Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Ninja Mario 70% Done - Looking for Team Members - Need Help!!!  (Read 6237 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 14, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »

It took a while, but I'm finally starting on my custom hacking swag. So my first hack is:

Ninja Mario with credit to Vee Lucifer for the Texture,  Vitinho and shadowbrawler for the re-colors, and Riki Li for a few of her animations and inspiring me to start my own hack.

Here is what I've Completed thus far:

Done, Working on, Haven't started.
    These only apply to the Animations, not anything else.

Entry: A whirlwind entry. For anyone who watches/reads Naruto, similar to how Kakashi/Sasuke entered the Chuunin exam before Sasuke fought Gaara. What I have in mind so far is to take a little bit of Link's entry animation for the wind effect.

Jumps: 2 jumps. If someone would like to help me with it, I'd rather give him 3. They are all flips of come kind.

AAA: Jab, Jab, Slash: A standard 3 hit attack, two punches followed by a slicing cross chop.

^ Tilt:  A backflip kick. Similar to Mario's Up-Air or Fox's Up-Smash.

^Air: Backflip kick, no change from Mario's.

>/< Tilt: Side Kick. This kick, I like. Ricki Li did this one, and I happen to like the effect she gave it. It drags your target into you. Nice for combos so I'm keeping it.

< Air: Aerial drop kick. No change from Mario.

V Air: A leg drop. It will be a short range meteor that also doubles in sending Mario higher. Like... psudo footstooling.

V-Tilt: Sweep Kick. A down kick that auto-trips your opponent. I like the effect(credit to Ricki Li), but when I get around to messing with the PSA portion, I may end up lowering the chance of that happening.

Up Smash: Shoryuken: Raises higher in the air if you charge longer. (Fire Effect). I need help with this one. Currently, in-game, he wont jump. In brawl box, he does exactly what I want him to do, but in game he doesn't leave from his location.

What its SUPPOSED to do is quite true to the name. A Shoryuken that lifts him up pretty high into the air and moves him forward a bit. It should be nice for air combo-chasing.

Down Smash: Explosion. He throws down a flash bang that sends the surrounding opponents flying. Ever played Soul Calibur? Taki is the inspiration for this move. Throwing down a smoke bomb, an explosion happens that sends opponents flying. Good for knockback, low damage/killing potential, manily for air combo starting. So far, I'm just starting the animation of throwing down the smoke bomb.

Side Smash: Vanish strike. He makes a ninja pose and vanishes from one side to the next, anyone in his path will be dazed before sent flying. The move looks similar to Fox's side-b but its not as long. The animation is done, I just need to do the PSA work on it.

N-B: Shuriken throw. Instead of fireballs, he throws a shuriken that travels straight. I was thinking that if I could find someone to texture Mario's fireballs to look like Shuriken, this would be much better, or if that wasn't possible, I'd keep it as a fireball and enlarge it to make it similar to the Fireball Jutsu from Naruto.

N-B Air: Shuriken throw. Instead of fireballs he throws a shuriken diagonally downward. Same as above, but diagonally down.

Up-B: Ninja Art Ground/Air: Wind Walk: A fast teleport upward with some wind effect thrown in. Slashing effect to those who get hit.  I'm actually open to suggestions on this one.

Side-B Ground/air: Arc Jump, in middle of jump, throw shuriken down. Similar to ZSuits down b move however, his will have an attack at about 3/4 of the way through the arc, aiming into the center of the arc he is jumping over. Its an evasive/counter move.

Also taking suggestions if anyone has them for splitting the Side b ground and air into two different moves.

Down B Ground: Vanish Strike: A counter move where whoever strikes him gets dazed for few seconds as he vanishes out of the way. A simple counter/evasive move. I'll probably have to make a false counter, but he wont actually attack back. And I'm thinkin about taking the 'daze' part out to keep it fair.

I AM ACCEPTING HELP/SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYONE WHO IS KIND ENOUGH TO OFFER. Join me as I start my humble beginning to Brawl Hacking.

[size=15]To-Do List[/size]

Nightcrawler - Shiek - Need Model
    Moveset to be posted soon

Deadpool - Snake

Cammy - Zero Suit Samus

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:25:02 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 10:12:58 PM »

I've seen the jump problem before, I've no idea how to fix it right now, but i'm pretty sure the Zero PSA over Link will help, I think it's the Up-Smash.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 12:20:49 AM »

Cool, I have that PSA downloaded already, I'll just open it up and see whats going on, but I don't really know where to look.

I play tested it, and he DOES move, but he only moves a short distance away and it doesn't go very far.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 12:27:53 AM »

Well, better then nothing, isn't it? XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »

When I said it moves, I meant he doesn't leave the ground and teleports slightly to the direction I wanted him to go. Not even the full distance.

I tried giving him the PSA characteristics from his UP-B Move, but that only made him teleport faster.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »

Hm. Well, I guess it's time to experiment again, i'll tell you if it turns out successful Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 02:24:11 PM »

Would you like to help? I can email you the animation of what I have so far. Right now I'm editing the Attack 13 but pretty much the only real issue is the AttackHi4 (Up smash).

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 09:42:48 PM »

I help people when and if I can. So Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 11:43:33 PM »

Well how good are you at psa? Until I learn myself, I'd like someone who was knowledge able enough to co-work with me on projects so they can be released faster.

I hate when interesting projects end up taking so long that interest dies down. So I'd like to keep that from happening with my projects.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 11:50:41 PM »

It's going to take even longer, seeing as I do infact have like, a billion things to do XD

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »

Well if you need a willing Person who is decent with PSA
    I could help.
    Aslo it would be a good idea to take this to some of the Legacy
    Rising team members seeing that you only need a few things done.
    Though i will try to handle it cuz most of the teams members are very inactive right now.

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »

Is there like a thread with a list of teams? Cause I've never heard if that one. Granted I don't poke around this site much besides the A/A  and A/A help threads and the vault if course.

But if you're willing to help, I'll email you what I have and when its all done, I'll put you in the collab.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 11:45:07 AM »

What do you need help with? (is a PSAer/Animator)

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »

PSAer.

I only started animating 2 days ago, I've got a decent understanding to it to where I'm comfortable to do most of it on my own. I just don't have the proper internet (phone usage mostly) or blood pressure to feel like bumping my way around in the dark with the PSA portion of things.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 01:18:46 PM »

Well, what do you want done in PSA? I know most of the basic stuff: timers, offensive collisions, and stuff like that. I think I can help here for some moves, and if not, I'll refer you to a friend who can. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 01:25:34 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: