Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My First Texture: The White Violin  (Read 2626 times)
nekroyami
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 25, 2010, 02:46:34 PM »

The White Violin (The Umbrella Academy)
Download pac, pcs y portrair

Well, I've been downloading and playing with textures for a while, it's so awesome that I tried to move to the next step: Do my own textures.
This character is from the comic series The Umbrella Academy, I don't know if it's popular or something, but I like it a lot, here's a brief description of it, and the character I made:
Suddenly in the world, 48 kids are born of women who weren't pregnant, these childen show extraordinary abilities. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, a whealthy entrepreneur and inventor adopts 7 of the children he achieves to found.
00.07 The White Violin (Vanya Hargreeves): She was the only one that didn't show any powers or special abilities, so she is sent away from her brothers to study, showing great interest in music and violin. Years later, a man named The Conductor tells her she is in fact the most powerful thing on earth, and triggers her true power, transforming her into The White Violin, the ultimate destruction weapon.

It's a cool character, and yet simple design, so I thought it was a good start.
Please comment and rate.
Here's a picture of the original character, in case you have never heard about it

owned645
Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »

you need to get rid of her pupils. other than that its a good simple texture

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 03:55:23 PM »

Simple, but cool, I like it

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: