Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11
Author Topic: Old Fire Emblem thread ~ Moved!  (Read 70095 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: February 21, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »

Updated the opening post a bit, now it has the link of my models resource fire emblem page and also has the download link for Heather on her whisper class. Also updated the old megaupload links and sent thany a *hopefully* fixed version of Roy so that she can start working on him.
    And new picture of Fir:

Comparando con esta, aun falta re-texturear los guantes para que los dedos sean visibles. El guante de Fir no cubre los dedos. =P

No es posible agregarle el final de la correa? Me refiero a lo que se ve en esta pic en la falda.

Comosea, Fir se ve excelente, Vert.

EDIT: El nuevo Roy le sirvió a Thany, gracias. =P

EDIT 2: Me puedes decir que usas y como ripeas de Radiant Dawn? Quiciera hacerlo yo mismo tambien. Tambien quiciersa saber como puedo hacer que los modelos de Radiant Dawn acá se vean como en las previews en 3dsmax... Hasta ahora Mia (Trueblade) tiene la textura rara en 3dsmax para mi, pero la Swordsman la tiene bien (Con excepcion de los ojos). Lo mismo va para Nephenee, su Sentinel model esta bien, pero la Halbeldier no. Quiero saber como arreglarlos para riggearlos a los bonesets al fin.
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:08:11 PM by Albafika » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: February 22, 2012, 05:56:45 PM »

I made a general request for help in the vertex requests section, but thought I'd bring it up here as well.

After seeing the Masked Man of FE:Awakenings trailer, I want to make a texture for him over Marth (sans the mask). Any one interested in providing a vertex? I'll do all the textures.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Thany
    That kinky ol' broad
    Mega Kitten

It's Legendary!

• Awards Starstormer Pin Collector Featured Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: March 18, 2012, 03:29:12 PM »

I bring forth some update involving the Brawlified Roy model!

Mostly I've just managed to break him into separate polygons, but I also re-did the faces completely.
    And I when I said "re-did" I mean that there was not a vertice that was left alone :3

Pics time!

I had intended to use his Melee head originally, but later decided to use it as reference for re-doing his faces...;

Hopefully that'll breathe some more life in this ol' place

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: March 18, 2012, 04:45:49 PM »

Loving the changes on the face (Specially the modelled side burns), keep it up!
    Also not sure if you have seen it, but a melee version of Roy is being made right now by DSX8.
    Right now I'm making a brawl styled version of older Ike.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2012, 08:02:22 PM »

Right now I'm making a brawl styled version of older Ike.

You mean Hero Ike? That's the one version of Ike I wanted more than anything. If you release, I'd like to do a few recolors of it.

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:46 AM »

I'll release the model with new textures once it's finished. But somebody would have to rig it, maybe if we open a new thread in the model requests section...?
    Anyways, my new :textures are 2 times bigger.

Before:

After:

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2012, 07:20:17 AM »

Looking good thus far. Looking forward to the final rendition. Let me know if you need any assistance with texturing.

I think the best chance to get it rigged would be take it the model requests section like you said.

EDIT: Hm...have you considered using Brawl Ike's head at all? I assume it's more detailed that the one from Radiant Dawn.
    « Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:00:14 PM by Shun_One » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2012, 06:38:23 AM »

Looking good thus far. Looking forward to the final rendition. Let me know if you need any assistance with texturing.

I think the best chance to get it rigged would be take it the model requests section like you said.

EDIT: Hm...have you considered using Brawl Ike's head at all? I assume it's more detailed that the one from Radiant Dawn.
    Or at least changing the eyes. Use the Brawl model's eye whites. So that the iris can move. Like the Brawl Ike's.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Thany
    That kinky ol' broad
    Mega Kitten

It's Legendary!

• Awards Starstormer Pin Collector Featured Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: April 01, 2012, 08:30:17 PM »

I've got murre Roy stuff! Sorry about the lack of spoilers tags, but I think the April Fool's day gimmick is screwing with them -__-  They wouldn't work in the purrview of my message. >_>

I took murrth's gem and attached it to the sword, as otherwise, the "gem" is only a texture

Sideburns and back of his head/neck hair are modeled.

murre accurataily shaped boots, legs, and I repawsitioned them(they weren't quite in T-pawse)

Correctly shaped collar and chest armour. (But if anyone knows how to get rid of those irritating seams that are on his model, the help is appreciated...There's a noticeable one down his armour, and the lighting on his inner-collar x__X)

Sheathe in the propurr pawsition with the propurr gizmo's(plus the metal clips being models - not textures)

I also don't intend to rig the back sheathe to murrth's normal sheathe bones, sans the one that controls the sheathed sword's visibility. This way they won't interfure with some animations like purrvious back-sheathed Roys have.(Probably rig it to whatever the belt's gonna be rigged to when the time comes.)

All 3 sheathe pawsitions will be able to "sheathe" the sword. Even no-sheathe Roy :3
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:00:35 PM by Thany » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2012, 02:20:15 PM »

Nice work Thany. Good to see someone making progress.

I'd be posting my own progress on Awakening Marth, but I can't seem to find any help getting a vertex made. I suppose I'll try getting the software to run on my laptop again...

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »

Don't know if you guys have seen it, but I released the brawl styled version of Roy, obviously worse than the model I made and thany is improving, but will work until she releases her version ^^

Download:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25543

I'm going to release another Fire emblem texture soon, once I fix some problems. It's actually a revamp of my very first texture, and I felt like doing it.

Also, nice work with the model, thany. And shun, It has been revealed today that the marth seen in awakening is not the real marth. The real marth is the first DLC, and he's drawn by path of radiance and radiant dawn artist Senri Kita:

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2012, 10:10:30 AM »

Good to see some FE progress happening with Roy. Nice job.

Yeah, I saw that earlier. I'll have to update my current texture to get as close as I can.

EDIT: Also, I am considering posting the Hero Ike model in the OP in the model requests section. I was going to request a rig of it (and perhaps a head swap with Brawl Ike for his expressions). Once completed, it'd be easy for you to port your textures over to it, would it not?

EDIT2: To avoid double posting. Any how, I've been working on my Awakening Marth and made some progress. I still don't know how to vertex/can't get the software to work properly, so I'm nearly finished with most of my work. Here's a preview:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:57:08 PM by Shun_One » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »

Worked some more on my Awakening Marth. Only one major detail to be added, then the rest is minor. I intended it to come off of as a Brawl-styled texture, so it's not a perfect replica. As for what's left:

Belt-strap across shoulder (vertex back belt?)
    Update Falchion to Krom's/Masked Marth's
    Update Boots with proper vertex
    Update Shoulder pad with proper vertex

To be honest, other than the belt strap, the rest is just nit-picking. I can call it done as soon as I get that belt added. I can't do it myself though. Perhaps I should make a request in the vertex section?

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: April 12, 2012, 02:47:49 PM »

Feel free to request my Ike rip, but I think the head hack won't work very well. I can always try to make expressions for him, I did it with Mia a couple of months ago and she came out pretty well:

Keep in mind that my Ike textures are twice the original size (512x512), and are not yet finished.
    Also, I really like your texture! I might be able to improve it a bit. You can send me the file if you want (I can't make vertexes, but I can help a bit with the textures)
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:50:38 PM by Vert092 » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2012, 03:10:19 PM »

Ah, I see. That should work fine then. I was meddling with Ike's model and noticed what you were talking about as well. I'll make the request for a model rig to see if anyone is interested. At least that part would be done.

Thanks! I'll PM you the Marth I've got thus far. Just need a way to get that belt, either via texturing or otherwise.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11
    Print
    Jump to: