Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42]
Author Topic: Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime  (Read 185652 times)
Alex Climax
The Rapeable Cutie
Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #615 on: September 18, 2014, 03:50:58 AM »

Looking really good so far man.
    Though I'm sure it'll look even better when it's finished; yuh know, when the belt and other lab coat pieces ar connected to the rig... or model, or whatever the heck you wanna call it. Never really looked into rigging, so I wouldn't know the half of it.

Ironically, the rig [censored]ed up anyway while I was rigging the fingers last week. So I kinda had to redo everything from step one again. Buuuuut.

He's done Again, again. Even he's tired from all the re-rigging/re-importing.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #616 on: September 18, 2014, 01:29:26 PM »

Ironically, the rig [censored]ed up anyway while I was rigging the fingers last week. So I kinda had to redo everything from step one again. Buuuuut.

He's done Again, again. Even he's tired from all the re-rigging/re-importing.

I could help you with touching up the textures, if you'd be okay with that. The model looks great and the base textures are good though. Awesome job.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Alex Climax
    The Rapeable Cutie
    Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #617 on: September 18, 2014, 02:22:23 PM »

I could help you with touching up the textures, if you'd be okay with that. The model looks great and the base textures are good though. Awesome job.

Suuuuuure I wouldn't mind that. The Uvs are rather simplistic though like, because I just wanted a quicky thing since the other Genki modeled head I downloaded before, well... It was in a format that 3dsmax couldn't read. But yea that's the only warnin. And thankieee I do appreciate the compliment on my worrrrk, Hnnnn~

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42]
    Print
    Jump to: