Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which model?
- 70 (59.8%)
- 9 (7.7%)
- 38 (32.5%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Crash Bandicoot  (Read 29274 times)
kwrk85
Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »

I still would like to see Classic Crash.

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 11:09:29 AM »

Me too! Please don't leave Crash alone! That jokekid's one is nice but it's still not enough for anyone! We want Crash FOR REAL! Startwaffle you can! You're one of the best hackers I've evr seen and I say you can do better! I would encourage you to do it because I trully KNOW you can do it much better! That Crash hack has problems with its textures either and Aku Aku for smash eyes is too bad and that Aku Aku is horrible anyways.Just please see all the fails it has and work on a better Crash! We Crash fans have been relaying on you!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Friedslick6
    Extreme Kitten

I'll always be, just like you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:53 AM »

Me too! Please don't leave Crash alone! That jokekid's one is nice but it's still not enough for anyone! We want Crash FOR REAL! Startwaffle you can! You're one of the best hackers I've evr seen and I say you can do better! I would encourage you to do it because I trully KNOW you can do it much better! That Crash hack has problems with its textures either and Aku Aku for smash eyes is too bad and that Aku Aku is horrible anyways.Just please see all the fails it has and work on a better Crash! We Crash fans have been relaying on you!
    Mario Facepalm
    StarWaffle will do whatever he wants. jokekid will do whatever he wants. Your opinion isn't the opinion of an entire fanbase. Stop ridiculing someone else's work before it has been released, as your quick thinking has made you look biased and irrational.

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »

Me too! Please don't leave Crash alone! That jokekid's one is nice but it's still not enough for anyone!

Sure it is.  It's a decent Crash model with a good rig.  You're just being a total ingrate.

We want Crash FOR REAL! Startwaffle you can! You're one of the best hackers I've evr seen and I say you can do better!

How is this not "for real"?  It's an imported model by professional devs and has a decent rig.  Sure it can be improved, but it's one of the better imports out there.

I would encourage you to do it because I trully KNOW you can do it much better! That Crash hack has problems with its textures either and Aku Aku for smash eyes is too bad and that Aku Aku is horrible anyways.Just please see all the fails it has and work on a better Crash! We Crash fans have been relaying on you!

Totally disagree.  I think having Aku Aku for the FS eyes is a fantastic idea.  It makes perfect sense for Crash and it's a really unique twist.  Much more interesting than having just yellow eyes.  But I do kinda agree on the fact that this Aku Aku model just looks kinda odd.  Still, the concept is great.

Not to mention that jokekid said that he will update this Crash in the future to fix some problems and add the metal texture etc.  Rather than instantly hating on someone's work and going to Star and saying "make this instead", how bout actually giving some constructive feedback to jokekid and stop sounding like an ingrate.  Jokekid is a more than capable hacker who can both take and give decent feedback to make his stuff better (I know since I've seen how his vertexes have gotten better over time), and I'm sure Star has lots of other projects that he wants to get down to.

Now let Star do what he wants, and stop talking as though you're a collective.  He seems pretty content with jokekid's Crash at the moment.  This may change later on, but for now let him do his thing.  

Puccio
    Extreme Kitten

Awesome battle. :DD

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: November 29, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »

King Boo? GREAT. I waited a lot for a badass Luigi's Mansion version. :3

Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *YOU DECIDE
    *KTH
    *I love you
    *but I love Jurio more
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *i love you too
          VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
    *Phoenix.
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
    *LOL
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *love/
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *lol
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *i'm going to sleep now
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *i hate you now srs
    Enzo scrive (14.48):
    *good night both of
    *what
    *!
    *:emo:
    *night man rotfl
    KTH scrive (14.48):
    *lol
    Best quote ever!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: November 29, 2011, 12:31:47 PM »

please dont abandon ur version, ur custom models are VERY inspiring and awesome, i'd still like to see a fusion between the best parts of every crash model...

Sure it is.  It's a decent Crash model with a good rig.  You're just being a total ingrate.

How is this not "for real"?  It's an imported model by professional devs and has a decent rig.  Sure it can be improved, but it's one of the better imports out there.

Totally disagree.  I think having Aku Aku for the FS eyes is a fantastic idea.  It makes perfect sense for Crash and it's a really unique twist.  Much more interesting than having just yellow eyes.  But I do kinda agree on the fact that this Aku Aku model just looks kinda odd.  Still, the concept is great.

Not to mention that jokekid said that he will update this Crash in the future to fix some problems and add the metal texture etc.  Rather than instantly hating on someone's work and going to Star and saying "make this instead", how bout actually giving some constructive feedback to jokekid and stop sounding like an ingrate.  Jokekid is a more than capable hacker who can both take and give decent feedback to make his stuff better (I know since I've seen how his vertexes have gotten better over time), and I'm sure Star has lots of other projects that he wants to get down to.

Now let Star do what he wants, and stop talking as though you're a collective.  He seems pretty content with jokekid's Crash at the moment.  This may change later on, but for now let him do his thing.  

thanks a lot mr. ^^
    « Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:34:10 PM by jokekid » Logged

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 12:52:00 PM »

Hmm sorry just trying to encourage him to try... sorry to everyone I just wanted to get a classic Crash but I guess I just said things I shouldn't Oh shi~ I'm pretty sure most fans would want a classic Crash as I'm a Crash fan since I first played Crash Bandicoot 3 back in 2000...
    My apologies to jokekid and everyone else offended...

I was talking as many fans because many people has stated many times in other webpages (like in many youtube videos) that they prefer old Crash.Now I just want to ask jokekid to excuse me,I didn't mean to seem ingrate.It wasn't actually my intention.I now understand I should be very happy for having at least the modern Crash,which is at least something better that the texture in the vault (which is over Sonic).

Really,I feel really bad now,as many times I sound ruder as I pretend to when speaking english.I didn't want to seem ingrate or to hate anyone's work.

Now I want to ask some things to jokekid:
    could you forgive me?
    have you thought of doing a classic version or make it look more classic?
    Will this get a PSA?
    Do you want me to make some recolors?
    Could you port it on someone else at least with a .rel? I have Rayman over Luigi...

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »

Hmm sorry just trying to encourage him to try... sorry to everyone I just wanted to get a classic Crash but I guess I just said things I shouldn't Oh shi~ I'm pretty sure most fans would want a classic Crash as I'm a Crash fan since I first played Crash Bandicoot 3 back in 2000...
    My apologies to jokekid and everyone else offended...

I was talking as many fans because many people has stated many times in other webpages (like in many youtube videos) that they prefer old Crash.Now I just want to ask jokekid to excuse me,I didn't mean to seem ingrate.It wasn't actually my intention.I now understand I should be very happy for having at least the modern Crash,which is at least something better that the texture in the vault (which is over Sonic).

Really,I feel really bad now,as many times I sound ruder as I pretend to when speaking english.I didn't want to seem ingrate or to hate anyone's work.

Now I want to ask some things to jokekid:
    could you forgive me?
    have you thought of doing a classic version or make it look more classic?
    Will this get a PSA?
    Do you want me to make some recolors?
    Could you port it on someone else at least with a .rel? I have Rayman over Luigi...

yh, no prob, i sound rude too sometimes cuz of incorrect english use...
    if i find a classic model i could do that one too...
    feel free to do recolors.
    about psa and porting, maybe he is portable, since there are a lot of unused bones that can be deleted and just add the necesary bones to make it work...
    and PSA, i think it would work best on didy kong, its on luigi cuz his moveset is the best fitting

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 02:12:04 PM »

Nice! Thanks for forguiving me AWESOME 2.0! I promise I'll never do it again...

I'll make some recolors.Crash is unique so I'll better change his pant's colour and make CSPs and all that Wink

Maybe you could use the CNK model posted some pages ago as a classic one.I'd want it to be ported ove Fox/Falco if you want to do it and I would LOVE a no-tatoos version Cheesy sorry for requesting so much,I'm just hyped

Friedslick6
    Extreme Kitten

I'll always be, just like you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: November 29, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »

You wouldn't even need to use recolours in that game would you? The game already allows you to choose Crash's pant and fur colour.
    btw, I have been looking into ripping Crash Bandicoot's original model design for a while now, and I think I know of some ways how to.

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2011, 12:10:35 AM »

You wouldn't even need to use recolours in that game would you? The game already allows you to choose Crash's pant and fur colour.
    btw, I have been looking into ripping Crash Bandicoot's original model design for a while now, and I think I know of some ways how to.
    I want to make my own recolours,because I don't like the game this model comes from so much,it's all about titans...I've made a classic texture with no tatoos and I'll try to get his gloved back,but I don't think I can...

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: