Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: "Y,R,P. In position.... It's showtime girls."Rikku released! No moveset (yet!)  (Read 25009 times)
yadayada
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 16, 2011, 09:14:48 PM »

Your friendly neighborhood Gullwings are here to join the Brawl!
What this is about:
X_funtaztic_X (Tao kaka) and I are combining modding forces to bring YRP (Yuna, Rikku, and Paine) into the Smash Bros world. I am currently working on Rikku, X_funtaztic_X (Tao kaka) is working on Paine and then onto Yuna.

The planned bonesets:
Rikku is currently using Zero Suit Samus' bones. For the most part, she's fully rigged. Paine will be using Ike's bones, and Yuna will be using Zelda's bones.

Other plans:
 Personally, I intend to add both of Rikku's daggers (model courtesy of Zac268) and release a fully custom animation set and moveset.X_funtaztic_X (Tao kaka)'s plans are posted below this post. Go look at it  Im srs here

I intend to update this OP with as much information as possible. Screenshots, etc.

Previews

RELEASES

Rikku (X-2) -No Blades, just a model for Zero Suit Samus
Download!
Potential Color Pack in progress Wink
Red Team, CHECK!
Green Team, CHECK!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 07:00:31 AM by yadayada » Logged

Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:21:01 PM »

[Announcements]
    As you know I'm working on Paine and Yuna, I have already started on Paine, Yuna is still under wraps I was having a little bit of trouble with the Rigging on Paine but it's coming along wellif I had had to estimate I'd say she is roughly around 45% completion, the texture and lagging fixes will be no problem for me to fix so as soon as Lateralus helps me out she will most likely be released I wanna do some extra stuff possibly, and I think I do plan on making animations possibly Lateralus will do the Psa but I'm almost positive I will do animations so look forward to that and I think I will also do animations for Yuna and I'm hoping I can make the shooting animations more "correctly" than these others created (no offense) but I plan on making this a beautiful pack of imports I know you will all love <3
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:03:40 AM by X_funtaztic_X » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »

How'd you attach the weapon to the character model?

I know FFX characters have a joint that's used like a HaveN, how to attach the weapon to it?

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »

Happy Face Fantastic work with Rikku  Wink

She looks great. Is she over Pit? That looks like a pit stance  Grin

^3^

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »

Happy Face Fantastic work with Rikku  Wink

She looks great. Is she over Pit? That looks like a pit stance  Grin
    Nope its Zero Suit Samus Read the OP

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

yadayada
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 05:43:55 PM »

How'd you attach the weapon to the character model?

I know FFX characters have a joint that's used like a HaveN, how to attach the weapon to it?

I pre posed the hand and fingers and rigged the weapons to one of the finger bones on each hands, I figure that way I'll be able to rotate and move the weapons freely when I go to make a moveset/animations Smiley.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »

Rikku Realeased So Like Download Nao Awesome Face

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »

Nope its Zero Suit Samus Read the OP

Wow... how'd I miss that!? It's even in orange text for clarity ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Humiliating lack of observational skills aside, Rikku looks wonderful  Grin

Really awesome quality  Wink

^3^

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:50 PM »

wh00t    i was wonderin what happened to ya Lateralus. this is awesome.. thats almost all the FFX/X-2 id want since i made tidus. i was gonna make gunner Yuna somtime, i assume yer makin it though. anyway its good to know yer still out there importin.

p.s. what happened to Snow, did ya run into problems with him?
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:37:15 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

Val Halen
    Advanced Kitten

Ohhh NOOOOOO!!!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 10:12:37 PM »

Wow, this looks awesome man. I loved it. Zamus movements fits her so perfectly. =)
    Do you plan on making imports of other characters? I personally think that Wakka would look awesome on Captain Falcon. =X

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 12:06:46 AM »

Rikku is the [censored]! I first heard about her on KH, but I fell in love with her on Dead Fantasy. [censored] is epic.

Wish the daggers could be implemented without the need of a PSA though.

LKR000
    Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 03:12:45 PM »

I love X-2 Rikku, downloaded her as sooon as I saw her xD
    Good luck with this project Cheesy

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 11:14:17 PM »

niice. thats how i feel all "color packs" should be handled. different costumes with a team color somewhere in there.

ohhs..  what i learned to make things less annoyin is detaching it all in main parts by elements before rigging. is it a high-poly model? do ya think i can have the model to rig? i want to finalize Tidus before i start work on it and other models.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 10:04:39 AM »

I updated lol my post its the second one Smiley
    Dayyyyyyuuuuuum you work fast I love it <3
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:22:39 AM by X_funtaztic_X » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 10:56:50 AM »

Gotta send it to you later so you can fix up the shaders/materials Tongue.
    alright you should test something, next model where the fingers are attached try deleting vertices in-between them and see of you can smooth it just test it an see if you can make the fingers their own just as a little expiriment

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: