Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A, down, up, A, down, up (UPDATED!)  (Read 7625 times)
Alphatron
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 28, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »

So some maggot decided he'd take music belonging to other people, use programs created by other people in order to convert the music, inject the music into a mod he didn't make of a game he bought, and finally showcase the files in a topic on a forum. lol what a loser.

....Wait...that maggot was me...

Well, ****. ****

Yeah, I'm gonna post brstms I made in this thread. Unless otherwise specified, the songs are looped to the best of my ability at the time of their creation. I have tested all of them both on my computer and in game, so they're confirmed to work. If they don't though, let me know and I'll try to figure out what's causing the problem. Anyway, here are some of the brstms I've made. This topic will be updated in the future and will get some organization when I've submitted a substantial amount of stuff.

Remixes and rearrangements
Song Name: The Dark World - Sound and Drama CD
*Demo*

Original version

Info: Orchestrated version of Link to the Past's Dark world theme. I never did like the calm and tranquil feel of brawl's version

Song name: Supersonic Owl - Large Concert in the Starry Sky*Demo*
Original version

Info: Remix of Coo's theme from Kirby Dreamland 2. To my dismay, this song isn't on youtube. But I'll refrain from advertising anything.

Song name: Dark Castle - Blue Comet
*Demo*
Original version

Info: Remix of Dark Castle from Kirby Dreamland 2. One of the handful of songs I still bother questioning on the absence in brawl. The brstm includes the song's intro, which the youtube vid does not.

Song name: The Dark Matter: Zero - Large Concert in the Starry Sky *Demo*
Original version

Info: Remix of Hyperzone 2 from Kirby Dreamland 3, yet again from CoTSS. Not on youtube, but I personally thought this song deserved it.

Song name: Kirby 64 Dark Matter - PrototypeRaptor OCremix
*Demo*
Original version

Info: Remix of Miracle Matter's theme from Kirby 64. It was about time that kirby bosses who weren't named 02 stopped getting the shaft anyway.

Song name: Pokemon Crystal West Coast Radio - ProtoDome OCremix
*Demo*
Original version(N/A)
Info: Just listen to the song. I really don't remember the original aside from the fact that it played on one route in the game.

Song Name: Ghost Band - Knights of Round
*Demo*
Original version

Info: Remix of Phantom Ensemble from touhou 7. Made for Silent storm

Song Name: Tsunashima City Trial - Large Concert in the Starry Skyl
*Demo*

Original version

Info: Remix of City Trial from Kirby's Air Ride. I recommend Port Town for this song. It's...awesome.

Song Name: Gourmet Race - Large Concert in the Starry Sky
*Demo*

Original version

Info: Remix of Gourmet Race from Kirby Super star. As far as I know, unlike every other Gourmet Race remix ever, this one is different.

Song Name: Nightmare Type 2 - Large Concert in the Starry Sky
*Demo*

Original version

Info: Remix of the final boss theme of Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland.

Song Name: Porkie of Porkie of Porkie of Porkie - Otonoishi 2
*Demo*

Original version

Info: Techno remix of Porky's Porkies from Mother 3. This song totally isn't subliminal at all.

Song Name: NTD Melodies - Large Concert of the Starry sKy
*Demo*

Original 1 (Embedding disabled, limit reached), Original 2 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Remix of Gourmet Race and Milky Way wishes ending. A bit annoying to loop, but I got it.

Song Name: Kirby Victory medley/Drawcia Sorceress - Large Concert of the Starry sKy *Demo*
Original (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: A couple of things. First off, that isn't the name of the song. The name of the song...was lost in translation as far as I know. Second, the actual song is a medley of kirby's victory dance mashed with other kirby themes, and then drawcia's theme plays at the end. I'm not even sure why I converted this or why I even like it so much. I'm not even sure why I'm doing so many songs from this album, considering I only have 4 kirby songs on my SD card and only one of them plays on a non kirby stage. As odd as this song is, it was made by the same guy who made THIS (Embedding disabled, limit reached) so consider it a bonus.

Song Name: Falling down - Megaman Zero 4 remastered tracks*Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Original version (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Final battle from Megaman Zero 4. I shed a tear.

Song Name: Ganon Battle -  Ocarina of Time - Rearranged album*Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Rearrange of the final battle from Ocarina of Time. I almost shed a tear.

Song Name: Necro Phantasia - Demetori*Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Remix of Yukari's theme from Touhou 7. D=

Song Name: Drawcia Sorceress - Blue Comet*Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Remix of Drawcia's theme from Kirby Canvas Curse. Because Blue Comet kicks ass.

Song Name: Underwater Paradise - Blue Comet*Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Remix of Aqua Star from Kirby 64.  

Video Game music
Song name: Ultramarine Deep - Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim OST *Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Uh...I didn't see someone do this whereas other songs in the game were taken care of. Despite not being a battle theme, this is probably my 2nd favorite song in the game.

Song Name: G Free 32 Ultimate Dream - Touhou: Concealed the conclusion *Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: The final spell card theme from Concealed the conclusion. A touhou fangame.

Song Name: Hyperzone - Kirby Dreamland 3 *Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Info: Dark Matter boss theme from this game. I didn't make this brstm at all. My friend sharpshooter did.

Liscenced music
Song Name: Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop - John Scatman *Demo* (Embedding disabled, limit reached) Buy
Info:Ski ba bop ba dop bop!

Updated! Mostly Concert in the Starry Sky songs, but I did a few more too. I promise organization will come...when I do more songs aside from kirby stuff.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:39:27 AM by Alphatron » Logged

Alphatron
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 09:32:51 AM »

Updated with more songs than before. Cookie to anyone who gets the topic title reference.

xmanfit0
Your Favorite Home Tutor
Extreme Kitten

If you're lucky you'll die without pain

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 06:10:11 PM »

Um, is it an ocarina of time song?
    Or Majora's Mask ocarina song?
    Or Wind Waker melody?
    Hmm, odd. I don't remember an A down up A down up tune.

Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
    Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »

An Ocarina of Time song.

giygue
    Expert Kitten

Sorry to keep you waiting!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »

OMG SONG OF STORMS!

Now give meh my cookie!!!!!

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:08:25 AM »

I saw this and I could do nothing but think of the contra code....

WAIT A SECOND!!!

lol anyway its the song of storms like giygue said. Give him his cookie and then give me a donut =D

nice songs btw. Who doesnt love zeldas music

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Carlton
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 09:54:13 PM »

i would like to download your ghost band: silent ensemble remix but cant. why?

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 12:57:03 PM »

I uploaded it to filefront but filefront is bleh. It's on my mediafire though.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tenfmcojhmo

Carlton
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 12:34:33 PM »

thanks

Carlton
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 07:30:42 PM »

also, do you think i can have the mp3 to that ghost band: silent ensemble remix?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: