Strong Bad
Homestar Runner
Razputin from Psychonauts
Shock (my character)
Edward Elric
Envy
Roy Mustang

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Shock's Model Imports, Edward Elric is getting a better model and rig soon!  (Read 40935 times)
shock44
Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 09, 2011, 10:51:55 PM »

Alright here's my thread on my model imports that I will show the progress of and release when finished.

If anyone wants to they can help me out with rigging, model finding, model fixing, psa, animations, anything that will make the hacks better.

Currently working on: Klonoa over Donkey Kong which hasn't had enough progress to show a preview. And don't worry there's a good reason for me putting him on Donkey Kong, you'll see when I get it to work Wink

Releases

Shadow Sonic Adventure 2 high poly model

Once I saw the Shadow import of the Shadow Sonic '06 model I worked really hard to finish my own Shadow import. I made this model for Gmod at first and planned on using it sometime later but when I saw the Shadow import I decided to finally use it. This model is the Mario and Sonic Olymbic Games model of Shadow drastically modified to look like the Sonic Adventure 2 model. I even used the same textures for the fur and the eyes. I was also able to use Sonic's ball to work like it should when he spins into one. I hope you all like it!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23716

Previews:

Edward Elric

Strong Bad over Wario

Things to fix: Need to add outline which I was too lazy to do at first
    Shrink down to proper size
    fix lighting problems

Stinkoman over Luigi

Things to fix: Need to add outline
    make the character the right size
    fix a few rigging problems
    fix lighting problems

List of characters I am going to do:

Homestar Runner Characters:
    Homestar Runner over Mario
    Strong Bad over Wario
    Strong Mad over ?
    Strong Sad over ?
    PomPom over Dedede
    The Cheat over ?
    Bubs over ?
    Coach Z over ?
    Senor Cardgage over ?
    Dangeresque 1 and 2 probably over Falco and Fox not sure though
    Stinkoman over Luigi
    King of Town over ?
    Poopsmith over ?
    Marzipan over Peach
    Trogdor over Charizard
    Klonoa over Donkey Kong
    Razputin over Ness
    Lili over Lucas
    Agent Nein over maybe Snake
    Milla Vodello over Zelda

Characters that people can do before me that I may still do:
    Edward Elric over Marth
    Roy Mustang over Snake maybe
    Envy over ?
    Raichu over Pikachu
    Black Star with Masamune's Uncanny Sword Mode over Marth
    Genie from Kingdom Hearts 2 over ?
    Sam over ?
    Max over ?
    (Sam and Max Freelance Police if you couldn't figure that out)
    Knuckles over Captain Falcon
    I might do these if they work and I can get permission from the creator: Invader Zim Gmod models

Let me know what you guys think.
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:30:09 AM by shock44 » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »

use the newest updated BB to fix the characters lighting and shaders

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »

Happy Face Klonoa over DK!?

Sounds crazy cool...

My guess... Are you planning on making use of DK's Giant Monkey arms of death and rig Klonoa's huge ears to them?

^3^

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:56:51 AM »

use the newest updated BB to fix the characters lighting and shaders
    Alright, I thought that using the Material Tool that Mewtwo 2000 posted might help but maybe not.
    Happy Face Klonoa over DK!?

Sounds crazy cool...

My guess... Are you planning on making use of DK's Giant Monkey arms of death and rig Klonoa's huge ears to them?
    Actually, no but you're close to why I'm using DK. Also I wasn't the one who decided on using DK it was someone in the Klonoa team because of a special aspect that he has.

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 09:38:18 PM »

I cant ser klonoa over dk working at all...and i dhould know because it was difficult finding someone for klonoa to go over...

1) you may get the hair/ears to rig over dk but remember the actual arms klonoa has will be static due to lack of bones..which is worse than klonoa having static hair

2) the porportions would be off

3)dk has a worser voice than lucarios man voice

4) will move to awkward

im not trolling or anything in that matter just curious on whether thisll be a import or another psa? If another psa then theyll have to add another set of arm bones..which will be difficult

Ps when will you make another brawl hack review?? I miss those Smiley

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »

Also I wasn't the one who decided on using DK it was someone in the Klonoa team because of a special aspect that he has.

It's the ability to grab and carry, isn't it?

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 11:09:17 PM »

I cant ser klonoa over dk working at all...and i dhould know because it was difficult finding someone for klonoa to go over...

1) you may get the hair/ears to rig over dk but remember the actual arms klonoa has will be static due to lack of bones..which is worse than klonoa having static hair

2) the porportions would be off

3)dk has a worser voice than lucarios man voice

4) will move to awkward

im not trolling or anything in that matter just curious on whether thisll be a import or another psa? If another psa then theyll have to add another set of arm bones..which will be difficult

Ps when will you make another brawl hack review?? I miss those Smiley

Okay the thing is, I'm not going to use Donkey Kong's animations. I'm going to try and change DK's bones to match Klonoa's old bones from his game and then just use the animations from our old project. If that doesn't work then I'll just have to size the bones to Lucas or Mario probably. Because I know that it would not work at all for Donkey Kong's animations. We're planning on making this a new revamped psa.

And yes I really want to make a new brawl hack review I've just had trouble with school getting in the way of it and trying to get myself to actually set everything up for the review. I'm going to try really hard to get my review out by either tomorrow or Saturday.

It's the ability to grab and carry, isn't it?
    Ding ding ding! You nailed it! We want Klonoa to have the ability to carry people around with his ring like he does in the games. Good job figuring that out.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 07:54:47 AM »

Hey! Here's an idea!

Why don't you take the bones the original Klonoa had, then just add Dummy bones in 3DS Max until he has enough to replace DK?

I was just thinking about this. Wouldn't it be simpler to do that instead of rigging DK's bones to a new model?

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 09:43:21 PM »

Hey! Here's an idea!

Why don't you take the bones the original Klonoa had, then just add Dummy bones in 3DS Max until he has enough to replace DK?

I was just thinking about this. Wouldn't it be simpler to do that instead of rigging DK's bones to a new model?

I tried using Klonoa's boneset that he already has and it didn't work when I exported and reimported it. I'll try again but I don't think it works sadly.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »

Did you use the newest update of BB.65?

A before the update DAEs exported from BB didn't export right. In fact, I'm pretty sure you couldn't even import them back into BB after direct BB export.

Also, I think the newest update allowed for editing of more types of MDL0, although that could just be me thinking that......
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:37:20 PM by Spex130 » Logged

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 11:00:30 PM »

Did you use the newest update of BB.65?

A before the update DAEs exported from BB didn't export right. In fact, I'm pretty sure you couldn't even import them back into BB after direct BB export.

Also, I think the newest update allowed for editing of more types of MDL0, although that could just be me thinking that......

I'll try out the new version.

Also, I have a surprise for you all. Once I saw the Shadow import of the Shadow Sonic '06 model I worked really hard to finish my own Shadow import. I made this model for Gmod at first and planned on using it sometime later but when I saw the Shadow import I decided to finally use it. This model is the Mario and Sonic Olymbic Games model of Shadow drastically modified to look like the Sonic Adventure 2 model. I even used the same textures for the fur and the eyes. I hope you all like it! I will release it but I want to know something first that would make this import even better. Is it possible to keep Sonic's ball polygon in the model data and remove the rest of Sonic's body and put Shadow on top of it? Because I tried putting Shadow in with the ball on him in the same spot and rigged to the SphereM bone and it didn't work the same it would just stay on screen all the time. I heard that it is a PSA thing. So is there any way to get the ball to work so that when Shadow goes into a ball he won't turn invisible? Thank you.

lithium
    Mega Kitten

THE FANG KING

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 11:15:30 PM »

wow great job with that sab2 shadow but i vote you do riachu he is long over due

http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96

i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
    ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
    MY POKEMON PARTNER -

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 11:17:48 PM »

are you planning on doing conker still? if not can i make him?

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 11:22:09 PM »

are you planning on doing conker still? if not can i make him?
    Go for it, cuz I probably won't get to doing that for awhile. I would do Conker if I could figure out why the textures don't work. Also, I'm hestiant to do the N64 model cuz it would look weird with Brawl's graphics. I want to see if I can make my own Conker model from scratch. I haven't tried making a character model for awhile but I wanna give it another shot. But I won't work on that until I got  some other brawl imports done so if you can get Conker's N64 model to work be my guest!
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:24:30 PM by shock44 » Logged

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:37 PM »

Go for it, cuz I probably won't get to doing that for awhile. I would do Conker if I could figure out why the textures don't work. Also, I'm hestiant to do the N64 model cuz it would look weird with Brawl's graphics. I want to see if I can make my own Conker model from scratch. I haven't tried making a character model for awhile but I wanna give it another shot. But I won't work on that until I got  some other brawl imports done so if you can get Conker's N64 model to work be my guest!

cool Awesome Face can i get the model you were using??

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 7
    Print
    Jump to: