Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ... >_>  (Read 2001 times)
Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: June 26, 2009, 11:06:13 PM »

Before.

Fail hard Eyes.

Fail Hard Eyes + Picano's guide.

All FS Eyes.

Question: Why? I deleted the surroundings around Kirbon here, as in the picture (It did not show the erased graph thing when it was converted to JPEG, in TGA format, it shows it).

Please, somebody explain.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »

Oh! Well, the FS eyes replace the regular eyes. Since the regular eyes were made to only show the parts that would normally glow in FS eyes, if you copy and rename, then recolor the file to be the FS texture, every part of the eye texture that shows (in the normal eye texture) will glow, and the parts that were invisible will now be visible, but not glow. I suggest copying the non-FS eye textures to the FS folder, then open the file in Paint.NET. Copy everything, then delete all of it (so it looks transparent). Then open the now completely black file in Photoshop. Paste it all back. Now, it'll look right but nothing will glow.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:26:50 PM »

If you want the purple part to glow, in the process above, instead of deleting EVERYTHING in Paint.NET, just delete everything that isn't the eye itself (you can recolor it later in Photoshop). If you don't have Paint.NET, get it, it's free and solves a LOT of problems like this. If you don't have Photoshop, still get it, it's nessesary for +1 and +2 textures and has a lot of good functions. Also, it works as an excellent partner with Paint.NET. This should solve your problem entirely.

alexhall
    Mega Kitten

JUST AS PLANNED!

• Awards Fiery Topic RAGE!! Featured Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 09:53:05 AM »

Modify the alpha layer and paint white the parts you want it to glow (don't know what you use, but I use Photoshop and I do that). Maybe if you made that purple darker, it will show like you wanted in the game, just speculating.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: