Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you guys want the most in v5.0?
Remade Animations of most if not all of the ones in the moveset - 4 (9.1%)
All A Attacks Completed - 0 (0%)
All Specials Completed - 1 (2.3%)
All Item-related things Completed - 0 (0%)
Only SM64 Imported Models - 0 (0%)
Slightly Updated SFX Pack with sounds that weren't in the Melee Mario voice pack - 1 (2.3%)
Figure out how to get a working Vanish Cap mode - 2 (4.5%)
Give the Cap Powers a Time Limit if you can - 5 (11.4%)
Hey look I'm a [censored] and I'm going to say for you STMF1 to give up on this thing - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to flash inivisible when hurt and flash metal when electricuted - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to play a different animation when dead in a Stamina Match - 0 (0%)
MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DIE FROM TOXIC GAS IN MOVESET - 0 (0%)
The Hidden Triple Jump from Yoshi after getting 120 Power Stars when having 120% damage - 3 (6.8%)
A FUKING WORKING FINAL SMASH DOMIT STMF1!!! - 19 (43.2%)
Mario/Luigi to fall asleep after not moving for 30 secs - 1 (2.3%)
Dude that SM64 Mario import is looking so great, you've improved a lot throughout this year! I expect v5.0 to look just as good!! Grin - 6 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Moveset Hack: Back in the Works, got SM64 Mario & Luigi working!!  (Read 58957 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 10:28:39 PM »

Okay I found the key model, but I can't seem to get it to work over F.L.U.D.D. I replaced all of F.L.U.D.D.'s animations with one for the key to be used in the Win3 animation, and made the command to generate the key in-game. Problem is, it loads the key, but doesn't do an animation, and stays in the center of Mario, and by center, I mean inside his body. Really the only way you can tell it was even generated, is by looking at the left side of Mario's neck (Mario's Left, or your right). I would put the key in the motion file, but I'll have to get rid of Mario's fireball or cape. And I don't have experence with making custom attacks from scratch yet so....I' still working on it.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 01:28:58 AM »

Okay I found the key model, but I can't seem to get it to work over F.L.U.D.D. I replaced all of F.L.U.D.D.'s animations with one for the key to be used in the Win3 animation, and made the command to generate the key in-game. Problem is, it loads the key, but doesn't do an animation, and stays in the center of Mario, and by center, I mean inside his body. Really the only way you can tell it was even generated, is by looking at the left side of Mario's neck (Mario's Left, or your right). I would put the key in the motion file, but I'll have to get rid of Mario's fireball or cape. And I don't have experence with making custom attacks from scratch yet so....I' still working on it.
    i think it is a good idea to put Fludd article to be on HaveN bone and then animte HaveN bone on Mario

it is possible to move articles from a bone to a other just needing hexing i think diedhammer98 can help you if he got time

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 03:15:44 PM »

So would I have to hex Fludd onto the HaveN bone? The HaveN bone has been animated for the Win3 since v1.0, I've just been using a random item, since Mario would never generate the key. I've messed with Mario's normal Special to get rid of the fireball. I made so he just does his A attack punch, and just made it deal more damage. It seems like a good idea, since Mario doesn't have as many attacks in Super Mario 64, really just punching, kicking and throwing.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »

I've got the solution to the key glitch. With the new brawlbox I can just merge the key with Mario, and put it as a child of Mario's RHaveN bone, then just scale the key at 0, 0, 0 for every other animation, and fix the scaling in the Win3 animation.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 01:18:43 AM »

I've got the solution to the key glitch. With the new brawlbox I can just merge the key with Mario, and put it as a child of Mario's RHaveN bone, then just scale the key at 0, 0, 0 for every other animation, and fix the scaling in the Win3 animation.
    not a good idea so you edit the Bone ID for throwN bone and the other bones after RhaveN but dont worry i think i just found out how to edit articles to be on other bone Cheesy (maybe)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »

not a good idea so you edit the Bone ID for throwN bone and the other bones after RhaveN but dont worry i think i just found out how to edit articles to be on other bone Cheesy (maybe)
    So did you ever find that out, I need that for the key, and so I can get this moveset to have SM64 Wings. I could just use your SMBZ Wings, but it bothers me how they're attached to Mario's BustN bone or NeckN bone, or I believe that's bone the cap is on. The disadvantce to this, is that if Mario's head moves, but not the neck then the wings go though his head, and it doesn't look that good. not impressed Anyways, I probably need to add to then first post things about v4.0, like the new Special Attacks. The disadvantage about SM64, is that it doesn't give me that many ideas for Mario's attacks, most of Mario's attacks will be just re-animated Brawl attacks, since Mario doesn't even do a fifth of the things he does in Brawl. Another thing is that Brawl doesn't do a bunch of SM64, for examp,le, Mario can die from toxic gas, and even has a coughing animation, also an animation for freezing in a winter level, oh well, I'm having a tough time just by getting Mario to have the WaitDamage to work in-game, can't have everything perfect. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »

Okay I ran into a problem over this past week, for some reason the SMBZ Wings crash the game when ever I use my v4.0 hack or atleast the beta version, I can play the game fine if Mario has either the Cape or Fludd in his pac and pcs files, but if the Wings are in, then the game crashes after picking a stage. I know it has something to do with the motion file because I took my v3.0 and replaced a few animations with the ones from v4.0, worked fine got to the specials, game crashed restored the side ones, fine, replaced catching ones, game crashes. Tongue I did change the article 2 to being attached to Mario's CapN bone with Tabuu, but I had runned into that problem. Now if SM64 had the cape I would be fine, or even if it had Fludd, but it didn't it had the wings, which is the only one crashing the game. DX I've decideed that I will stop with the Wing Cap until I'm able to solve the problem, so I made a copy of the FitMario.pac file and the FitMarioMotionEct.pac so I can continue without the wings, but still have a copy with the wings so I can fix it if I'm ever able to. I hope I can get a preview of the changes in v4.0 this week.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 04:41:17 PM »

I know why the wings keep crashing, the pac and pcs files are too large, mostly because of my SM64 and LM64 textures being solid colors, and the fact that the wing animations are like 500 frames long, even though if you change the amount of frames the animation would look unedited if you have the loop on. Mariodk why did you make the Wings animations so long? Anyways I hope that means that I can get the Wing Cap to work, I'm too busy playing with the SMBZ Mario Moveset v3. Awesome Face Nie job on that hack Mariodk.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 07:50:06 PM »

SM64 Wing Cap is in the moveset, just working on getting the Up-B to work how I want it, and updating some animations, and other stuff before I'll make a video about it and releasing v4.0, I hope that there are people who are waiting for it, makes me feel like I'm making a hack that people enjoy using. Tongue

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 06:45:09 AM »

I'll add hair to sm64 model from kth's ssb64 model.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 12:22:45 PM »

Does anyone else know why a bunch of words have been edtied, like for example every "Mario" has been changed to "murrio", and all the "Super" have been changed to "supurr", I changed them this morning before going to chruch, but they're changed back. WTF?? KnightMario I was thinking about vertexing the hands to be open, and then have a peace sign and then importing them into the model, since BrawlBox can't duplicate vertices, I can't duplicate the hands and then vertex them. Tongue I've uploaded v4.0, just need to edit the first post with the info, and putting the download link in the vault.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »

Does anyone else know why a bunch of words have been edtied, like for example efurry "murrio" has been changed to "murrio", and all the "Supurr" have been changed to "supurr", I changed them this murrning befure going to chruch, but they're changed back. WTF??
    What day are we today?

That's your answer. :3

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 12:31:10 PM »

Kittnifing the forums is a good April Folls Day joke ONLY if they'll be normal after today, if they're staying this way, then that was a stupid idea considering not everyone happens to type correct english for multiple reasons, this makes it harder to read posts. D:<

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 12:34:08 PM »

'Brevity is the soul of wit'
    Have we ever heard of an April Fools joke that lasted more than a day? Well, probably, actually. But not on this site.

So yes, it's just temporary.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »

Well this year's the first time I've been on BrawlVault so I didn't know what to expect but this is messing with my image links, so they don't show up. DX

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7
    Print
    Jump to: