Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you guys want the most in v5.0?
Remade Animations of most if not all of the ones in the moveset - 4 (9.1%)
All A Attacks Completed - 0 (0%)
All Specials Completed - 1 (2.3%)
All Item-related things Completed - 0 (0%)
Only SM64 Imported Models - 0 (0%)
Slightly Updated SFX Pack with sounds that weren't in the Melee Mario voice pack - 1 (2.3%)
Figure out how to get a working Vanish Cap mode - 2 (4.5%)
Give the Cap Powers a Time Limit if you can - 5 (11.4%)
Hey look I'm a [censored] and I'm going to say for you STMF1 to give up on this thing - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to flash inivisible when hurt and flash metal when electricuted - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to play a different animation when dead in a Stamina Match - 0 (0%)
MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DIE FROM TOXIC GAS IN MOVESET - 0 (0%)
The Hidden Triple Jump from Yoshi after getting 120 Power Stars when having 120% damage - 3 (6.8%)
A FUKING WORKING FINAL SMASH DOMIT STMF1!!! - 19 (43.2%)
Mario/Luigi to fall asleep after not moving for 30 secs - 1 (2.3%)
Dude that SM64 Mario import is looking so great, you've improved a lot throughout this year! I expect v5.0 to look just as good!! Grin - 6 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Moveset Hack: Back in the Works, got SM64 Mario & Luigi working!!  (Read 58998 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 01:35:12 PM »

yeah, it happened to another site I'm on, change the changed thing in the url back to normal.
    I wish they fixed the hyperlinks/images.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »

My god that was annoying, since I edited the post yesterday for v4.0, all of the catified words were still there today, so I had to edit all of them back, if they ask for suggestions for an April Fools joke next year, they better not do something like that again. God it was annoying.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 03:34:51 PM »

yeah.
    so is it easter break for everyone but me now? my unread replies help say it.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »

No my Easter Break is just this weekend, my school was hosting something so my High School was out for today, and we'll be out this friday, making my school only having Tuesday, Wednessday, and Thursday.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »

High School
    I feel so different...
    and I have an idea.
    if mario has over 120(% not stars)
    his up b should be the magic triple jump (just the screw attack animation)
    same as normal, but he's invincible (intangible) and when he comes down he bounces once,
    (like in the game) and then goes normal.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 06:27:36 PM »

...I feel so different...
    and I have an idea.
    if mario has over 120(% not stars)
    his up b should be the magic triple jump (just the screw attack animation)
    same as normal, but he's invincible (intangible) and when he comes down he bounces once,
    (like in the game) and then goes normal.
    Now that is a good idea, I wish I could make this 100% accurarte, but sadly there are too many differences between Super Mario 64 and Super Smash bros Brawl, I mean in SM64 Mario could cough, die from the toxic gas, in a cold level, he can bend down and breath into his hands, he could die from being electicuted, die from heights, had many different death animations determend if was too high, kinda high, on his back, on his stomach and more, Brawl just has more attacks, and doesn't have lots of things in SM64. I gave up on the WaitDamage idea until I could get that to work by having Mario's Wait change after having like 100% or 150%, didn't work though. DX

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 06:01:51 PM »

try making a variable for when he gets or goes over 120%
    and then make:
    wait
    triple jump
     if variable (120%)
    wait to go to a different "attack" (wait damage, over wait4)
    up b go to my idea.
    300th post!!!
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:34:01 PM by KnightMario » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2012, 06:41:05 PM »

I've tried getting a WaitDamage tons of time during v3.0, and what will be v5.0, but it always crashes when using the Change Subaction command, both kinds, the one that offers the pass frame the one that doesn't. I don't know any way to change the animations without changing the subactions, which like I said before, crashes the game. I am currerently working on the the new SpecialHiHidden120StarJump (Name should be self-explanitory XD), I am just about to see if that'll crash the game too. If so then I'm deciding that the If Compare command is not what I need, but unless I'm mistaken I think I might;ve tried the subaction change without it..no I haven't I'll tried that now.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: April 05, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »

you can look in smbz mario's dash, it has 2 different animations, 1 for cape and 1 without.
    and, do you think I could help with this project? not major things (most likely) but do some animations and ideas (getting some every now and then) and other stuff like that.
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:33:35 PM by KnightMario » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

you can look in smbz mario's dash, it has 2 different animations, 1 for cape and 1 without.
    and, do you think I could help with this project? not major things (most likely) but do some animations and ideas (getting some every now and then) and other stuff like that.
    Sadly that isn't helping, I've gotten it so it doesn't crash instantly when beginning the match, and Mario is in his default Wait, but so far the only time I've gotten it to change is when he starts with atleast 900% (I use Training because it skips Entries so I can know if it'll crash instantly when he starts in the WaitDamage), and it'll play a few times but will then crash at what I guess is when it would change Wait animations, even though I have all of them to change with atleast 100%. DX

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »

Well is the a command to make a character invisible? I thought of having when Mario gets hurt insdtead of flashing white a few times, he would turn invisible instead fo the white flash. I had an idea of Mario getting hurt when he lands depending on how high he is, and when landing he would get squashed like in SM64. I would need to do a kirby hat for this at some point, but I'll wait a while it'll be like the FS, one of the last updates. :| If I could edit item PSAs, I would make the Starman play the Wing Cap song, and the Golden Hammer play the Metal Cap, and have this PSA play those songs when getting the Wing or Metal caps, and try to get them to flash when a time limit wears of or something. I'm about to re-release my Doopliss Mario over Yellow Alloy, I started over now that I know more stuff then before, and have him pretty much flawless for an Alloy. I say that because one Alloys can't use items (Except the Starman and get hurt from items, not even the Poison/Super Mushrooms or Metal Block Tongue), so he most likely would have the item holding glitch, when he throws someone they are held pretty close to what they should be, a picture will explain a little bit more of what I'm trying to say. He doesn't have that thrown glitch from before, he has Mario voice (With the included code), he has eye movement, the three Win and Wait animations, although the Waits don't seem to be activated in game so he just uses Wait1, maybe it does and I just haven't had it happen yet. :| This is a pack so there are a few vaiouties to Doopliss: Normal Doopliss Mario, Paper Doopliss Mario, Normal Doopliss Luigi Mario, Hi Res Doopliss Mario. The Hi Res Mario texture is one I made by myself that has Mario look more like his real appearence with the Brawl detail. I would've used the Fixed Mario texture but the file was removed from Mediafire. DX

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 03:51:07 PM »

I'll add hair to sm64 model from kth's ssb64 model.
    I don't know if you got to doing that, or got it to work, but I'm making my own SM64 Mario import, and it'll take Camonsters's import to the final level, I say that because you won't a more acerate version anywhere on the vault, the only thing that would make it even better, would be for his clothse and skin to be actual polygon colors instead of textures, and making it so the farther the camera is from Mario, the worse his polygons look, in SM64, Mario has High, Medium, and Low Poly versions, the game changes between them depending on how far away it is, and if you use a size code, the bigger he is, the more he looks like blocks, like here:

But since Brawl doesn't work like that, you won't be able to get a better version if it goes as I plan. It'll have both hair models, a better rig and his arms won't be messed up in animations, and all of his hands, the open, closed, Peace Sign, and Cap in Hand polygons will be there too. File size isn't my consern because of how many vertices there are in Brawl Mario are way more then how many are in SM64 Mario, so I'm not worried about that. Its wiether or not there'll be enough data left in this moveset after making it compatable to my import (After I make it of course), because it'll need a one-slot moveset for it to be as good as I want it to be.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »

Well I've tried my SM64 Mario import with the moveset, and it looks really great. Cheesy Even though his hands were all showing due to me not updating the moveset with the model, and because I'm not ready to release him and Luigi yet, but I find the moveset to be really SM64-like, if only I could get past the limits that are holding me back. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »

I don't see why this would be breaking the rules, it's my own thread, and I've got to let people know about the update, so I don't expect this to be deleted. not impressed
    So anyways after tons of hacks later, I'm back on this Moveset for a few reasons, 1. I've got the WaitDamage to finally work!, 2. 3ds Max got messed up and I have to wait until the weekend before I can work on SMG2 Mario anymore, 3. This is a moveset I can get some real work on, where as my SMG Moveset is a bit harder to do, with it's visiblity sequence for the different powerups and figuring out how to add Model Changers in BB v0.67. I probably need to update the other four versios to have the SM64 Mario Bros have their multiple hands and eyes patterns working. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 03:39:34 PM »

Again I need to let people know about the what's being added. Mario Facepalm
    So since the computer that has my SM64 stuff is having problems that I can't fix until tonight, I figured that I'd update v5.0, and I have some new things for you to see. And yes those are huge pictures....almost like a sprite sheet if you scroll down fast enough. lol I'll upload a video later when I have more interesting things to show....and when I come back after a week in Florada.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: