Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you guys want the most in v5.0?
Remade Animations of most if not all of the ones in the moveset - 4 (9.1%)
All A Attacks Completed - 0 (0%)
All Specials Completed - 1 (2.3%)
All Item-related things Completed - 0 (0%)
Only SM64 Imported Models - 0 (0%)
Slightly Updated SFX Pack with sounds that weren't in the Melee Mario voice pack - 1 (2.3%)
Figure out how to get a working Vanish Cap mode - 2 (4.5%)
Give the Cap Powers a Time Limit if you can - 5 (11.4%)
Hey look I'm a [censored] and I'm going to say for you STMF1 to give up on this thing - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to flash inivisible when hurt and flash metal when electricuted - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to play a different animation when dead in a Stamina Match - 0 (0%)
MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DIE FROM TOXIC GAS IN MOVESET - 0 (0%)
The Hidden Triple Jump from Yoshi after getting 120 Power Stars when having 120% damage - 3 (6.8%)
A FUKING WORKING FINAL SMASH DOMIT STMF1!!! - 19 (43.2%)
Mario/Luigi to fall asleep after not moving for 30 secs - 1 (2.3%)
Dude that SM64 Mario import is looking so great, you've improved a lot throughout this year! I expect v5.0 to look just as good!! Grin - 6 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Moveset Hack: Back in the Works, got SM64 Mario & Luigi working!!  (Read 58968 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: November 03, 2011, 06:58:49 PM »

I started this hack quite a few months befure getting my acount here, so I did not make this quickly. I noticed that the only SM64 hacks that are for Mario are textures, so I wanted to make a PSA/moveset hack to go with my SM64 and LM64 textures. You don't need the textures, it just fits better with some sort of SM64 texture. This will have multiple versions, due to me giving it multiple updates. Most animations are the original Brawl animations, either remade to make it sortof fit with the custom ones or with just little changes, like the hands. Here are the different versions and there changes from the original game and previous versions. Now that the SM64 Model has been imported, there will be a seperate version of this hack made just for that model. So you won't get the best results with this hack if you use it with the SM64 Mario Model.

SM64 Moveset v1.0
    Pictures are the old. Youtube videos are the new. I'm now going to do videos and keep a few pictures, if its things that are kind of hard to see in the videos.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxFr1Fed9oo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxFr1Fed9oo</a>

Wow just because the url has the word F. A. G. in it, doesn't mean the forum has to censored it!!! So you'll have to click on the suggestion in this video, my god I don't know why the forum let my have the video before April Fools, when it turned everything kittyfied, but now it won't let me have the video. D:<

This is the first Super Mario 64 motion and PSA hack, a combination of diffurent animation hacks, vontower's Cape Mario v2, and my own PSA hack. The people who made some of the animations that were slightly edited in this hack are credited, I just don't remember who they are, but you are all credited. And now about the hack, I used brawlbox v64 to make Mario's hands into fists for every animation extremely quickly, then edited the ones that have his hands open, bones at 0 rotation on the X, Y, and Z axis. I made the Wait, Win, WinWait, and Entry animations all by myself (Didn't edit someone else's). Since this is based off of vontower's Cape Mario PSA, you'll find all of the cape animations in the motion.pac file, and the game'll freeze when you use Mario's final smash. I based this off his Cape Mario originally for the dash and down-b attacks and to have the correct sound and visual effects. The Wait animations are the ones from SM64, Wait2 is when Mario doesn't move his head for a few seconds, all animations are kinda fast, not intentional, but in brawl everyone's animations were fast to begin with, so it kinda fits. Win1 is Mario after getting a star and takes his cap off and scratches his head. Win2 is Mario after getting a star without his hat. Win3 is Mario after beating Bowser 1 and 2 and throws the key up into the air. I will upload another version after finding the key model from adventure mode (Which there aren't any hacks of that or the trophy stand item), for now it is a banana, just an item that uses the RHave bone and will be thrown into the air. The swim animations, for now, are the same with open hands. I made the Dash and Run animations by taking vontower's Run2 and edited that. I find the animations a little funny in-game, but that might just be me, tried to make it similar to SM64's Mario run animation. I switched the AttackHi animations with vontower's AttackHiCape animations, since I didn't like the head butt. I edited vontower's AppealSLeft and Right animations by making the hands fists untill the frames that they'll be in the peace sign, in other words, Mario hands are in fists, and goes into the peace sign in one frame, and goes back into fists in one frame (Not the same frame). Entry is Mario jumping out of the pipe in the opening sequence of SM64, I made the pipe go back, so it floats in mid-air in some stages, depending on where Mario starts off in the battle. It also has the original Super Mario 64 pipe textures. You can use this hack with any texture/model hacks, but it fits if you use some sort of SM64 Mario texture, or I think it fits better with one, you can use any of my LM64 hacks, but it doesn't really matter. None of the Special attacks, besides the Down-B of course, were edited, so it's still the Realistic-looking Fireball, Cape and Super Jump Punch.
    There are problems with this hack, and it is far from being finished, one know problem that does mess with game play is the FS. It freezes after Mario uses it, this was made literally ontop of vontower's Cape Mario v2, so a few problems that that hack had, this hack has to, unless I messed with the Action/SubAction or whatever it was. The motion.pac has abunch of animations from the Cape Mario v2, that I didn't deleted seeing as the was no point since I just deleted the comand to spawn the cape, no use deleting everything else.

SM64 Moveset v2.0
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxFr1Fed9oo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxFr1Fed9oo</a>

This is v2.0 of my SM64 hack, I've edited all of the swim animations, and have made other changes, there will be a v3.0 and maybe more. it all involves when I get the files for the key item from adventure mode and use it for the Win3 animation, and I'll probably make other changes when I kinda feel like it, just not now. One thing that I know for a fact is, I'm not doing a sfx hack fur this. When I use wiiscrubber and insert an edited smashbros_sound.brsar it will say that there is not enough memory the next time I try to insert ANY hack, but I could go and insert a bunch of hacks, and go make the size bigger and still able to insert more if I don't mess with the smashbros_sound.brsar file. I don't care if you make a sound hack to match with this, just let me know if you're making one. It still freezes after using Mario's final smash, due to vontower's Cape Mario v2 also having the same problem. So make sure to turn off the Smash Ball if you're fighting against Mario. I've also changed the down special animations and other stuff in the FitMario.pac. Mario only has one wait animation, two appeal animations (Left and Right). The first picture is showing the Down-B. The Second picture is about the new Swim animation. The third picture is my SM64 Mario using the Mario Tornado against my LM64 murrio ( Neither of the two texture/model hacks are included). FitMarioEntry.pac is included so you don't have to download v1.0 just to get the file. The Appeals have all been changed to AppealLeft and AppealRight, all are just version1.0's AppealHi.The Down-B is now MarioDK's SMBZ Down-B, instead of vontower's Cape Mario v2's Down-B. The Direction that Mario turns in the DownAir was reversed to make it a bit similar to SM64's ground pound. Final Smash was not edited, so it still freezes.

SM64 Moveset v3.0
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK8FkO9EdiE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK8FkO9EdiE</a>

v3.0 of my wonderful Super Mario 64 Moveset, got more changes this time, more edited animations and a few extra things. A handful of animations have been edited to go back to SM64 Mario's Wait animation instead of Brawl Mario's Wait1 animation. Edited crouching animations that look like Mario from SM64. New B Special!!! Since all Mario does in Super Mario 64 is jump, kick and throw, the B special is just him punching but with a little murre damage than his A attack. Originally the commands were going to have 30 damage, but it just gave so much damage, that it would eventually turn into a noob attack, since it would so easy KO enemies. So that at 15, which does a noticable amount of damage, without it making it too easy to win.
    A new jump has been added. Instead of the Cape jumps and animations, Triple Jump animation!!! Got three jumps instead of two, but to see the Triple Jump, hold the Jump Button (X or Y). I couldn't get it to have a seperate fall if you use the Triple Jump, but hopefully I can get that in v4.0, so more to come. So for now, the Triple Jump goes back to the Double Jump fall animation. This is a very long animation, you'll have to jump twice, use the triple jump on the third jump, and fall in the air to see the whole thing. Do this on Final Destination, and you'll be able to get back up with the Up-B Special.

SM64 Moveset v4.0
    SM64 Moveset v4.0 Preview [Brawl Hack]

v4.0 if finally done and up for download, here's the changes: All specials are custom, only three are custom made by me, a few updated animations, more animations lead back to the correct custom animation, and a mini-mode. Neutral B on the ground is just a punch but is gives more damage than the normal A attack, in mid-air its a kick that gives more damage than the AAA attack and doesn't give really any knockback to avoid kicking opponants off the stage. Side B is the diving attack, which also gives more damage than the AttackDash and still can do the recovery jump. In mid-air, its the same except that you can do the recovery jump, and its kinda a good way to get back to the stage, if you're high enough that is. Up B is the Triple Jump, the three jumping ability is gone because it was my attempt at having Mario do the Triple Jump. I wanted it to have it's own fall and landing aniamtion, but when I was thinking about what Specials I could do, I remember the Up B had its own fall and landing, so I made it the Triple Jump. Down B is still the mix between vontower's Cape Mario v2 Mario Tornado and Mariodk's SMBZ v2.2 Mario Tornado, its a mix because it the Cape Mario commands with SMBZ Mario animations, edited of course. The animations for picking up heavy objects are based off of Mario's animations for picking up the Big Bom-omb and Chuckyas. A little animations glitch when throwing someone backwards, the person is pretty much going through Mario's body, but its because of where the ThrowN bone is, but its hard and time consuming trying to get the bone in the right position in BrawlBox, but it doesn't effect gameplay it justs looks weird. I gave up on trying to give Mario the WaitDamage, so that animation is gone and so are the commands to change the animations, so you don't get that weird glitch when you respawn. Cheesy And now the mini-mode: Wing Cap and Metal Cap!!!!! The up taunt is Mario's animation when picking up the cap, the first time he generates the Wings (Article 2, so you'll have to either use the FitMario0X.pacs and .pcss, or replace the Fludd/Cape data's in another Mario hack), which changes one thing: The Up B is now Mario flying, but that's the only thing that changed, just like in SM64. The second time removes the wings and generates and consumes the Metal Box, making Mario metal, doing the taunt again spawns the Wings making him Metal/Wing Cap Mario, not with the beta Metal Wing textures from SM64 Sad, to get rid of the Metal Cap, you have to wait for the effects to wear off. I would've made the Vanish Cap, but Brawl doesn't have the Cloaking Device item from Melee, so I couldn't do that. DX In v2.0 I said I wouldn't do a sfx replcement, which I was correct, but I found out that SSB and SSBM, Mario has SM64 Mario's voice and sfx, so I used the SSBM Mario sound effect pack, which is in the download both one already inserted into the .brres, and just the .sawnd for any sfx hacks you already have. Using the sfx hack is not needed, but recommended since I changed the sfx commands to be the right ones when using the sfx hack, which you get slightly different results without, sound effects-wise. The key model is over the original cape(Side B), and is used in the Win3, but it's kinda rushed so it could be better. Tongue Final Smash is still not edited so it'll crash.

SM64 Moveset v5.0 (Work In Progress)
    (video will be added once Youtube finally uploads it. Tongue)
    So I finally got the WaitDamage from v3.0 to work without crashing or anything. Happy Face It's the new Hidden Triple Jump that's giving me problems. Mario Facepalm
    So how the WaitDamage works is that Mario will have his standard Wait animation like always, but once he has a total of 150% damage or higher, he get's pretty tired. The Hidden Triple Jump is activated at 120% to represent how you need 120 Power Stars to get it in SM64. (Thanks to KnightMario for the idea a while back) Just like in SM64, the Wing Cap Up B doesn't change no matter what. What is giving me problems now is using the right commands to make the normal Up B stay the same as it should, and having teh new Hidden Triple Jump be a sort of copy of the commands. The sorta of SMBZ Mario v2.2 Mario Tornado has been changed! *crowd chears for no reason* Im srs here It is now the Spin Attack from SM64....if you haven't used any cheat codes for SM64, then you might be more fimilar as the Spin Jump from jumping on a Fly Guy. If you want to know the name of teh cheat code it's called Press A, B, & Z to do a Spin Attack....or something like that.

So I had some ideas of Mario's different jumps being some of the A attacks, for example the Side Flip Jump for the AttackS4 aniamtions, and the Lw and Hi can be different height and lengths of the jump, (ex: Hi will be a long Side Flip, S will be an Side Flip, and Lw will be a short Side Flip.) I got an idea of the Long Jump being the AttackDash, which is kinda stealing TheShyGuys's idea for his Galaxy PSA, but since he's done with hacking brawl, I don't think it matters much, especally since Mario already does the Dive Attack for his Side B. The Back Flip was going to be the AttackHi4 moves. I knew that Mario's little break-dance move or what ever its called would be the AttackLw4 attacks. I had an idea of the Spin Attack not only being the Down B, but also one of the Aerial attacks as well, since the move actually happens after jumping on a Fly Guy or that weird Flower enemy in the Snow levels. I'm thinking about Mario's Grabbing Bowser's Tail animations be the grabbing ones, since I already did the Picking up Big Bomb-omb for the Heavy Animations. Please let me know if you guys think that these are some good ideas, I think so since I've hacked SM64 longer than SSBB, although I'm probably better at Brawl hacking since it's easier. Laugh I plan on redoing a bunch of the animations in this version, the walking, running, sheilding, and throwing at the least, and then have more animations lead back to the Wait like before. A good reason for redoing tha animations is because it'll save on file size (hopefully) and plus they aren't supposed to be that detailed, so expect animations where most of the bones don't even move. Wink
    Notice that these gifs are to show the basic animation, not to be a detailed preview of thembelow:

I also have some more remade aniamtions like the Ground Pound and when he gets up from after hitting the ground, which I'll have to make the Slip aniamtions be similar to that, and the new SpecialLw. I'm not sure why I never thought about ripping the Bowser Key model earlier, but hey it makes this version even better. Cheesy A lot of these new animations will look a little bit weird with the normal Mario model, or really any model that isn't my SM64 Mario. Of course the animations aren't perfect, but I'm doing my best based of my doing the moves in the Project64 emulator, and recording them so I can play them back.
    I'll try to fix the FS in v5.0, so then all I'll have to worry about later is just perfecting the animations. You must check the Smash Ball off if fighting any Mario CPUs, since the CPUs are not updated with the custom PSA, they still think that they are playing with the original PSA so they'll use the smash ball if they get it, so if you forget to turn it off, make sure to get it first, do whatever you can to knock it out of the CPU. If you have, don't use the neutral B for the rest of the match and getting it back if knocked out, or commiting suicide. Every once and a while the game doesn't freeze, but it rarely happens. Shocked
    REMEMBER THIS IS NOT DONE YET!!!!!! Im srs here
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:06:04 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »

wait for the model import of super mario 64 model Cheesy i think it is segtendo that is making him

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 04:27:43 AM »

Interessing.

And camonsters making Mario64.

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:21:07 AM »

God luck with this XD

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 01:57:21 AM »

SM64 Model is out. I'm gonna try this PSA with it real quick.
    EDIT: Other than slight disfigurement during some animations, the only problems I have with it are:
    • Wait animation. He looks like he's squatting
    • Victory Taunt 1. If FLUDD isn't Necessary anymore, maybe she could be replaced with the Key?
    • Victory Taunt 2 & 3. Mario's hair has not been imported, so he looks ridiculous.
    • Most of his Animations (especially his victories and waits) need to be slowed down
    • He T-Poses on Ladders
    • Final Smash freezes the game randomly.

I'm updating as I explore this PSA's problems.
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 01:57:56 AM by Allav866 » Logged

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 12:06:10 PM »

I knew the Final Smash freezes the game after Mario uses it due to vontower's Cape Mario v2 having the same problem, I used his motion and PSA as the base, deleted the command to generate the cape, and so on. I should probably add that to the post, and one thing is the "SM64" Mario model the SSB64 Mario model? There are many differences between the two, and SSB64 is the only one where not many of the characters look better than the other N64 games, atleast not Mario and Link. One thing that I'm hoping for is someone (Even if that someone is me) to export Mario from Super Mario 64 and import that into brawl. It can be exported someone did that to make a ragdoll for Gmod. He made Mario do a backflip and export the model when Mario had his arms out after landing on the ground. I'm also going to take more looks at the original Super Mario 64's animations and update the ones in this hack.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 12:40:47 PM »

[censored] how typing posts work here on BrawlVault!!! It keeps going back to the top everytime I type something, when the post is really long. So sorry for any typos at the middle, bottom, and inbetween of the post.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »

You can remove your own posts you know.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »

Thanks, is there a page that explains everything, or atleast majority of what the icons and buttons do when you're posting something. It tells you some of the stuff when you move the mouse pointer over the icon, but it would make my life a little bit easier if the was a README or something.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 09:50:45 PM »

Not that I know of, you'll figure it all out soon though~

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »

I should probably add that to the post, and one thing is the "SM64" Mario model the SSB64 Mario model?
    No. It's the model from SM64. Anyways, somebody really needs to import Mario's hair. even without this PSA, he takes it off for one of his taunts.
    Too many people want to import their favorite characters as quickly as possible, and end up giving it a half-arsed effort. Im srs here
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:02:15 PM by Allav866 » Logged

Bear Claws

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 05:45:46 PM »

I see what you mean about the model import, I've decided to do another version of this hack when I'm completely done with it, or pretty close to it and fix the animations for the SM64 Mario model. I'm working on v3.0 for the moveset hack, made the wait animation closer to SM64 Mario's(for the normal or true Mario model, not the SM64 one) and I made a WaitDamage, still working on getting the game to work on that part. I had an idea of Mario having like 100% damage and would have the animation to when Mario has one or two wedges of health left in SM64, not getting the game to change wait animations even with the right commands, it crashes with the change subaction, but it doesn't goto the offset. Only time it worked is when I replace one of the normal wait offsets, but the damage wouldn't matter. He would do the animation at the same moments he would do Wait2 or 3. I made a bunch of other animations better, I'm going to have to redo pretty much every animations from scratch to try and match the SM64 "feel", and so he goes back to the Wait animation.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 05:53:21 PM »

No. It's the model from SM64. Anyways, somebody really needs to import Mario's hair. even without this PSA, he takes it off for one of his taunts.
    Too many people want to import their favorite characters as quickly as possible, and end up giving it a half-arsed effort. Im srs here
    okay, wrong. its hard to import models. they don't make them "quickly", seeing that it is really hard. it is also har dot make. which is why even the best hackers have trouble. how about you take a model and import it in 5 mins? that isnt easy. dont say these things without even trying

[/rant]

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 12:34:10 AM »

okay, wrong. its hard to import models. they don't make them "quickly", seeing that it is really hard. it is also har dot make. which is why even the best hackers have trouble. how about you take a model and import it in 5 mins? that isnt easy. dont say these things without even trying

[/rant]
    Sorry. I heard it was easy, and I guess that was a rude thing to say, especially since I haven't made so much as a single vertex hack around here.

My sincerest apologies.

Bear Claws

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »

SM64 Model is out. I'm gonna try this PSA with it real quick. EDIT: Other than slight disfigurement during some animations, the only problems I have with it are:
    • Victory Taunt 1. If FLUDD isn't Necessary anymore, maybe she could be replaced with the Key?
    • Most of his Animations (especially his victories and waits) need to be slowed down
    Okay so is the arms the only animation glitch or are there other things I would need to change on the version for the model? And about some of the animations need to be slowed down, I noticed that Brawl's animations play very quickly, I mean the original animations for pretty much any character are fast, so it kinda fits both Brawl and Super Mario 64, kinda.
    Another thing about the model import, like SonicBrawler said, its hard, and importing from a N64 game is even harder. Back then the models didn't have bones attached the mesh, the was a skeleton for the animations, it just didn't mess with the model, but the polygons were rotated into place every frame. So first off its not in a T-stance, and second it doesn't have bones, but that might not matter in this case. I could be wrong but I know that Super Mario 64 was like this, this might not apply to every N64 game, but the early ones for sure.
    And the key, I would do but I don't know where the Key item is in the iso, when I add a command in the PSA to generate the key, it doesn't work, it doesn't even make a difference in0-game, like the command was never there. So I need to take the key model and put that in the FItMarioMotion.pac, I just don't know what the name of the file is. I noticed that there aren't any hacks concering the adventure items, like the key and trophy stand. So if you find out wehat file the key is in, then please tell me.[/list]
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:00:45 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 7
    Print
    Jump to: