybe the warthog possibly; without messing up the original Snake slot at all. That's the magic behind PhantomWing's new "plug n play" rels. No codes needed either, they are pretty magical rels.

Plus Snake's voice and animations fit MC pretty well. I just hope that Warthog will be possible, it isn't a Halo moveset without a vehicle.

Lol i better make a PSA thread soon, before i spam my thread with MC PSA ideas. Really though, i look forward to making this moveset come to life with you SB.

Do you have PW's Snake rel yet? If you don't i can send it to you. I ported it to CF.
    « Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:39:46 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1079 on: May 03, 2013, 07:41:25 PM »

I was thinking CF before i got the rel, because Snake used to be impossible to port. Snake has a LOT of articles and they can be replaced with Halo weapons and maybe the warthog possibly; without messing up the original Snake slot at all. That's the magic behind PhantomWing's new "plug n play" rels. No codes needed either, they are pretty magical rels.

Plus Snake's voice and animations fit MC pretty well. I just hope that Warthog will be possible, it isn't a Halo moveset without a vehicle.

Lol i better make a PSA thread soon, before i spam my thread with MC PSA ideas. Really though, i look forward to making this moveset come to life with you SB.

Do you have PW's Snake rel yet? If you don't i can send it to you. I ported it to CF.
    I do have it, though i have not ported him yet. and we should take this to PMs instead of posting Tongue

Quotes:

Pages:  1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75
    Print
    Jump to: